Io Healing Feedback

• The healing potential of Io is good, but the constant need for vision to heal can make your gameplay slower. I bring suggestions after playing about 120 matches with Io.

• Moonlight recovery decreased from 12.5 to 10 per second.

• When fully drained can only be initiated with 30% resource (equal to Strix's invisibility or Khan's shield).

• Allies after being healed by the minimum of 0.6 seconds will still be healed by 1 extra second (105 every 0.2 seconds) when Io disconnects Moonlight.
      Connecting Moonlight again cuts the effect of 1 second. So if the ally passes through a wall or you need to change targets, they will still be healed for a short period of time.

With these changes for example Io could heal for 0.6 seconds (540) plus 1 second (525). Totaling 1,065.

Small healing touches for slight injuries (525)

Total attention from Moonlight to severely injured allies (940)

• Honestly I see these as huge nerfs rather than buffs.
    Io needs a simple fix in my opinion.
    Her healing Mechanic should become entirely hitscan or they need major adjustments to the mechanic so that it doesn't break on the most minor of Line of Sight breaks.

If they went with the latter then the heal should bend slightly and keep healing.

For Example:
    In front of Io 50 units there is a wall which spans 20 units in length and is 10 units in height.
    Io engages a heal on an ally and that ally goes behind the wall which normally breaks LoS but the distance from the edge of the wall to where the ally is located is only a unit or two. The heal would stay engaged instead of disengaging however if the player kept going along the wall another unit or two the heal disengage.

It's basically a minor version of Seris' healing mechanic whereas long as the healing was engaged prior to line of sight break the heal would keep healing.

Essentially so long as the ally was in a certain radius from the initial LoS break the heal would keep healing until the heal was interrupted either by a change of target or a lack of resources, etc.

She doesn't need major overhauls.

• Io healing sucks because she has EXREME amount of utility, similarly to Jenos;

She has:

• 25% Damage reduction
    • 40% movement speed for up to 3 allies at a time.
    • 1 sec long stun that GOES THROUGH SHIELDS and is arguably the easiest to apply in the entire game.
    • Ability to proc overtime from far away
    • Amazing contesting posibilities
    • Ability to do 5 man zoning

Not to mention you require 3 items to counter her.

Obviously, she pays for these by having weak healing and weak ultimate. Otherwise she would be a walking powerhouse. Don't underestimate her.

That being said, I think she needs more range on her healing, for 2 reasons:

1. She has no way to increase it and it's rather short when compared to other supports.
    2. It is very counterintuitive when you use your dodge and get out of your heal range.

Then she will be fine. She is my highest winrate champion currently and I have over 7 h on her already, sitting at around 70% winrate.

• I don't think line of sight being a requirement to heal is too much of a problem. Actually, it might be a necessary balance feature considering the fact that you can heal allies from quite far away. Io's heal isn't the best, but it's quite flexible as it is.

@TTraw said in Io Healing Feedback:

Io healing sucks because she has EXREME amount of utility, similarly to Jenos;

She has:

• 25% Damage reduction
    • 40% movement speed for up to 3 allies at a time.
    • 1 sec long stun that GOES THROUGH SHIELDS and is arguably the easiest to apply in the entire game.
    • Ability to proc overtime from far away
    • Amazing contesting posibilities
    • Ability to do 5 man zoning

Not to mention you require 3 items to counter her.

Obviously, she pays for these by having weak healing and weak ultimate. Otherwise she would be a walking powerhouse. Don't underestimate her.

That being said, I think she needs more range on her healing, for 2 reasons:

1. She has no way to increase it and it's rather short when compared to other supports.
    2. It is very counterintuitive when you use your dodge and get out of your heal range.

Then she will be fine. She is my highest winrate champion currently and I have over 7 h on her already, sitting at around 70% winrate.

Dunno about it needing more range range. It seemed to be quite very long ranged from what I tested myself tbh.

• @LascarCapable said in Io Healing Feedback:

Dunno about it needing more range range. It seemed to be quite very long ranged from what I tested myself tbh.

You can jump away from your target range with your F ability from rather close distance to them. It's rather annoying.