Flankers

• This post is deleted!

• What flanks need are damage nerfs but they need to be compensated with mobility, faster movement speed atleast. I'm on console and agree the likes of Skye can be cancerous even if the entire team has illuminate but just flat out nerfing them will only create new and possibly worse metas, remember that Deliberate only became popular AFTER smoke and dagger was unjustly reworked

• PC

You could have said "REE" without typing a half a page of words.

• @jokoolaid said in All flanks need a serious nerf right now...:

Basically pick a flank and you're op if you know what your doing and have good aim.

say hello to Buck, Androxus,Skye, Moji, Lex, .............

Basically not Evie/Maeve/Zhin

• PC

@Zeebuoy said in All flanks need a serious nerf right now...:

@jokoolaid said in All flanks need a serious nerf right now...:

Basically pick a flank and you're op if you know what your doing and have good aim.

say hello to Buck, Androxus,Skye, Moji, Lex, .............

Basically not Evie/Maeve/Zhin

Except basically all of those are hard to play anyways. Even Zhin is to an extent, but his potential strength is far lower than the other two anyways.

• @jokoolaid said in All flanks need a serious nerf right now...:

Skye mostly lately and have had multiple games where I'm just clearing out entire teams left and right with her stealth and burst damage, and I've seen other Skye players with the same rate of success. Maeve, in the right hands, can move and pounce endlessly and just shred backlines with ease. Androxus has power, mobility, and a counter to almost anyone attacking him. Koga is just swipe, swipe, swipe, "You're already dead!" Talus......do I even need to explain how annoying he is? Moji is basically hold down both left and right click/trigger and you've got a kill streak. Just had a game where Buck was basically unkillable with his mobility and self heal,

no offence, the enemies you play agaisnt kinda suck,

buck is easy to counter, Caut,get Caut.

mobility counters Moji and Skye, doubly so for skye if you have illu.

Andro, has terrible dropoff,

Koga's movespeed is pretty bad now,

Talus, doesn't really have mobility,

wait, do you use mouse and keyboard?

or like those nintendo joy sticks?

• @Dusklicious fair enough

• @jokoolaid dont complain about flanks being too op if u only played skye,
    skye is rlly good in low elo's cuz ppl know nothing about her.
    Maeve needs a lot of skill and believe me, i had hard times with her already
    Just before u complain about flankers try to play them urselves

• The problem with flanks is they are good on low skill and bad on high skill matches. They are OP if the player has higher skill than rest, like lets say a Diamond Maeve in a match of Gold players.

. Just had a game where Buck was basically unkillable with his mobility and self heal, plus his insane damage.

Buck has a dps of 700. Insane! 😉

• PC

Flanks are frankly the worst champs in the game... very limited range in their attacks with horrible damage drop off and they have terrible tools for dealing with grouped targets...

the only people that say flanks are op are those that regularly are out of position or teams that walk into points one at a time only to get blown up by a stalling flanker/team.

Maeve is OP if your aim is garbage as she is hard countered by aim.

Moji is OP if you don’t know how to watch your backside which unfortunately is the case for most people in casual.

Koga is a terrible tracer imitator and blows up quick, in fact most flanks pretty much do.

Skye is countered by illuminate and good aim as she has no reliable escape outside of her smoke bomb.

We don’t talk about androxus or buck...

I frankly find lex lackluster even tho he is a bit more viable than androx.

The ONLY problematic flankers honestly are a blink Evie and a Zing with good rotations. But that only happens once in a blue moon, or if the team you’re with is garbage.

Flankers are for the most part outclassed by Damage and from my experience having two flanker comps on my team almost always leads to a loss, because if the team sticks together then the flankers have to pray for an opening, dive in, then jump back out before the enemy team causes them to implode from eating so much burst damage...

this is coming from someone who is platinum in ranked and very rarely if ever Sees a flanker being played...

TL;DR:

It’s a L2P issue so seriously, Git Gud!

• PC

@M3RC3N4RI0 said in All flanks need a serious nerf right now...:

The problem with flanks is they are good on low skill and bad on high skill matches. They are OP if the player has higher skill than rest, like lets say a Diamond Maeve in a match of Gold players.

Buck has a dps of 700. Insane! 😉

Absolutely crazy! Totally not actually horrible! 😆

• Skye is countered the moment you have 450 credits to buy iluminate 2.

• This post is deleted!