October Rage Thread

• PC

@Dusklicious I was going to say what I think about it but it's better I just let it go. 😞

• PC

This post is deleted!

• PC

Okay just look at these results. Is it just me or was I almost LITERALLY 1v5ing?

Screenshot_73.png

This is what ELO Hell looks like, everyone. An Inara that couldn't point tank accusing the Io of not healing her when she was legit killing herself and using ults on NOBODY, a Koga spamming in VGS that couldn't outdo the worst Talus player I've seen in my life (and that includes myself...), and a Dredge (by the way, this Dredge picked him SECOND PICK IN THE DRAFT) that literally did 26K damage in an 11 minute match when I did 70K. I legit had as many kills as my teammates COMBINED, less than half of most of their deaths... I also did almost as much damage as BOTH DPSES COMBINED while trying to help the trolling, toxic trash tier Inara point tank. Seriously, HOW CAN'T YOU POINT WITH INARA IN BASICALLY LOW ELO (Most of the players in this match aside from me were Gold V or Silver I)? And it adds further insult to injury that their Term was pretty f***ing bad too and they had a Fernando that ran Aegis...

• Vivien's One Step Ahead: Gain {6|6}% Movement Speed (permanently).
    Skye's Slip Away: Gain {3|3}% movement speed when Out of Combat (!!!).

How the hell could it be balanced??!! Why don't compare cards like these? You can watch theirs popularity too. When will be the game roughly balanced?...

• PC

@Dusklicious you are describing my sologames in diamond after I get a 10 wins streak, maybe those are even worse.

• PC

@ShogunPukin said in October Rage Thread:

@Dusklicious you are describing my sologames in diamond after I get a 10 wins streak, maybe those are even worse.

I just realized the Term was legit playing with Crush cards, but he ran Decimation as his talent... And my team lost to that...

EDIT: Random lag spikes... Feelsgoodman (no it doesn't)

• 13 months. That is how long I've been playing Paladins since leaving Overwatch. Never suspended. In the last week, I've received a 24hr suspension and a 72hr suspension. No idea why. Haven't changed anything in the way I play or interact with team mates. Contact support and receiving no specific incident or information on what I did. That was after the first 24hr suspension. Than, I receive a 72hr suspension yesterday. AGain, no idea why. I am rarely if ever toxic, always flex pick, and never leave AFK unless the game crashes, which isn't that often.

So, obviously something is happening different in the last week that wasn't happening in the past 13 months.

I believe it is false reporting due to bad match outcomes, and if it is, that is absolutely unacceptable. Im a team player, and usually if I have a bad game, my entire team has as well because we were likely stomped by the other team.

Now after receiving this second 72 hr suspension, I am still clueless as to why, and support hasn't responded to my ticket contesting the validity of the suspension. By the time they do, the suspension will be done, but it ruined my entire weekend I was planning to play the damn game and use new content I literally bought a hour before the suspension hit.

I really am considering taking my time and money elsewhere because what good is buying content I am being blocked from using for no valid reason. Its bad business Hi REz. Your reporting system sucks and drives players away. Potentially back to your direct competition in the gaming market.

• PC

@Dusklicious said in October Rage Thread:

This is what ELO Hell looks like

That is what a Dredge bot looks like.

• PC

@DaddyOoker said in October Rage Thread:

@Dusklicious said in October Rage Thread:

This is what ELO Hell looks like

That is what a Dredge bot looks like.

Don't insult bots like that 😆 It didn't help the rest of the team was bad either. 15 deaths on that Koga, and the Inara was just straight up $#!+. Io tried, but I think that's the only teammate I had that wasn't straight up feeding (and all the while getting accused of not healing when I was getting healed just fine).

• PC

@natureslaxative I feel you. I've been through this too.

I had three suspensions.

The first one I was kinda new. Got tilted form a Zhin whinning for heal on a ranked match I was the healer, like "there is no healer", spamming sht, VGS and toxic attitude. As always, I was doing my job, so I gave him a reason to finally complain rightfully.

Then I said that it's I was done with it. I was going to swallow it and just go with it.

I was suspended for wathever reason.

As you, I asked too, I made questions. They don't like it when you question. The decisions where made and you can't question it. Also, you can't learn, for YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO KNOW WHEN OR WHY WAS IT. It comes out of nowhere.

The last one was somewhat similar. This one I don't remember how it was, just that I gladly accepted what should be the outcome, for I was so tired of Hi-Rez that I would like to let them have the toxic players they want.

Then I changed.

Now, when I see things like this I fake dumbness. Keep playing, but playing as they say that it was been played. Just don't stop the engines.

Hi-Rez likes it like this.

You know that line between not playing and playing? There is a line there. I've found that it is acceptable.

Hi-Rez says: don't mess with my toxic players. Now I just mute and turn that switch I've found on.

Hi-Rez showed me that line, and told me that it's how they what it to be done.

I'm mastering it. I'm becoming cold.

Tastes good when you find any kind of justice, if any.

• PC

I should add a new bullet to my pet peeves thread: people who DON'T MAKE ANY ATTEMPT TO STALL in overtime when the other team has 3 POINTS.

• @MegaEdu13 you forgot to mute and report the likes of that Zhin

• Now I understand why people rage about Resonance Ying in ranked.

• PC

Calling people with a justified opinion "ungrateful children" is not only aggressive and patronizing, it is downright toxic. Thanks to the shills on Twitter for that one. 😡

• PC

ANGRY RANT INCOMING. Lots of all caps words, cursing, and a prolonged way of saying two people from my last game should legit get BANNED.

I just had legit the most toxic healer known to man. I was playing Vik in a ranked game and she tells me to "stop playing ranked" because a Drogoz and a Cassie were BOTH focusing the f***ing $#!+ out of me. So far as to legit snipe me across the map. Also, at the same time, this Furia legit NEVER HEALED ME when I was RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER. A Cherish Furia that legit only right clicked me three times in ONE MATCH. Yeah no shit you did 62K damage. YOU NEVER HEALED ANYONE. AND YOU TOOK CHERISH. WHEN YOU HAD A FERNANDO AND AN ASH FRONTLINE. My gosh, what a toxic trolling piece of $#!+. And then LIES when she says the team's focusing her. Yeah my killcams say differently you toxic f***ing lying trolling piece of human garbage.

Also the other team's Cassie was a toxic lying moron that told me to "take a side" (It was on Bazaar) I WAS ALMOST ALWAYS ON A SIDE HELLO? F***ING LYING TOXIC C***. AND YOU WOULD KNOW THAT BECAUSE YOU WERE FOCUSING ME SO F***ING HARD I COULD DO LEGIT NOTHING. Oh of course I wasn't on a side! I was dying! so that somehow means I had to be going straight mid! I WAS LEGIT NEVER F***ING MID THAT ENTIRE GAME YOU LIAR. Yet again, same Cassie who was flanking me at EVERY POSSIBLE OPPORTUNITY. Drogoz was doing the same thing too, but that was more tolerable I could at least burst him to some degree (if he didn't get a direct hit and then booster straight in front of me).

People like this should get banned from playing this game. People like this are the problem with this community. Lying, trolling, pieces of c*** that go out of their way to make other's lives worse. This $#!+ broke a ranked WIN STREAK. Thanks you toxic f***ing apes. Do this some more to other people go ahead. You'll get banned, and if I knew, I'd laugh in your stupid faces BECAUSE YOU F***ING D@MN WELL DESERVED IT.

EDIT: I can not stress enough, THIS IS THE ABSOLUTE BIGGEST PROBLEM WITH THE GAME. I keep getting teammates that are toxic or feeders while getting enemies that are doing exploitably stupid bullying strategies focused solely on making sure one specific player is ALWAYS DEAD (but of course your teammates just end up being blockheads that can't exploit that for themselves or LIE and say that person is FOCUSING THEM (F***ing Furia).

2ND EDIT: 0/15/2 Maeve in a King of the Hill match. RIP. 😑

• PC

@Dusklicious "REEE" 🙂

• PC

@Dusklicious "REEE" 🙂

That's kind of what that was.

But still, that Furia was absurdly toxic and the Cassie was straight up bullying me, and I'm sick and tired of seeing that in the game.

• PC

@Dusklicious If there is any crap like that I leave when the match is over.

• PC

@Dusklicious If there is any crap like that I leave when the match is over.

Crap like this is my biggest problem with the game. Yes it isn't a part of the game itself, but it really ruins my enjoyment of it. Yeah, EM's screw-ups don't help either, but it is nothing compared to the toxicity that gets flung around.

• PC

They say it's fixed? Huh, really? Well this says it's not. Apparently, they also deleted the Tweet where they said it was OK... lol?

Hi-Rez Stop Lying.png

EDIT: I swear there needs to be a VGS command saying "NEED DAMAGE" because DPS VHS spammers need a taste of their own medicine. After all 90% of the time when they do that it's because they're playing like $#!+ and not because healing would have helped them in any way. I just had two games where I legit did second top damage as a tank in triple DPS comps, and the DPSes death counts were all absurdly high. Had a Lex with a WHOPPING 18 deaths in a 7 minute game, and a Drogoz with an also quite WHOPPING 15 deaths in an 8 minute game. Also got a 0/13/1 Buck. And then there's the Tyra from a game I just had today trying to play Grover... F***er let the ENTIRE team get behind me and then had the AUDACITY to chew me out because I was dying... SERIOUSLY? COULD YOU LOOK BEHIND YOU DUMB@$$? Yeah mute and report me, because clearly I must be trolling because YOU LEAVE ME TO DIE!