Nerfing

• Banned

Alright, there are quite a few champions that need to be heavily nerfed or just need a bit of nerfing. either way, here's a list:

Terminus: his ultimate should either
    A. Have a shorter range
    B. not bring him back at full health
    C. If you don't want to do A and b, then there should be a way to keep his ultimate from happening

Vivian: she shouldn't be able to recharge her ultimate while she still has drones active

Viktor: he shouldn't be able to choose the landing place of each shell, he should simply be able to choose one location and that be the location where all the shells/damage lands

Skye and Strix: while in stealth they should have some kind of indicator that tells you their general area but not exactly where they are. (yes, Seris can go invisible, but it's only for 4 seconds so it's not like Skye and Strix who can stay in stealth for close to 10 seconds)

Talus: he needs to be slowed down. As far as I can tell, he is the fastest moving champion, making it hard to hit him all the while he can jump around a player and destroy them.

Seris: I feel as though her healing ability should have a longer cool down, 2k health every 4 seconds seems beyond crazy, but the only reason I'm iffy on this is she has no other healing ability (which is really strange as every other support champion can or has the option to heal allies with two abilities [I'm including ultimate's here's])

I'm sure there are more champions that need to be nerfed so everyone else feel free to add champions you think need to be nerfed, why and how you feel it could be changed. Just because I haven't listened a champion doesn't mean I don't agree, I just may not have noticed or forgot.

• PC

"... as every other support champion can or has the option to heal allies with two abilities [I'm including ultimates here]"
    Jenos doesn't have two healing abilities.

Not sure with the Terminus ult having a way to keep from happening. The times when someone is denied their ult after ulting is when they are killed, but Termi is being revived in his ult, so... he's already dead so it doesn't make sense to be able to prevent it like that.

I agree with the Vivian one. If you have your ult up, you shouldn't be accumulating ult charges, but that would go for a few more champions as well. I don't remember who, maybe Vivian is the only one--can't remember--but they need to keep things consistent.

Skye and Strix, I don't agree with this one solely because with Strix, he's shooting constantly--or at least should be. So his stealth is broken often. And with Skye, once you get illuminate, she becomes weak and its a flaw of hers. Giving more options to see where she is would just make her worse and she's finally found a decent spot (I think) from being unpickable for so long.

I think Overcharge is annoying with it not consuming ammo, but that's just my opinion. I don't play him so I don't know what would be ok to nerf or buff.

• Banned

@BaeWulf95 i forgot about Jenos, I think I overlooked him.
    It's still weird for support champions to only have one healing ability but less weird if there's more than one.

As for Terminus's nerf, idk how it would work exactly. I've just been killed so many times from his ultimate because if you're actually doing the objective of the specific stage, then avoiding his ultimate is impossible. And even if you do, you now have to deal 4k health to this absolute beast of a champion.

As for Skye, the main reason her stealth should be nerfed is she can go into stealth and unleash her ultimate and unless you're not fighting, it's impossible to get away from that onesimple because you have people pushing you in. (Her ultimate also works even after her dealth despite literally all ultimate's [unless it's a revive ultimate like Terminus] stop once the deployer dies)
    As for Strix, his stealth should be nerfed because he's hard enough to deal with id you don't have a sniper, but he can easily get away with his stealth.

• Banned

@BaeWulf95 overcharge is insanely annoying, especially. I'm not 100% sure what should be nerfed on Talus, I definitely think he shouldn't move as fast while shooting.
    Rune of Travel is kindaannoying because if he places it down before a fight and times it correctly he can just hop back into it with more health while you're weak.
    Over all i think Talus is one of the champions who needs the hardest nerf.

@Okamikai30 All the tanks except for Torvald and Ruckus are capable of tanking Terminus's ult by simply blocking it with your shield/wall. Unlike Skye, Terminus's ult cannot go through physical shields.

Even if Terminus were to ult on point, usually there's a wall or pillar that you can use to simply ignore his ult altogether without needing your shield.

In addition to that, the champs with long cooldown shields have a movement ability that can easily get them out of the ult's radius itself.

• Banned

@Hexadermia the problem is I've hidden behind things and still gotten killed by his ult.
    But that still doesn't bring up the fact that he comes back at full health.
    Even if people manage to get away (some cannot, like Vivian) they still now have to deal 4k damage to a monster of a champion who deals a crapton of damage.
    It'd be a hella complicated nerf, and thankfully I now main Io so I can usually get away quickly, but it's still annoying should I decide to play Vivian again.

• PC

1. Term ult is fine at the moment
    2. I agree with the Vivian one
    3. Viktor's ult is fine as well
    4. Invisibility gets countered really easily by illuminate
    5. Talus isn't the fastest champ, generally Maeve is. Talus seems fine to me.
    6. Cauterize.

• Banned

@coolkettle read all the replies on this thread before commenting

Btw: Talus is faster than Maeve, go against them both in one match and you'll see

• PC

@Okamikai30 Maeve has a card 50% bonus MS out of combat. That alone gives her more speed than Talus as far as I know, and she has like 3 or 4 more MS cards. Plus she can reset her cooldowns of both her movement abilities and has MS in her ability. Talus, on the other hand only has a horizontal dash, and the card that gives him more MS with the rune active gives only around 40% MS to him.
    Terminus' ult isn't overpowered, all you need is enough game sense to know that you have to get away from him when he has his ult up. Champions that don't have movement abilities live Vivian shouldn't even be in the explosion area in the first place, they should be a bit further and up high (depends on the map of course) because otherwise they're an easy target for everybody.

Only thing I agree with is Vivian's ult not charging.

The rest are either fine, or easy to counter.

Have you ever seen Terminus get Reversal'd after ulting? You'll laugh..

• Banned

@coolkettle you do realize how Terminus attacks right?

• Banned

@CMS his ult is overpowered though?????
    Like very few champions can survive it, and as far as I can tell there's no audible clue of when he's activated it.
    The only clue I've ever noticed is when he dies there's a purple circle above his body, but if he's low and there are other people around, a lot of those people won't be looking at Terminus, and considering it's insane range, it's hard to avoid if you notice last minute.

• Banned

It's becoming insanely clear that when people adore a champion, they refuse to acknowledge they're OP-ness.
    Or people just straight up cannot read

@Okamikai30 I don't ever play Terminus, we're just all reasonable here and have played the game a lot. We know about Terminus, we know what to do when he ults, we know when he will ult and why and what can stop it.

Don't start throwing a tantrum because people are forming a level-headed debate.
    You can take people's opinions as they come and discuss it in a reasonable way, or you can continue and I'll deem it as off-topic. It's up to you.

• PC

@Okamikai30 I see how it is. You refuse to take in any reasoning because it disagrees with what you're saying and yet you accuse others of that. How hypocrytic.

• Banned

@CMS you're not the problem my guy, Terminus's ult I overpowered, just because you've found ways to work around it doesn't mean it's not overpowered.

• Banned

@coolkettle actually, if you had properly read all the comments in this thread, you would have realizes that the points you've made aren't what's being discussed and have no place in this discussion.
    I suggest you go back, read ALL the comments then proceed to reread your comments and realize that you are talking about things that haven't got a thing to do with what I'm speaking of

• Banned

i am not going to repeat myself when someone brings up a point that has been talked about already.
    If they add into the point (ex. "Hiding behind a pillar saves you from Terminus's ult) that's a different story, however repetition of a point and not adding to it will not be responded to with anything except :"read all the comments"

• PC

Terminus' ult is easy to get away from if you have mobility since his wind-up time is longer (being 2.5s). Champions like Vivian and Tyra who don't have mobility really shouldn't be near him when his orb is purple and floating above his corpse unless there is definite coverage for you to quickly hide behind. I will say, though, that the crates near the point on Fish Market are not reliable coverage, I learned that the hard way...
    Also, with Vivian, doesn't her shield help her at least survive the blast if you can't get away? I don't play her so I wouldn't know, just curious.

That being said, I hardly see any deaths from a Terminus ult; there have been some in my games, but are few and far between. It seems OP, but with how long the wind-up time is and the fact that mobility pretty much counters it, it's fine. Besides, only five champions don't have mobility (Skye, Strix, Torvald, Trya, and Vivian) and that's only 11.9% of the roster.

@Okamikai30 said in Nerfing:

Even if people manage to get away (some cannot, like Vivian) they still now have to deal 4k damage to a monster of a champion who deals a crapton of damage.

His melee, and the only real melee champ. If you're far enough away, you won't have to worry about his damage. And if we're talking about after he's ulted, everyone is already far enough away to be safe. 1v5 or 1v4s don't last long. I can't count how many times I've seen my Terminus ult alone on point only to die seconds later. Or get killed instantly by an ulting Drogoz. His ultimate mostly allows for him to stay with his team or continue to contest if he siphons afterwards.

@Hexadermia the problem is I've hidden behind things and still gotten killed by his ult.

Then that's probably a bug and Terminus is known for them. He has a lot of issues. It doesn't warrant a nerf to him.

Like very few champions can survive it, and as far as I can tell there's no audible clue of when he's activated it.
    The only clue I've ever noticed is when he dies there's a purple circle above his body

There is an audible cue, he screams either "Once more I arise!" or "Let me die, no, NOOOO!" If you don't hear it, it's a sound bug.

but if he's low and there are other people around, a lot of those people won't be looking at Terminus, and considering it's insane range, it's hard to avoid if you notice last minute.

No offense to you, but who exactly are you playing with? They sound like their new to the game and not paying attention. That's a fault on your teammates if they're not aware of their surroundings.

• Banned

@BaeWulf95 i get fitted with a crapton of noobs.
    It's SUPER infuriating.
    Thank you for the information on his audible warning, and the bugs. Definitely changes my viewpoint to know that he's kinda buggy so the problems I'm having are bugs and not anything else.
    I rarely go against him, but if I am a Vivian, by the time i kill him, I've already used my sheild (to try and shoot him while surviving his teammates shooting me).

Anytime i do go against him, it always seems that without fail he aims for me first thing.

As for being away from him, he has a jump ability and, as said above, Terminus always guns for me. I'm not 100% sure if that's because I manage to get away and am the only one alive, or if that's because im a healer/a Vivian.

That's just what i've noticed when going against him.
    He isn't annoying enough for me to beg for a nerf (ive only talked about him a lot here due to him being brought up constantly)
    Talus and Vivian are really the main ones who im begging to get nerfed.

(Ive played a couple games since the original post and i have noticed that viktor's ult cant follow you anymore? That could be because im going against bad players but Viktor seems to have been lightly nerfed already)