Let us build/edit loadouts in the shooting range

• I know most builds are straight forward and can be made just by reading the card description but it would be a nice little QoL so we could update and streamline builds for the more tricky champions without having to waste time going to and from the training map.

Sometimes I like to go over old builds and tweak them a little but damn is it annoying to hear Viktor's voice every few minutes, gives me Vietnam flashbacks to the days I didn't know how to mute players lol.

• PC

this was asked for ages

we all agree on it, but I guess no devs ever saw any of the posts we wrote about this
    same as matchmaking, same for any thing posted in the forum

• PC

@TangAce said in Let us build/edit loadouts in the shooting range:

but I guess no devs ever saw any of the posts we wrote about this
    same as matchmaking, same for any thing posted in the forum

Good, I am not the only person who thinks about this.

• Well that's a shame, but it's Hirez afterall, the only things they hear are praises on Twitter and rants on Reddit lol

• PC

@OriginalEquinox
    when the forum released, molly was around for like 3 days then dead forum again, what even was the point of redoing it?
    anyway when I see so many people quitting hirez/EM it's getting obvious the game is dying already
    every patch they lose players and they can't listen to the community, not even talking about autoban...

• I think the current shooting range is pretty sub par for what it potentially could be.
    Most of what I feel that is needed for a tutorial could be thrown in the shooting range as optional toggable information.

It has potential to explain game effects though toggale text dialog, allowing the player to experiance status effects, debuffs and effects such as burning, slow, cripple, silence ingame outside of a compeditive game mode. Allowing players to see how abilities effects work.

The explination of environment features such as teleporters, elevators, allied doors, kill walls, slow floors would also be crutial to detail little quirks that these features posess.

Hell the current shooting range does not even have a shield to test wrecker or a deployable to test bulldozer values.

• This is a really good idea. Another thing id like to add is that skye or any other character with below 2000 HP should be put there to test certain combo's like maeves 2k dmg combo while using rogues gambit and many others to help get at using them at certain situations.