Luna

• Banned

The fact she receives no CC and counts as a person on point is so busted.. I mean one or the other would be fine but both is jsut stupid. And considering IO can respawn her into a new place why would she not take cc and force IO out of hiding to respawn her. As a tank main and running a lot of knockback not being able to do shit but shoot her is a joke when she has insane hp. She is literally another person why can she not receive anything but damage. Nonsense

• Run wrecker and remember that every second you're damaging Luna, IO is either recalling it so she can heal it or is struggling to keep both it and her teammates alive simultaneously, either way she's not able to fight or heal properly because of it. Only if the enemy team is putting up zero pressure on yours can she just leave it on point to cap or whatever.

There's always two sides to a coin so I suggest spending time playing and learning instead of complaining here, the former will actually help you become a better player.

• PC

@OriginalEquinox said in Luna:

Run wrecker and remember that every second you're damaging Luna, IO is either recalling it so she can heal it or is struggling to keep both it and her teammates alive simultaneously, either way she's not able to fight or heal properly because of it. Only if the enemy team is putting up zero pressure on yours can she just leave it on point to cap or whatever.

There's always two sides to a coin so I suggest spending time playing and learning instead of complaining here, the former will actually help you become a better player.

Do you mean Bulldozer? 😕

• @Dusklicious yeah my bad, mixed up the names