Buff Cassie

• @DaddyOoker said in Buff Cassie:

@taikonaut said in Buff Cassie:

@DaddyOoker said in Buff Cassie:

@taikonaut

You know I was going to delete this thread from my head due to nowhere... but then I saw that you guys just hit the solution without realizing it.

Change Strix's rifle to be the same as Cassie's projectile - make it an actual skill shot. No travel time at long range is BS.

Well, I see you're using MOBA terminology, so I can only surmise your end goal here is to make Paladins more of a MOBA and less of an FPS. People love quickscoping and shooting people from across the map. It takes a lot of skill and is adrenaline inducing. It's why CSGO is so popular. We need to head more towards the skilled fast paced FPS and further away from the 40 minute moba format.

Huh? What terminology did I add that's not in Paladins? FYI, I'm not trying to change the game dynamics, you are.

Have you ever shot a scoped rifle in real life? There is no such thing as quick scoping at distance - another BS tactic. BTW, travel time is a real thing for a real life sniper.

Skill shot is a MOBA term, so I thought you were pulling out MOBA terminology at me. As for realism, I don't much care about that. All I care about is fun and skill based gameplay.

• PC

@taikonaut

You know I was going to delete this thread from my head due to nowhere... but then I saw that you guys just hit the solution without realizing it.

Change Strix's rifle to be the same as Cassie's projectile - make it an actual skill shot. No travel time at long range is BS.

Well, I see you're using MOBA terminology, so I can only surmise your end goal here is to make Paladins more of a MOBA and less of an FPS. People love quickscoping and shooting people from across the map. It takes a lot of skill and is adrenaline inducing. It's why CSGO is so popular. We need to head more towards the skilled fast paced FPS and further away from the 40 minute moba format.

Hell, I'll even say that Strix is one of the only reasons I play this game instead of Overwatch. Widow can actually 1hitKO people in that game, but she's not half as fun because she can't quickscope and a number of other mechanics that make her sit in the back camping hardscoped. Strix is an amazing, amazing character, unfortunately I don't always feel like being a sniper and I vastly prefer not sniping. Heck, I even think Strix should have 100% accuracy and crosshairs while not scoped, so that he can kill things without having to hold RMB all the time. Part of why I hate playing Viktor - holding RMB down all the time just isn't fun. In Quake you hold RMB sometimes when railing, that's it.

I like unrealistic arena like snipers too, I played Halo and Quake for many years so I can relate. The issue is arena shooters and Hero shooters are inherently incompatible... if you don’t believe me then ask Bethesda how Quake Champions turned out.

I’ll answer that question for you... it was a balance nightmare! The characters are now so different from when the game first came out that the game is just not fun to play... there is always something wrong with a champ ability or a weapon or the hit boxes or even the champ stats... you can’t suddenly make symmetrical something that is asymmetrical in nature...

It is impossible to make Paladins an aim only focused game because this is not what people that play the game want... if it was then Realm royale would have succeeded, but it didn’t... and if the TDM playlist being dead isn’t hint enough for you either then I frankly don’t know what is...

• @taikonaut said in Buff Cassie:

@Snipah said in Buff Cassie:

Mate, making damagers OP won't absolutely improve any kind of FPS, especially paladins.
    We already have problems with insane burst combos, like cassie, strix and lian...then imagine buffing and making them easier!
    Even the title of this thread is wrong, cassie neefs a nerf, making her hitscan is dumb and would make her way too easy to play (and also, as I said before, an hitscan crossbow doesn't make sense).
    You miss shots as cassie? Then pratice, because when you'll have decent aim (not even good, just mediocre prediction because cassie has ridicously fast projectiles) you'll wreck everyone.
    Tanks ain't OP because of damage is low, HP too high etc etc... they just overperform with damage, they're too aggressive, they can destroy everything with their high dps + high HP and sustain.
    Buffing damage will just create even more confusion between classes and turn this game into a non-sense, noskill FPS.
    This is not COD, the main concept of paladins is team coordination, strategy and long fights.
    PS. your preferences don't matter because you have to be realistic while writing a post, you want damagers to be buffed just to have more fun with them, but you also have to consider that other classes exist and the skill gap in terms of aiming is already kind of low... imagine making an already broken character hitscan lol.
    In conclusion, paladins has to keep its own style: team work, strategy, positioning and aiming (and I also have doubts about the last two because balancement rn is going well) not rushing someone with damagers and win.

OPNESS OF CASSIE: Eh she doesn't feel OP compared to Strix like I've said innumerable times. You miss half your shots as Cassie. The shots you do hit do less damage than Strix's shots. It's just not even close to be honest. I watch Isbittenner stream Cassie and he misses plenty of shots with her because unless you're up close or you have them booped, you just can't accurately predict their movements 100% of the time. So he ends up sitting in the backline, since she's a sniper, projectile vomiting in the enemy's general direction, and hoping some of them hit. Not a very amazing gameplay experience to be honest. Again I'd just play Lian instead but guess what: to compensate for her accuracy, she has massive damage falloff. Not to great either. So instead you play Strix and do a flat 1800 damage from across the map. Pity being scoped in isn't always fun.

Why the hell are you comparing everything to strix? He's so not a reference, he's actually broken and the fact that he's more OP than a character doesn't mean that "THAT CHARACTER IS BAD".
    You want to buff cassie because YOU miss half of your shots so YOU can't deal the same amount of dps of broken ass strix, is this even a constructive point?
    You're basically reasoning like this "if a character requires more skill and is less broken than strix must be buffed".
    Just freaking pratice, cassie's shots and her burst combos are estremely easy to land and can kill any squishy even faster than strix.
    Cassie is busted, lian is busted, strix is busted and all of them have 1 thing in common, they require very basic aim.
    That's the fact you don't want to understand, you prefer hitscans over projectiles (that's what you're letting me know with this long discussion) so you complain about cassie.
    Mate, cassie is easy, her hitboxes are huge, her projectiles are fast and her burst combos are lethal, shots will automatically connect to the target and deal an absurd amount of burst without range limits... I don't even know why this thread is still UP, I mean, he clearly wants to change a character just because he likes hitscan.

PALADINS VS OTHER SHOOTERS: Well since other shooters are a whole heckuva lot more successful than Paladins, which was largely billed as a cheap Overwatch knockoff and forgotten about by the general FPS community, I'd say imitating them isn't all that bad.

Why?? Copying and imitating isn't the key of success. People want fresh ideas, new concepts and cool gameplay.
    Paladins had his own style for 3 years and now it's slowly becoming an ow copy.
    The half-moba fps concept was a success, and can still do well.
    I read this everywhere and I may seem a little repetitive by saying this once again but... PALADINS = STRATEGY, LONG COMBATS, TEAM WORK, POSITIONING, AIMING, CASTLES, FORTS, TEMPLE AND NATURE, NOT I SHOOT FIRST I WIN.

@REDBelmont456 said in Buff Cassie:

As a high gold rank duelist in Quake I can tell you hands down that Drogoz and Cassie are the most fun damage classes in the game for me to play. On average I go 18-30+ eliminations with either of them and that’s with the way they are now... I used to easily get over 40-60 Elims.

I still say the issue you’re having is lack of character knowledge or trying to play a character in a way that it’s not intended to be played. That does not make a character inherently bad especially when others say Cassie and Drogoz are still OP...

You can argue about tanks as much as you want, but facts are facts, and the fact is that if you’re playing a Frontline as a damage or a flanker then there’s a good chance you’re gonna lose your team the game.

Also, comparing this game to TF2 which was originally a mod for an arena shooter and only added classes in which you could play as duplicates is kinda moot, as the balance of this game would go out the window if you could play as 5 duplicate champs...

I main that australian man with a sniper rifle, yea sniper MATE.
    I'm playing tf2 a lot and comparing it to paladins it's just stupid. Tf2 is much less casual, more reactive and skill based.
    You have to be estremely accurate to carry with some characters... it's much more SELF-SKILL dependend, like an fps arena.
    But tf2 also has medic, engi and other factors that require coordination and team work.
    It's basically half arena half team based.
    Imo a competitive game isn't just a game that has esports... a competitivr game is a game where a noob can't kill a pro, a game where you have to pratice and spend hours, not just being lucky.(random crits are ofc an exception lol)
    That's why tf2 is competitive and paladins is causal/noob friendly.
    And that's one of the numerous reasons why you can't compare theese 2 games, the competitive aspect.
    Tf2 also has much more years of experience regarding balancement, the game has followed its own style since 2007, it isn't very changed since that year. They wanted to start and keep only only 9 well balanced classes, while paladins keeps changing in a bad way and introducing new characters to earn money and then let them die and being forgotten.

(Also I know that I should have quitted the forums time ago with my last thread but I feel OBLIGATED to give my answer to this guy since what he's saying just hurts me lmao... but for real, I need to stop now xD)

• PC

@taikonaut

Huh? What terminology did I add that's not in Paladins? FYI, I'm not trying to change the game dynamics, you are.

Have you ever shot a scoped rifle in real life? There is no such thing as quick scoping at distance - another BS tactic. BTW, travel time is a real thing for a real life sniper.

Skill shot is a MOBA term, so I thought you were pulling out MOBA terminology at me. As for realism, I don't much care about that. All I care about is fun and skill based gameplay.

At least we can agree on trying to have fun. There is nothing real in this game so not important either way.

Interesting. I just looked at Kinessa and noticed two things:

• Has dynamic damage fall off.
    • Has accuracy bloom from firing, losing 2% accuracy per shot.

Why doesn't Strix have these?

• PC

@DaddyOoker it’s more than likely because Stryx is a noob friendly sniper that takes a
    Lot less awareness and timing than kinessa does...

• @REDBelmont456 said in Buff Cassie:

@taikonaut

Hell, I'll even say that Strix is one of the only reasons I play this game instead of Overwatch. Widow can actually 1hitKO people in that game, but she's not half as fun because she can't quickscope and a number of other mechanics that make her sit in the back camping hardscoped. Strix is an amazing, amazing character, unfortunately I don't always feel like being a sniper and I vastly prefer not sniping. Heck, I even think Strix should have 100% accuracy and crosshairs while not scoped, so that he can kill things without having to hold RMB all the time. Part of why I hate playing Viktor - holding RMB down all the time just isn't fun. In Quake you hold RMB sometimes when railing, that's it.

I like unrealistic arena like snipers too, I played Halo and Quake for many years so I can relate. The issue is arena shooters and Hero shooters are inherently incompatible... if you don’t believe me then ask Bethesda how Quake Champions turned out.

I’ll answer that question for you... it was a balance nightmare! The characters are now so different from when the game first came out that the game is just not fun to play... there is always something wrong with a champ ability or a weapon or the hit boxes or even the champ stats... you can’t suddenly make symmetrical something that is asymmetrical in nature...

It is impossible to make Paladins an aim only focused game because this is not what people that play the game want... if it was then Realm royale would have succeeded, but it didn’t... and if the TDM playlist being dead isn’t hint enough for you either then I frankly don’t know what is...

THE FAILURE OF QC: Horrible marketing, edgy grungy 90s art style, bad game idea (Quake 3 with a few little abilities tacked on), incompetent execution all conspired to doom this game. Why, I never even touch the title due to the problems with its performance, and I play Quake Live all the time. Additionally, the gamemodes in that game just aren't fun. Deathmatch? Absurdly primitive.

BALANCE OF CHAMPIONS: Compared to the balance issues in actual hero shooters, the ones in QC are inconsequential. Because basically every character has the same weapons. The abilities play a tiny role in the game compared to the abilities in real hero shooters. It's not a real hero shooter, it's an arena shooter with some unique character traits.

PALADINS AND AIM ONLY: Well, TDM like I said is an amazingly boring, stupid gamemode which is why no one plays that gamemode anymore except for COD and BF players. And champions like Makoa are just as broken in TDM as they are in Siege. Realm Royale didn't succeed for a host of other factors. For one thing it's a completely different genre, a BR, not a team based FPS, even less similar to this game than arena FPS are. So there's no since bringing that game up.

@Driggydrug said in Buff Cassie:

@Snipah said in Buff Cassie:

Mate, making damagers OP won't absolutely improve any kind of FPS, especially paladins.
    We already have problems with insane burst combos, like cassie, strix and lian...then imagine buffing and making them easier!
    Even the title of this thread is wrong, cassie neefs a nerf, making her hitscan is dumb and would make her way too easy to play (and also, as I said before, an hitscan crossbow doesn't make sense).
    You miss shots as cassie? Then pratice, because when you'll have decent aim (not even good, just mediocre prediction because cassie has ridicously fast projectiles) you'll wreck everyone.
    Tanks ain't OP because of damage is low, HP too high etc etc... they just overperform with damage, they're too aggressive, they can destroy everything with their high dps + high HP and sustain.
    Buffing damage will just create even more confusion between classes and turn this game into a non-sense, noskill FPS.
    This is not COD, the main concept of paladins is team coordination, strategy and long fights.
    PS. your preferences don't matter because you have to be realistic while writing a post, you want damagers to be buffed just to have more fun with them, but you also have to consider that other classes exist and the skill gap in terms of aiming is already kind of low... imagine making an already broken character hitscan lol.
    In conclusion, paladins has to keep its own style: team work, strategy, positioning and aiming (and I also have doubts about the last two because balancement rn is going well) not rushing someone with damagers and win.

OPNESS OF CASSIE: Eh she doesn't feel OP compared to Strix like I've said innumerable times. You miss half your shots as Cassie. The shots you do hit do less damage than Strix's shots. It's just not even close to be honest. I watch Isbittenner stream Cassie and he misses plenty of shots with her because unless you're up close or you have them booped, you just can't accurately predict their movements 100% of the time. So he ends up sitting in the backline, since she's a sniper, projectile vomiting in the enemy's general direction, and hoping some of them hit. Not a very amazing gameplay experience to be honest. Again I'd just play Lian instead but guess what: to compensate for her accuracy, she has massive damage falloff. Not to great either. So instead you play Strix and do a flat 1800 damage from across the map. Pity being scoped in isn't always fun.

Why the hell are you comparing everything to strix? He's so not a reference, he's actually broken and the fact that he's more OP than a character doesn't mean that "THAT CHARACTER IS BAD".
    You want to buff cassie because YOU miss half of your shots so YOU can't deal the same amount of dps of broken ass strix, is this even a constructive point?
    You're basically reasoning like this "if a character requires more skill and is less broken than strix must be buffed".
    Just freaking pratice, cassie's shots and her burst combos are estremely easy to land and can kill any squishy even faster than strix.
    Cassie is busted, lian is busted, strix is busted and all of them have 1 thing in common, they require very basic aim.
    That's the fact you don't want to understand, you prefer hitscans over projectiles (that's what you're letting me know with this long discussion) so you complain about cassie.
    Mate, cassie is easy, her hitboxes are huge, her projectiles are fast and her burst combos are lethal, shots will automatically connect to the target and deal an absurd amount of burst without range limits... I don't even know why this thread is still UP, I mean, he clearly wants to change a character just because he likes hitscan.

PALADINS VS OTHER SHOOTERS: Well since other shooters are a whole heckuva lot more successful than Paladins, which was largely billed as a cheap Overwatch knockoff and forgotten about by the general FPS community, I'd say imitating them isn't all that bad.

Why?? Copying and imitating isn't the key of success. People want fresh ideas, new concepts and cool gameplay.
    Paladins had his own style for 3 years and now it's slowly becoming an ow copy.
    The half-moba fps concept was a success, and can still do well.
    I read this everywhere and I may seem a little repetitive by saying this once again but... PALADINS = STRATEGY, LONG COMBATS, TEAM WORK, POSITIONING, AIMING, CASTLES, FORTS, TEMPLE AND NATURE, NOT I SHOOT FIRST I WIN.

@REDBelmont456 said in Buff Cassie:

As a high gold rank duelist in Quake I can tell you hands down that Drogoz and Cassie are the most fun damage classes in the game for me to play. On average I go 18-30+ eliminations with either of them and that’s with the way they are now... I used to easily get over 40-60 Elims.

I still say the issue you’re having is lack of character knowledge or trying to play a character in a way that it’s not intended to be played. That does not make a character inherently bad especially when others say Cassie and Drogoz are still OP...

You can argue about tanks as much as you want, but facts are facts, and the fact is that if you’re playing a Frontline as a damage or a flanker then there’s a good chance you’re gonna lose your team the game.

Also, comparing this game to TF2 which was originally a mod for an arena shooter and only added classes in which you could play as duplicates is kinda moot, as the balance of this game would go out the window if you could play as 5 duplicate champs...

You can clearly see from my name that I main that australian man with a sniper rifle, yea, SNIPAH MATE.
    I'm playing tf2 a lot and comparing it to paladins it's just stupid. Tf2 is much less casual, more reactive and skill based.
    You have to be estremely accurate to carry with some characters... it's much more SELF-SKILL dependend, like an fps arena.
    But tf2 also has medic, engi and other factors that require coordination and team work.
    It's basically half arena half team based.
    Imo a competitive game isn't just a game that has esports... a competitivr game is a game where a noob can't kill a pro, a game where you have to pratice and spend hours, not just being lucky.(random crits are ofc an exception lol)
    That's why tf2 is competitive and paladins is causal/noob friendly.
    And that's one of the numerous reasons why you can't compare theese 2 games, the competitive aspect.
    Tf2 also has much more years of experience regarding balancement, the game has followed its own style since 2007, it isn't very changed since that year. They wanted to start and keep only only 9 well balanced classes, while paladins keeps changing in a bad way and introducing new characters to earn money and then let them die and being forgotten.

WHY STRIX: Because I love playing Strix due to his aim-based carry potential. No other champion has the same level of carry potential as Strix due to his ability to kill everything at any range. Maybe some of the tanks are better, but they just aren't fun to play so I don't think about them. Evie might be better, if you are hyperactive enough to play her well.

CASSIE VS STRIX: I don't understand. You keep saying Strix is brokenly powerful, and yet you're saying I should be able to perform just as well on not broken Cassie as I can on broken Strix? Doesn't make sense. I perform much better on Strix than on Cassie for all the reasons that you say Strix is broken. As for her DPS vs Strix... I don't know the specifics, but it's pretty similar with Unauthorized Usage. And don't even start telling me it's extremely easy to land slow moving projectiles compared to hitscan. Again, Strix has more damage, easier to land shots, and does this at every range. I haven't noticed Cassie's hitboxes being much bigger than Strix's hitboxes and even if they were, so what? That's bad game design. Just make her hitscan and fix EVERYONE's hitboxes so the players with the best aim win the game. Also, for the third time: if Cassie is easy, why are you saying Strix is broken? Okay, you say all three of them are broken but almost everyone complains about Strix compared to the other two. As for the aim required by the three, well all I can say is if you're good at aiming you do well with them and if you're poor at aiming you do poorly with them. Meanwhile 90% of the cast is not about aiming, it's about ability usage. I'm a former one trick Drogoz and I had to seriously fix my aim in order to even be able to play any of those three.

PALADINS AS A GAME: Well it's always been pretty identical to Overwatch, maybe in closed beta when they had features like always being able to mount up and huge maps it was different but then I didn't play it so I don't really know for sure. As for what people want, they obviously don't want Paladins that much because it definitely isn't the most successful FPS on the market. It also has a horrible reputation as being a cheap Overwatch knockoff with bad hitboxes. It would obviously do well to fix these things.

TF2: Game's not competitive at all. It doesn't have a competitive scene. CS is competitive. TF2 doesn't even have effective hitscan classes so people just run around shooting eachother in the face point blank. Requires little to no aiming ability. The sniper is a guy who sits at the back of the battlefield and camps because of his poor mobility and lack of quickscoping ability.

@taikonaut

At least we can agree on trying to have fun. There is nothing real in this game so not important either way.

Interesting. I just looked at Kinessa and noticed two things:

• Has dynamic damage fall off.
    • Has accuracy bloom from firing, losing 2% accuracy per shot.

Why doesn't Strix have these?

I don't even really understand what those would entail, but one thing I know for sure is Kinessa's one of the least fun champions in the game, and Strix is probably the most fun. So I wouldn't go imitating Kinessa.

• PC

@taikonaut if kinessa is not fun it’s because she is a charge sniper which is balanced for Hero Shooters, and significantly harder to play properly in a game like Paladins... it also doesn’t help that her only escape was neutered hard.

Stryx on the other hand was designed around the CoD quickscoper thanks to having zero charge and being able to headshot, even tho his body shot damage is on par with kinessa and shalin...

If he IS as op as people say he is then the best way to fix him would be to either give him a charge meter just like kinessa or take his sniper’s headshot multiplier away so he can no longer One Shot anyone.

• @REDBelmont456 said in Buff Cassie:

@taikonaut if kinessa is not fun it’s because she is a charge sniper which is balanced for Hero Shooters, and significantly harder to play properly in a game like Paladins... it also doesn’t help that her only escape was neutered hard.

Stryx on the other hand was designed around the CoD quickscoper thanks to having zero charge and being able to headshot, even tho his body shot damage is on par with kinessa and shalin...

If he IS as op as people say he is then the best way to fix him would be to either give him a charge meter just like kinessa or take his sniper’s headshot multiplier away so he can no longer One Shot anyone.

Yeah, charging up your shots is definitely not fun, which is why I hate playing the Sniper or Widowmaker, while I love Strix and railing in Quake. I even enjoy AWPing in CSGO even though you have to stand stock still to do that which isn't that much fun, plus the scope is toggle not hold so it isn't as easy or fun to quickscope with. If they were to fix Kinessa for my personal tastes they'd have to start by making her a normal quickscoping sniper, not a charge up sniper.

• @taikonaut I love carry characters too, but I just dislike strix because he's a noob friendly bodyshot machine with buggy hitboxes.
    Everything in his kit is easy to land, that's the complete opposite of a sniper, a character supposed to be accurate.
    And according to many other people, strix's bodyshot damage should be reduced to make him feel less bodyshot based.
    Theese forums are filled with balance suggestions to make strix feel less braindead and more balanced.

Dude, just stop arguing about projectiles, strix, hitscan, cassie etc etc.. it doesn't make any sense.
    Cassie is supposed to be projectile, she already feel hitscan enough due to her projectile speed.
    You like playing strix more than cassie, then don't complain on forums about her.

Okay listen... tf2 competitive mode isn't popular, and that's true. But saying that the game isn't skill based is stupid.
    Every weapon loadout, including stock, provides different playstyles, and most part of them however really depends on player's skill.
    Market gardening is an example, really rewarding but very hard to play.
    Half of the characters themselves are really hard to play and need a lot of pratice... soldier, sniper, spy, demoman, medic, scout.
    Good gamesense, accuracy, timing, prediction and position requited.
    The more you're skilled on tf2, the more you are rewarded.
    And individual-skill isn't the only thing that matters, except being really skilled you also need to cooperate and communicate with your team (just to let you know, a good team knows when to use ubercharge, where to place dispensers, sentries, teleports, when to retreat or push) create compositions (in competitive mode the meta composition is for example ROAMER SOLDIER,POCKRT SOLDIER, SCOUT, MEDIC, DEMOMAN and sometimes SNIPER.)
    I repeat, a competitive game is a game where noob can't kill a pro, a game where skill matters, not luck ...and tf2 is one of them, not shoot and roam in the map like you say.
    You're making the same error with everything, don't inform and try before writing.

• @Driggydrug said in Buff Cassie:

@taikonaut I love carry characters too, but I just dislike strix because he's a noob friendly bodyshot machine with buggy hitboxes.
    Everything in his kit is easy to land, that's the complete opposite of a sniper, a character supposed to be accurate.
    And according to many other people, strix's bodyshot damage should be reduced to make him feel less bodyshot based.
    Theese forums are filled with balance suggestions to make strix feel less braindead and more balanced.

Dude, just stop arguing about projectiles, strix, hitscan, cassie etc etc.. it doesn't make any sense.
    Cassie is supposed to be projectile, she already feel hitscan enough due to her projectile speed.
    You like playing strix more than cassie, then don't complain on forums about her.

Okay listen... tf2 competitive mode isn't popular, and that's true. But saying that the game isn't skill based is stupid.
    Every weapon loadout, including stock, provides different playstyles, and most part of them however really depends on player's skill.
    Market gardening is an example, really rewarding but very hard to play.
    Half of the characters themselves are really hard to play and need a lot of pratice... soldier, sniper, spy, demoman, medic, scout.
    Good gamesense, accuracy, timing, prediction and position requited.
    The more you're skilled on tf2, the more you are rewarded.
    And individual-skill isn't the only thing that matters, except being really skilled you also need to cooperate and communicate with your team (just to let you know, a good team knows when to use ubercharge, where to place dispensers, sentries, teleports, when to retreat or push) create compositions (in competitive mode the meta composition is for example ROAMER SOLDIER,POCKRT SOLDIER, SCOUT, MEDIC, DEMOMAN and sometimes SNIPER.)
    I repeat, a competitive game is a game where noob can't kill a pro, a game where skill matters, not luck ...and tf2 is one of them, not shoot and roam in the map like you say.
    You're making the same error with everything, don't inform and try before writing.

STRIX IS EASY AND BRAINDEAD: Quite the opposite. If you have bad aim or positioning with Strix, you'll die very easily. Most players suck with Strix. That's why he has a negative winrate and is simultaneously billed as broken. Only good players do well with Strix.

TF2: Well yes, TF2's a hard game, but at the same time it isn't nearly as competitive as hitscan shooters. TF2's like if the only classes in Paladins were Evie, Kinessa, Buck, and Barik. It's not that fun for me. I like shooting things. The only guy who really shoots things in TF2 is the Sniper and like I said before he's not a lot of fun.