Champion Order Weird

• PC

Order appears to be by level except they aren't exactly. Look at the level 8 damages and the level 9 flanks.

20190911191108_1.jpg

• PC

@DaddyOoker said in Champion Order Weird:

Order appears to be by level except they aren't exactly. Look at the level 8 damages and the level 9 flanks.

20190911191108_1.jpg

They are ordered by level by role. In other words, the rows are ordered but not the whole menu. Though the fact it's ordered by level instead of champion experience can be kind of weird.

• PC

@Dusklicious

I know they are grouped by category(role) - It's obvious - It's the order within each role that I'm talking about.

Ordering of champions with the same level appear to be random. I mean look at Inara/Khan - Inara has more playtime(checked on guru) and XP. Clearly backwards or random.

They could have done it by play time, XP or even alphabetical when faced with the same level. Not a big deal either way. I'm not sure I like the scrolling either but I'll get used to it.

• PC

@Dusklicious

I know they are grouped by category(role) - It's obvious - It's the order within each role that I'm talking about.

Ordering of champions with the same level appear to be random. I mean look at Inara/Khan - Inara has more playtime(checked on guru) and XP. Clearly backwards or random.

They could have done it by play time, XP or even alphabetical when faced with the same level. Not a big deal either way. I'm not sure I like the scrolling either but I'll get used to it.

Still have to admit it's better than it was.

• PC

@Dusklicious said in Champion Order Weird:

@Dusklicious

Still have to admit it's better than it was.

I wasn't bashing the concept. It needs just a little work to appear more consistent.

Also, see the IO placement? Shouldn't she be centered between the champions and the right side? This would avoid the cut off seen in the capture.

Did you notice that overall the lobby graphics is overall better quality and contrast than before or is it me having a good vision day?

• PC

It seems that they really improved a lot with this UI update.

Though in general, I'm pretty satisfied with the whole update. I don't really like most of the skins, but other than that it's a pretty solid update. But most particularly the new UI. I can actually find champions in the champion menu without looking for ages. Still needs improvement, I agree, but it's definitely a huge improvement on the old UI.

• PC

One more thing that continues to bug me. I "own" all the champions - Why do I need to see the rotation icon at all?

• PC

The selected champion description is already showing under the selected champion. Repeating it on top of the champion is redundant.

• New UI is * plain and simple, wish customer feedback was important to Hirez..

I would recommend that you report this as a bug 🙂