I'm Dying Too Often

• PC

@AzrielM

Nimble helps if you're being chased a lot. Also makes you harder to hit as long as you keep moving. Depending on the champion there might be some speed cards worth looking at.

Jump often - especially when under attack. Have you ever played Fortnite? Basically you randomly jump non-stop to avoid being picked off.

Retreat sooner. You need to get a feel for how much you can take and still survive. Sometimes there is just too much burst and you insta-die not matter what you do.

• PC

@DaddyOoker

jumping isn't helpful, it's easy to shoot someone jumping, cause he can't change the trajectory once he started his jump

• PC

@TangAce Matter of opinion. I'll keep on jumping.

• Switch

@TangAce i agree, just moving from side to side is a really effective strafe, cant tell you how many fights ive won just because i move from left to right and the opponent cant keep up lol

• PC

@Koopakid said in I'm Dying Too Often:

strafe

Strafing is used more for head on fight.

In reality you might have a flanker aiming at you from the side so random movements in any and all directions helps with that too. Combine that with random jumping and you are much tougher to hit.

Messes up head shots too.

• Switch

fair enough

• PC

Thanks guys

I learned a lot from your experiences (Though I am not the owner of this thread but thanks)

• Although... Jumping into knockbacks for more height can save your life if "you know" they are going to knock you on a high ground, and not miles off of the map.
    Advice when dealing with knockback is consider what angles you are safe in when near someone with that sort of method of a potential environment frag.
    Ash at the backwall of serpants beach does this a bit.

• Notes taken.

Stick, Nimble is helpful, and jumping can be useful against knockback.

Thanks!

• PC

@AzrielM You have to understand that the average HP of Damages is 2300. If for example a Stryx/shalin, a Willo/Drogoz, a BK/Cassie and a Maeve/Liam all spot you and decide to all shoot you JUST ONE TIME each, you are effectively taking:

1000+900+680+400=2980 Damage

The only champs that have this much HP is Buck and Tanks. So as you can see, if you get caught in a bad position or overextending face to face with 3-5 of the enemy team, even if the healer manages to make it to heal you a bit you are gonna explode, without a doubt...

This is not even taking into account the combos that champs like Cassie, Liam and Willo have for example which can even melt tanks if they’re careless...

the problem honestly lies in people playing far too aggressive and splitting/staggering in a way that allows them to get team fired upon and very easily picked off... The healer no matter how good is not gonna be able to bring most champs back from what is effectively a net negative amount of damage to their health done in such a short period...

If people don’t wanna explode from being team fired upon, then they need to learn to respect the enemy team and know when to push and when to just stay back.