July Rage Thread

@Saskamazon Last Man Standing. Molly recently told me it's on their radar. It's possible we could see something to help us obtain it! 👀

• Switch

I just wanted to take a moment to say this...

I’ve been complaining about how bad crossplay was, and I’ve been told countless times to turn it off. But me being the lazy ass I am, I didn’t... until today! that’s right ladies and gentlemen, I’m done getting fucked over by by evies and maeves, today is a new day and I intend to never play another game with another fucking pc player ever again

• PC

@Koopakid said in July Rage Thread:

I just wanted to take a moment to say this...

I’ve been complaining about how bad crossplay was, and I’ve been told countless times to turn it off. But me being the lazy ass I am, I didn’t... until today! that’s right ladies and gentlemen, I’m done getting fucked over by by evies and maeves, today is a new day and I intend to never play another game with another fucking pc player ever again

lmao - at least you finally did it!

PS: Good Evie and Maeves are a pita for us PC players too.

• @CMS thanks so much for the info. Would be great to get that last trophy... really want the platinum and after all the hours into the game, it’s long overdue. That’s hopeful news. 🙂

@Saskamazon I know right? It's been on my rage thread in my head for years now!

• PC

Some friends and I keep getting deserters because the game forgets we are in party and leaves at least one of us behind. I am also getting fps drops for some reason that didn't occur before

• If you pick Resonance Ying, wait until the illusion toss heal before shattering them. Please it's 2019

• PC

Today I finally got the crystals to get the new battlepass... I bought it... And now I see there's a giveaway here...

😿

• Switch

ive been entering giveaways for the past 2 months (or something like that) and the only thing ive gotten is a couple of small gifts and one large, not complaining, but i wouldnt mind the battle pass 😩

normally i buy the battle pass but i need the money and i already have enough skins so im happy (until strix gets a new BP skin...)

• PC

@Koopakid wow I've never won anything in all the giveaways I've participated, I guess I'm not lucky with this stuff

• Wanted to buy the flame cat bundle for me and two other family members, but it seems it's no longer available 😭

• @marantzz Or to see a Dredge spamming or Vivian just using LMB and RMB and or with ult.

• So the game freezes after you have pressed X and you get a 30 minute deserter. You had no control over the matter and you get penalized. I do not understand why I cannot just come back in to make my selection if I make it prior to it being my turn. Well some of us only have about 1 hour to play, which can be 2 to 3 matches, all depending and now 30 GD minutes are f-ing gone. Pure T bs. It is very upsetting.

• Folks are slacking - should there not be an August Rage thread by now? It’s almost the 2nd day... 😉

My current complaint is not being able to buy mastery emotes, for whatever reason they are locked. Must be a glitch. My Tyra is level 92 so I would think I could get it.

• Switch

three days into August and no rage thread...

You can find August's Rage Thread here.

🔒