October Rage Thread

😡 Welcome to the October Rage Thread, you know the drill 😡

• PC

That feeling when your support keeps dying because your DPSes are always way too far up and constantly dying to $#!+ they shouldn't be dying to... Ugh...

Seriously, a 7/20/12 Tyra with 72k damage in a 20 minute match and a Cassie that barely did 110k... And literally was trying to flank when the support was getting flanked by the enemy Lian... Itb didn't help they pushed up to base IMMEDIATELY after we would cap the objective...

• "Just because it is a test map, does not give you all the right to buy defthands."

• PC

https://paladins.guru/match/888904798

best MM ever, 1v5 still doesn't win games, can have top stats and doing everything, still doesn't win

@Borvik when can we expect something to be done about such bad matchmaking? getting legit stuck in plat with almost every of my games being like the one above
    gonna repeat myself but lvl 60 shouldn't play with lvl 500

• PC

@TangAce

Do you think that maybe a Maelstrom Grohk might have possibly been a better choice over the Cassie or Maeve?

I ask this because when I play as IO that is one of my top enemies. On top of the almost constant damage, the shock pulse bounces off of Luna to everyone around - including IO - not good.

• PC

@DaddyOoker

I'm first pick, I can't know what enemy will have

• PC

@TangAce

OK, but you can suggest as the comp develops. Where was the Maeve?

Question remains regardless of whether you're able to actually get it into the comp.

• PC

@DaddyOoker
    it's just not normal that there is a silver in my team and only golds vs 3 plats, all my team lvl 60 while enemy is 100+, and I'm 500, I have from far better stats than anyone...so what can I do?

• Switch

This post is deleted!

• Switch

@TangAce said in October Rage Thread:

@DaddyOoker
    it's just not normal that there is a silver in my team and only golds vs 3 plats, all my team lvl 60 while enemy is 100+, and I'm 500

with how mm has been lately, yes

• PC

@DaddyOoker
    it's just not normal that there is a silver in my team and only golds vs 3 plats, all my team lvl 60 while enemy is 100+, and I'm 500, I have from far better stats than anyone...so what can I do?

Dear High Rez... THIS^

• PC

@REDBelmont456

Well They even listen to you? (Unfortunately)

• PC

@DaddyOoker

As Koopa said, yes it is.

With all the plats placing in silver, diamonds placing in gold or plat, I am pretty much of the opinion that the ranks are completely meaningless now. I should run my placements when I have time just to see what kind of crap I get - Maybe I can get the coveted bronze achievement award 🙂

I wasn't really asking just for that match. Just asking your opinion if you think it would have been a better choice.

• PC

@DaddyOoker
    I'm master in plat5, I even touched gold lmao

• PC

@DaddyOoker said in October Rage Thread:

@DaddyOoker

As Koopa said, yes it is.

With all the plats placing in silver, diamonds placing in gold or plat, I am pretty much of the opinion that the ranks are completely meaningless now. I should run my placements when I have time just to see what kind of crap I get - Maybe I can get the coveted bronze achievement award 🙂

Yeah I ended up in Plat IV last split (even after going through the hell I did when I got there 😑 ... Seriously, most plat teammates I get are worse than the teammates I get when I'm in Gold or even Silver) and I placed Silver II this season... Heck I almost got down to Silver III because of all of the trolling and feeding... That's worse than last split, for sure... I'm STILL in Gold, by the way. Ugh, if I got competent teammates when I promoted to Gold II I would be Gold I right now if not Plat V at the very least... 😡

• PC

I dont understand how can I win 10 matches in a row and then lose 10 times in a row both streaks using my champion pool not using champs that I have no experience with.
    Its quite frustating, stuck again in mid diamond.

@TangAce I don't have insider information.

• PC

Sheesh. I go in a training match to practice Furia and have to carry 4 bots against 4 other moron bots and the PITA Moji bot. OMG.

20191003192341_1.jpg

• PC

So I just had a Cassie that only dealt 110k damage in a 25 minute game... I literally outdamaged them playing f***ing Nando... I was 12/12/19, this $#!+ went 22/22/11... I forgot to say I looked them up, and somehow some way this Cassie was in DIAMOND III...

Also, "NANDO ARE YOU GOING MID OR FLANKING"
    Uhm, I'm trying to flank, but you're making it rather difficult, point tank...

• PC

Nice party system you got there. You guys ever gonna make this work right? Who needs the setting button either.

20191004204627_1.jpg