@Z-Man989 sounds like you haven't linked the accounts properly. Make sure you do this or you won't earn any coins. You'll start earning them from quests once you properly link.
Group Details Private
Evil Mojo Games
We are the team that makes Paladins!
Radiant Stars Hotfix #2 - LIVE Today
Some of you may have noticed another minor hotfix that went live today.
Here's what it addresses:
- Fix to block unintentional duplicate Bounty purchases
- Fix missing text string in the Bounty store
- Fix flickering during the loading screen (PC only)
Radiant Stars Hotfix #1 - LIVE Today
Some of you may have noticed on Friday your game updated if you play Paladins on PC -
And for those on console this same update came to you today after it was approved by our partners.
Here's the notes for what went out:
- Fixed an issue where the Golden skin did not display properly.
- Fixed an issue where the Mortal Reach PTS balance change was not updated in the description of the Talent.
- Fixed an issue where the Golden skin did not display properly.
- Fixed an uncommon crash related to the Death Recap screen.
- Fixed an issue where a broken Quest display would show in the Bounty Store if the Player had completed all of their available Quests.
- Fixed an issue where Players could attempt purchases on Gamepad without having the correct amount of currency.
Paladins PTS is Live! - Radiant Stars
PTS is up with the Radiant Stars patch. The build you will want to be on for now is 3.4.3761.3. You can download the patch by going to the Paladins page on Steam and selecting the “Click here to install Public Test Server” button just below the cool videos and images: https://store.steampowered.com/app/444090/Paladins/
NOTE: Crystals will not be automatically awarded for logging in to PTS this patch. If you are using PTS on Steam, you will be able to "purchase" Crystals using the Store (using the Steam interface) without expending any actual money. To do this, perform the following actions:
- Log in to PTS on Steam
- Select Store
- Select "Buy Crystals" button
- Select any bundle on the screen
- Confirm that the purchase window matches the screenshot below (with the "Sandbox" text next to Steam Wallet)
- Select Authorize on the window that pops up
Crystals will be added to your account specifically on PTS. If the HiRez Store pops up instead of a Steam window, DO NOT CONTINUE. Only do this if this processes through the Sandbox wallet on Steam.
Please visit paladins.com/news to find the PTS Testing Blog, which will be up shortly. In addition, please use the #report-a-pts-bug channel on the official Paladins Discord to report any bugs you find in PTS! You can find the discord at https://discord.gg/paladinsgame. Thank you so much for participating in the Public Test Server!
Currently known major issues with PTS Build 3.4.3761.3:
- Mal’Damba’s Dread Serpent Ultimate fears for longer than intended
- Mernos Jenos is missing VFX for his Weapon Fire and his Reload
- Players will be unable to unlock the new MVPs for Io, Imani, Seris, and Inara in the current iteration of the Battle Pass
- Some quests are not providing Bounty Coins at the intended rate
- Art on the Purchase button in the Bounty Store is not correctly updated
- 2D Art images for the variants of the Stellar Weapons are not correctly updated
- Seris' Soul Collector UI does not display properly
Things to look out for:
- Which quests may not be providing Bounty Coins as intended
- Any potential VFX issues with any of the Stellar Skin / Weapon variants
- Any potential issues with Balance Changes or characters to whom Balance Changes have been made (Link to Update Notes)
Our team is hard at work fixing issues related to issues found in Live and issues with new content. We will be pushing out more fixes throughout the PTS cycle!
To our Champions, Regarding Servers
Yesterday, at about 4 p.m. EST, Paladins switched to backup cloud-based servers so we could upgrade our data centers.
Unfortunately, these backup cloud servers caused some players to experience intermittent packet loss spikes.
We will be transitioning away from the cloud servers within the next few hours.
If you are still experiencing server issues after this, we encourage you to submit a technical support ticket (https://hirezstudios.com/support) with your match IDs so we can further investigate any ongoing issues.
Darkness & Dragons PTS Balance Changes & Bug Fixes
You can find these (at the bottom) and the rest of the notes here:
But if you're only looking for tldr of PTS updates here you are:
- Projection Cooldown 7s -> 8s
- list itemAbyssal Reconstruction increased range -> 120 units
- list itemTime until Wrath decay starts 2s -> 2.5s
- Updated Abyssal Reconstruction description to properly reflect its range of 120 units
- Updated Projection's description to properly reflect its range of 120 units
- Fixed an issue where Mark of Fate would not correctly transfer to the closest living ally if the Marked target died.
- Slightly reduced the lockout time after initially activating Projection so that Players could Teleport to it slightly more quickly.
- Fixed an issue where Corvus’ Default Emote was not unlocked by Default.
- Fixed an issue where Corvus’ Denounce Emote and Abyssal Acolyte skin were not obtainable if the Player owned the Season Pass.
- Fixed an ownership issue with Corvus where Players could own him without purchasing.
- Fixed an issue where Corvus could teleport a much longer distance than intended if Projection came into contact with an enemy Atlas’ Stasis Field.
- Fixed an issue where Corvus disconnecting in a match would cause the instance to crash.
- Fixed an issue where the client would crash if a Player applied Corvus’ Mark of Fate to an ally in the Shooting Range.
- Fixed an issue where the Corvus AI would not properly use all of his abilities.
- Added Corvus to the Ranked banlist.
- Added the New tag to Corvus.
- Fixed an issue where the Golden Grohk skin was not listed as the Level 50 Mastery Reward for Grohk.
- [Live] Fixed an issue where firing two Pyre Ball weapon shots in quick succession while gaining full Mana in between the two weapon shots could cause Mana to be consumed but not grant the second Pyre Ball the correct damage.
- Fixed an issue where Imani’s Snowdrift Weapons and Dragon were invisible in matches.
- Fixed an issue where the Draconic Enforcer and Ironscale skins did not have unique audio for the Orders emote.
- Fixed an issue where the Yippee Ki Yay MVP Pose was T-posing in the Chest Preview.
- [Live] Fixed an issue where the Inner Strength talent would not properly activate if Talus teleported to his Rune of Travel while affected by any of several different Crowd Control effects.
- [Live] Fixed an issue where the Burn, Monster! Talent was increasing the damage of Fire Bomb by too much.
- Fixed various issues with Battle Pass Challenges not progressing properly.
- Fixed issues with some Battle Pass titles not being equippable for Players after they were obtained.
- Fixed an issue where Players could not open Abyss’ Destruction chests after obtaining them.
- Fixed an issue where the preview panel at the start of the Battle Pass was using the incorrect 2D art.
- Fixed an issue where the name of the Darkness and Dragons Battle Pass did not correctly wrap on the Battle Pass Purchase window.
- Fixed an issue where Zhin would be unselectable in the Shooting Range.
- Fixed an issue where Players could rarely load into an incorrect map state on Magistrate’s Archives when queuing for * Team Deathmatch Training.
- Fixed an issue where the Switch client would not launch the game properly if the Switch was set to a language other than English.
- Fixed an issue where the numerical Crystal Price displayed on skins in the Champions menu that are available for Crystal purchase would not display properly in the UI.
- Fixed an issue where the Deal of the Day would not appear to Players on the Featured tab in the Store.
- [Live] Fixed several issues with several Achievements (including, but not limited to, the “Teamed Up” Achievement), causing them to not display the correct progress tier towards which Players were actively working
- Fixed various issues with the Dragon Rider Pack.
- Fixed an issue where the word “Credits” (for “Developer Credits”) was using the same string as the “Credits” that Players obtain during matches, causing a translation issue for the former.
- Fixed various issues with fonts displaying incorrectly on several screens.
General -- Other:
- We weren't able to get the Kinetic Burst toggle in for this update, but it will be in for next update.