[LORE] Champions Relationships

• PC

@Demigod

like what? I can't add much cause his only real relations are with knaifu and seris, and we don't even know what seris truly wants with raum

• @TangAce
    I guess it's a good idea to wait for Tiberius.

We know they are related as for now

• PC

Hey, some small info about Tiberius. I was watching the update show for season 3 and Thunderbrush said Tiberius was a monk-not your typical monk, but a monk nonetheless. And judging by his card art with him being at Ascension Peak back before getting his sword and wearing the Tau Kor monk garb like Buck, I believe his is another of Jenos' monks. You'll even see Jenos' eyes in the night sky behind Tiberius up on that mountain top in his Rising Stardom card art.
    Not sure what the relationship is to Raum though. They were fighting on Ascension Peak, but we don't have confirmation as to why.

• PC

@BaeWulf95

about tiberius, it's confirmed he's one of jenos' followers, he's fighting raum because he was looking for a worthy opponent basically
    we also know that maeve was trying to get tiberius to train her when she was younger, but he kept refusing for some reason
    then we know tigrons speak french

and that's about it for this update I guess

• PC

@TangAce Wait Maeve wanted Tiberius to train her? I missed that, what's your source?

• PC

@BaeWulf95

yaknow there is a card where we see tiberius holding maeve and her knife, well it kinda looked like that, and a dev said something about, I can't remember properly but it said that maeve was always trying to sneak into tiberius' training sessions
    so that's basically the more probable explanation
    so the source is a dev, I've seen people talking about it on discord

• PC

@TangAce I just figured Maeve was trying to steal something from the monks and Tiberius caught her 😅
    But that's sweet.

• Ok what you have is supper nice but still leavs a crum ton of questions. What world are we on? What year is it. Who are the gods if any? What does the planit look like? Why is everyone fighting? Is it for the gems or for magic? Lots of this never explained at all.

• PC

@Kiritoiga

Hum yeah I'm aware that a lot of stuff ain't explained, but as I ain't a dev for this game I can't really tell you^^'

also they fight for crystals basically, one side want to keep the crystals for themselves while the other want to share them with the entire population

• @TangAce ok that is more then what i am geting from the dev. Thanks for the litle info you have.