Make a cowboy hero

• McCree from Overwatch is probably that game's star for me. He's an Old Western sheriff with a six shooter. This means he pops people with his revolver all the time. Great design in a game where I hate most of the heroes design. So, I wouldn't mind if Paladins yoinked that idea from them. I hate Lex, and Andro's kind of an edgy joke, so maybe we could have an effective pistol DPS, a guy sort of like Strix/Lian/Cassie that sits around shooting people from across the map like a gunslinger shooting his opponent from across the street during a duel at high noon. What do you guys think?

• We have Lex. The closest we'll get without being accused of ripping off McCree.

• @Rauyne said in Make a cowboy hero:

We have Lex. The closest we'll get without being accused of ripping off McCree.

I don't think it's a big problem being accused of ripping off as long as no lawsuits come into play. A cowboy's not exactly the most original concept. They could also do all sorts of other cool historical concepts like a WW1/2 soldier with a scopeless bolt action rifle.