Haiii everyone.

• Haiii, I'm WolfRayet/Metromoon777(PC name). 21 years old, attending school for graphic design and animation.

I joined in February 2019 on the Switch, and I've logged over 1,000 hours in-game so far. I've made a ton of friends through the community already, and as somebody who was painfully shy growing up, this was a massive change for me.

I'm a BK/Moji main and I love to play just for fun. I'm kinda bull-headed and strategy heavy, so it's not uncommon for me to start bossing people around, which isn't always a good thing. ;_;

I'm also just ridiculously stubborn when it comes to Ranked. All characters have a weakness, no character is completely useless. Someone countering your pick isn't necessarily the end of the world. Just do your best!

Sorry for the low-quality post, but, here I am. I'm down with helping people BP grind, Rank, level up champs, etc, so I'm on alot. I tend to believe in alot of contrarian stuff compared to what I've seen circulating in the Paladins community, so I'm trying not to stir trouble if I question a common idea.

Welcome to the forums! Glad to have you.