July Rage Thread

Hey everyone!
    It's a tradition to make a new one of this thread and the Happy Thread each month on the old forums, and we're continuing it here. If you want to vent about anything that's been bugging you, whether it's about the game (unbalanced matches, broken champions, etc.) or real life (stressed about something, someone treated you rudely in the supermarket, etc.), you can let out your rage in this thread.
    However, please keep in mind that this thread still follows the Code of Conduct. Being allowed to rage doesn't mean being allowed to break the rules.

What are you waiting for? Release your inner beast 😡 😡

• PC

OK. I'll put up the first rage...

mCaptcha - please no. I saw it once so far on this forum. There has to be a better way. I've had times on the other forum where I went thru 5 cycles of that crap. I must be a bot.

The color scheme: I know it looks cool and all but my eyes just can't handle the dark background for very long. I have this same issue with any site that has a dominating dark background. Obviously this doesn't bother everybody but it's murder for me. I can't imagine I'm the only one. It would be nice if there is a way to change the color scheme/skin per user.

• The delay on picking is so bad that it gives you a deserter in draft ;_;
    That's my frustration for awhile. I recon most of us have gone through this on EU servers

• i feel like cassie, lian and strix deal too much damage and i die in one second when i try to fight them ☹

@Unbelivable said in July Rage Thread:

The delay on picking is so bad that it gives you a deserter in draft ;_;
    That's my frustration for awhile. I recon most of us have gone through this on EU servers

oh yeah I had to go through this

• Breakages on every release. Is there even any QA? Any testing?

Friend list doesn't even update anymore, can't tell if people are queuing, in game or just sitting in lobby. Sometimes they're not even online when you know they are.

Khan's Ult doesn't even work anymore. You can be standing in their face and use it and nothing happens.

No consistency with shields. Some champ shields block certain things, others don't. Melee should not break through a shield, if Maeve pounces with the legendary to go with it, it shouldn't pass through a shield like it's not even there.

Ranked games are a joke. People join who haven't even unlocked all the characters leaving a team without a support character or frontline. How can someone break through ranks if they're consistently matched with a group of people who have barely played the game or just AFK and get destroyed by the other team? Especially the ranked games where there is no communication at all, the top person who picks the bans and first pick just picks randomly and then a character they just mess about with. What's the point? The only way people move up is if they carry their whole team. I don't even know how people do that with 150+ ping... which leads me to my last point:

For some reason OCE has a lot of players.. but ranked queue never pops. Just queue forever, so have Oceania players leak out into NA/SEA regions and play with up to 150-200 ping.

• Great look on the new forums ... congrats! Nice that it is secure.

My rant is the required achievement “Last Man Standing” ... it is the only trophy I’m missing for the platinum and as the mode to receive it is no longer available, it either needs to be deleted or changed to something that can be accomplished. I have played this game excessively and have over 4000 wins but still no platinum trophy ... please Hi Rez Evil Mojo fix this problem.

To an earlier poster - the Khan ultimate is indeed pretty much useless now. It maybe functions 1 in 5 attempts, disappointing for sure ... needs to be fixed.

• Goodness gracious, I wish the old forums were the reality instead of this.

• PC

I'm angry 😾

• PC

@Fleurieux Same, kinda. This one feels smother and I like that it's a little bit more customizable, but I preferred the format of the old one. I wonder if it was that hard to fix the problems the old forum had. Well, at least now people can log in, if that makes the forum alive again I'll be happy

Also I don't like that there's no way of transfering old posts except if done manually. I also would have liked a notice about the forum going live yesterday, and some categories are still lacking so why make it live already?

Talking about the game, the delays in EU (specially if playing in party) are still a thing and have been for almost two months. It's a nightmare to play like this and I and my friends have got many deserters (not 1 or 5 minutes but 30 all the time) because of this

• Forum Gets Updated before the Tutotial...

People still complain about matchmaking...

Its not hard to see a connection here...

• 80% of the Potg are flanks and some Potg aren't good, there should a Potg where a support saves the whole team or a brief moment of someone making a comeback.

• PC

@AstroidexAdam the other 20% is seris ulting. It's rare to see a good top play

• I hate ult plays, even i were to get a penta from an ult play i wouldn't spray or taunt.

• PC

I wanted to comment in the jojo thread but it is already closed

• PC

What was the Silver I placement about when it was going to just bump me back to where I was before the reset? I don't get the logic.

https://paladins.guru/match/censored/rbHD9ANzk (I'm Seris)

@Saskamazon Last Man Standing. Molly recently told me it's on their radar. It's possible we could see something to help us obtain it! 👀

• Switch

I just wanted to take a moment to say this...

I’ve been complaining about how bad crossplay was, and I’ve been told countless times to turn it off. But me being the lazy ass I am, I didn’t... until today! that’s right ladies and gentlemen, I’m done getting fucked over by by evies and maeves, today is a new day and I intend to never play another game with another fucking pc player ever again

• PC

@Koopakid said in July Rage Thread:

I just wanted to take a moment to say this...

I’ve been complaining about how bad crossplay was, and I’ve been told countless times to turn it off. But me being the lazy ass I am, I didn’t... until today! that’s right ladies and gentlemen, I’m done getting fucked over by by evies and maeves, today is a new day and I intend to never play another game with another fucking pc player ever again

lmao - at least you finally did it!

PS: Good Evie and Maeves are a pita for us PC players too.

• @CMS thanks so much for the info. Would be great to get that last trophy... really want the platinum and after all the hours into the game, it’s long overdue. That’s hopeful news. 🙂

@Saskamazon I know right? It's been on my rage thread in my head for years now!