• eBic zhin top play

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTvvqzMBApk

Was pure luck but still cool

• Switch

This post is deleted!

• PC

Played two IO matches last night.

https://paladins.guru/match/censored/dxHaj9WME
    The Inara said to use Goddess Blessing. First time I used it in a live match. I used my Life Link loadout so I was lacking some self healing. I definitely felt like I had to work much harder to stay alive and heal. Funny was my team apparently didn't understand what the Inara had asked for and was coming to Luna for heals - Oops. Win 4-2 but tainted by Grover AFK.

https://paladins.guru/match/censored/L4He4Ra25
    Enemy: Viktor, Makoa, Fernando, Grohk(maelstrom), Jenos - something you might see in ranked.
    My team: Two snipers, Drogoz and Ruckus - I'm like how the F am I gonna heal this?
    We lost two caps but defended both. After that I changed strategy - flanking first and getting aggressive with Luna's placement. This time we capped but failed the push. Now 3-3. Went with same strategy again. Near the end of the cap I was in perfect ult position and knocked three of them way the F off the point for the win. Overall I died too much (damn flank Viktor) and my healing was low for a 21 minute match. Looks like their Jenos went AFK at some point so another match with tainted results.

• I'm so happy about the Ying's dmg fall off reduction! It feels realy good to deal decent damage on range! I tried it out once on the PTS with the Focusing Lens just for test all of her buffs, and she totaly destroyed the enemies. I thought I was most because of the talent buff, but her dmg fall off buff is hugh too!
    Today I tried Ying with Resonance, and she had top dmg and top heals too somehow! I feel wasn't me that great, she is very much at the top tier now!
    20190730190226_1.jpg

• Needed a crystal infusion and saw the Season pass was on sale -which worked out to be a couple dollars more than buying crystals, so that was a good scoop. Really like the fancy mount and the star fall skin for IO ... don’t know what the other new champs will be, but looking forward to those skins too.

• PC

@KicsitCsicska I wouldn't call her top tier but the buffs feel very nice 😁

• I am back cause Io looks cute & interesting (new support character, very interesting for a support main)
    What's going on ?

PS : I can't get the hang of Atlas, any tips ?

• Io is a better design then Furia and Jenos.

Atlas is a side liner/ mid ground frontliner who has some strong dive and denial options, always moving keeping in mind how you are going to retreat or fallback is key to playing the dude.

Atlas has to worry about his positioning constantly, stay too long in the open and your mobility becomes less effective as it has the potebtial ability to return you to a highground, building or choke point as well as the standard HP reset. So it is best to play him in key areas with good defense and line of sight advantage, only needing to enter the fray for a brief time.

Dispite what people say I find all his damage outside of Close Quarters Combat to be pretty poke based needing consistant line of sight to properly zone like a sniper. However his inhand attack is strong enough to take damage utility cards like dozer and wrecker.

Nimble is good to give your rewind more distance.

If you like to play dirty, Atlas is great to bait out foes and then get behind them after they give chase and keep them there.

• @DaddyOoker said in July Happy Thread:

The Inara said to use Goddess Blessing. First time I used it in a live match. I used my Life Link loadout so I was lacking some self healing. I definitely felt like I had to work much harder to stay alive and heal. Funny was my team apparently didn't understand what the Inara had asked for and was coming to Luna for heals - Oops. Win 4-2 but tainted by Grover AFK.

I would say Goddess Blessing was sort of made for a Solo Tank Inara. It would probably be one of the few scenarios in which I would run Goddess Blessing.

Life Link is my personal favorite talent of choice and it seems to be the general consensus of the players, at least from what I have seen, that it might be best one.

The extra healing provided by Life Link is great. A permanent "Totem" which can be redeployed rather quickly with a loadout card. Heals, Deals damage, Stuns, Captures Objectives, etc. Life Link makes Luna probably the best Support Ability in the game providing so much utility.

Io is certainly fun but I often find her frustrating to play as because her kit is lacking some Quality of Life Improvements.

You can find August's Happy Thread here.

πŸ”’