Bring back the Logout Button PLS

• EvilMojo,
    I have no idea why you got rid of the "logout" button but it's really important, honestly removing it is one of the reasons I took time off from Paladins! Allow me to explain.
    Whether due to my sometimes slow connection, or the game's shenanigans, bugs happen, and, when they do, a quick logout would in most cases refresh the game getting rid of the bugs, but now, I CAN'T logout, and I'm forced to restart the whole game, which on my old laptop is like 7 whole minutes, not to mention, sometimes the bug resides, and I have to restart the game, yet again! it's been a huge pain and a reason for me to hesitate to start up paladins and play.

In short, TL;DR, PLEASE bring back the logout button it did nothing wrong ;-;

LieutenantDV20

Edit: Example of a VERY COMMON situation:
    Despite having a pretty decent (81 ping average) connection, after a match it's a 50/50 chance of losing connection, showing me a bugged stats screen as if I'd lost connection, when i leave to main menu, it just shows the "Reconnect" button, after like a minute or two of clicking it or waiting, it eventually logs me into my account, BUT, yet again, it is as if i've lost connection, I cannot change any settings, I cannot collect daily reward, can't chat or invite, and can't queue (shows no gamemodes 0/0).
    and if I do restart the game, it is then a 25% chance of having that same problem happen

• PC

@DarthVader68 said in Bring back the Logout Button PLS:

Despite having a pretty decent (81 ping average) connection, after a match it's a 50/50 chance of losing connection, showing me a bugged stats screen as if I'd lost connection, when i leave to main menu, it just shows the "Reconnect" button, after like a minute or two of clicking it or waiting, it eventually logs me into my account, BUT, yet again, it is as if i've lost connection, I cannot change any settings, I cannot collect daily reward, can't chat or invite, and can't queue (shows no gamemodes 0/0).
    and if I do restart the game, it is then a 25% chance of having that same problem happen

Weird, My average ping is 120 and maybe raise to 160 or something, and it didn't log me out once.. just from crashes

I'm assuming you're playing through Steam?