October Rage Thread

• PC

PTS down? Won't join anything. Exited, tried again. same thing.

• PC

@KicsitCsicska said in October Rage Thread:

First Seris Quadra (if I remember well). Top heal. Top dmg in the frikin team. We still lost this ranked match -.-

Noob!!! You knew that was coming 🙂

• PC

Trying to learn Talus but my connection seems to insist on being terrible. 😑

Edit: I know I get he's not in a good spot right now. but he's in general a ways better than Koga and really annoying for players that lack awareness.

• PC

and lost again due to idiot barik playing archi...how surprising

• PC

Why do all of the DPS players I get on my team have to be garbage like this?

No Damage.png

Kinessa and Cassie were just totally worthless... 😡 You can't be doing 50k in an 18 minute match when one of your SUPPORTS does twice that much PLAYING A DAMAGE CHAMPION... ESPECIALLY NOT PLAYING CASSIE... That sure as f*** looks like inting to me, I don't know about you.

The Cassie spent a heck of a lot of time on the objective, and the Kinessa spent a heck of a lot of time seemingly going out of her way to get flanked... BY THEIR TANK.

Then when I play DPS I get barely edged out of kills and the other DPSes who are do legit nothing when there's a low health target out of my reach, but they're RIGHT THERE IN FRONT OF THEM. I swear I'm better at DPS than most of the DPS playing morons I see in casual and ESPECIALLY ranked (it's somehow A LOT WORSE there than in Casual. Boggles my f***ing mind).

• Very subjective opinion of a very angry player incoming - To whomever plays or God forbid mains His majesty Spamking himself - I want you to know that you are the worst kind of person. Periodt. No discussion about it. That's some of the most cancerous, annoying and rage-inducing stuff I've seen. EVER. Not only is his damage high AF, but after getting the hang of it a bit it's pretty darn easy to land. His poppy bomb can be used to both initiate and get out of fights, his grumpy bomb is literally a timed Inara ult that deals more damage and his ult is capable of killing any squishy in the game and if something survives it they're stunned up to 2 seconds and he deals more dps than a strixs sniper and is capable of hitting multiple people at the same time. To be precise it would be around 1285. thus putting the total damage he can do with his ultimate at - 5k damage. But wait - that's not all. what if he throws down a grumpy bomb right after hitting you with his ult? you're stunned again. if he's not an accelerant bk then sure you have a 1-sec window to do something if he is. Then its time to accept your fate. Stun after stun totaling the damage he can do at about 8-9k. This just seems a little bit excessive not gonna lie. His bombs also auto detonate when coming into contact with shields so - ba-bye Torvald. He isn't just effective against tanks - he's able to spam damage without worrying much about flanks since he can deal with them even when caught off guard. He's good against both flying things and walking things, things that evade, things that charge right at you. Right now at my level of play although he isn't picked THAT often, he is very good and I believe a real sleeper pick. People don't realize just how much you can do on him with such low effort into it.

• PC

I think I am now officially skeptical of anyone who plays Bomb King on my team. 9 times out of 10, when I get a BK for a teammate, they just feed. Like for example just last match My team lost a KotH match 398-400 because of a useless feeding, trash 7/16/1 Bomb King.... 😑

EDIT: I have just had THREE MATCHES IN A ROW WITH A THROWING BK just before this edit. I'm f***ing serious.

• @Dusklicious

In SEA Bomb King players are the reverse of that... Our idiots usually play Koga

• PC

Somebody asks what I want, and I say I want Barik (after the first person asks and then doesn't save it anyways). Some MORON picks Ruckus (Same party as the troll first picker of course), forcing me out of the Barik pick (Into the Inara pick, because I HAVE COMMON SENSE) and then I GET FUSSED BY MY ENTIRE TEAM FOR THAT? Same game I also had a Vivian CONSTANTLY spamming VGS and calling the rest of the team morons because they legit have no f***ing idea how to play a damage champion, or the f***ing GAME for that matter (YOU APPLY PRESSURE AND THEN YOUR TANKS CAN ACTUALLY CAP DUMB@$$). AND OF COURSE YOU KNOW THIS WAS RANKED.

Please ban people like this for f***'s sake before somebody legit destroys their computer instead of just yelling profusely the entire time like I was. They are toxic trolling trash that needs to get taken out ASAP. And honestly I wish only the worst for these kinds of people, because I've legit had it with them. They're EVERYWHERE in my ranked queues, and they don't f***ing belong there.

I could probably write a f***ing novel filled with capital letters and bolded font about these terrible people if I wanted... This $#!+ happens THAT often.

• This has no connection to Paladins. But still a rant

If I ever hear someone request me to sing this song at their wedding again... I'm gonna scream.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPkE0IbDVs4

Also...

Fudging hell, only got a Ruckus voice pack from my Robotic chest?? REALLY RNJESUS?

• PC

I never used to get all these $#!++y supports that legit make no attempt to heal, but I've been getting a surprising number of them lately. Last match I had an Io that legit made no attempt to heal me for most of the match. I rarely fuss support players, but THIS one deserves every report they got that match and more. 53K heals in 15 minutes on a tank that DID EVERYTHING IN THEIR POWER TO GET HEALING? Full Rejuv and everything? Nope, she's legit MILES away from everyone.

Maybe people who spam VHS have a point on rare occasions like these...

• @Dusklicious

Nobody who spams VHS has a point man..

• PC

@AzrielM said in October Rage Thread:

@Dusklicious

In this case, maybe there'd be a point to doing it. I hate saying it, but healers (I'm not talking a damage support, this was a full heal build Io) who make legit no attempt to heal should not exist, and it's a serious problem.

• PC

@AzrielM said in October Rage Thread:

@Dusklicious

Better to cancel VHS IMAO

• jenos advice.png

This is the rage thread and we all deal with it, but here's some good advice. Not all the time, but sometimes. There usually is something more we could be doing in 90% of our matches. In ranked, it's best to put your best stats forward so you'll get promoted. Even with bad teammates, if you're stuck in a rank for more than a month, you likely deserve to be there. That can be disheartening but it's the truth. My aim isn't good enough, and it's one of the few things keeping me from Diamond.

willo ranked.png

I was put in a game with plats, diamonds, and even a master. Even with my best damage champion, Willo, I could barely keep up with them. I did do over 110k, and a positive score 13-11 as Willo. It's clear I need to get my aim up and try a lot harder. Can't hang with the diamond crew quite yet, at least on DPS. I can do plat on DPS, but not diamond.

Sometimes we have to self reflect amidst (amid?) the frustration.

• @Dusklicious said in October Rage Thread:

ANGRY RANT INCOMING. Lots of all caps words, cursing, and a prolonged way of saying two people from my last game should legit get BANNED.

I just had legit the most toxic healer known to man. I was playing Vik in a ranked game and she tells me to "stop playing ranked" because a Drogoz and a Cassie were BOTH focusing the f***ing $#!+ out of me. So far as to legit snipe me across the map. Also, at the same time, this Furia legit NEVER HEALED ME when I was RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER. A Cherish Furia that legit only right clicked me three times in ONE MATCH. Yeah no shit you did 62K damage. YOU NEVER HEALED ANYONE. AND YOU TOOK CHERISH. WHEN YOU HAD A FERNANDO AND AN ASH FRONTLINE. My gosh, what a toxic trolling piece of $#!+. And then LIES when she says the team's focusing her. Yeah my killcams say differently you toxic f***ing lying trolling piece of human garbage.

Also the other team's Cassie was a toxic lying moron that told me to "take a side" (It was on Bazaar) I WAS ALMOST ALWAYS ON A SIDE HELLO? F***ING LYING TOXIC C***. AND YOU WOULD KNOW THAT BECAUSE YOU WERE FOCUSING ME SO F***ING HARD I COULD DO LEGIT NOTHING. Oh of course I wasn't on a side! I was dying! so that somehow means I had to be going straight mid! I WAS LEGIT NEVER F***ING MID THAT ENTIRE GAME YOU LIAR. Yet again, same Cassie who was flanking me at EVERY POSSIBLE OPPORTUNITY. Drogoz was doing the same thing too, but that was more tolerable I could at least burst him to some degree (if he didn't get a direct hit and then booster straight in front of me).

People like this should get banned from playing this game. People like this are the problem with this community. Lying, trolling, pieces of c*** that go out of their way to make other's lives worse. This $#!+ broke a ranked WIN STREAK. Thanks you toxic f***ing apes. Do this some more to other people go ahead. You'll get banned, and if I knew, I'd laugh in your stupid faces BECAUSE YOU F***ING D@MN WELL DESERVED IT.

EDIT: I can not stress enough, THIS IS THE ABSOLUTE BIGGEST PROBLEM WITH THE GAME. I keep getting teammates that are toxic or feeders while getting enemies that are doing exploitably stupid bullying strategies focused solely on making sure one specific player is ALWAYS DEAD (but of course your teammates just end up being blockheads that can't exploit that for themselves or LIE and say that person is FOCUSING THEM (F***ing Furia).

2ND EDIT: 0/15/2 Maeve in a King of the Hill match. RIP. 😑

I hate when the enemy team takes the side of the trash teammate. Like when you play healer and don't heal as much because the team focuses you, and your team is no help. Literally the tank(s) just keep their eyes forward as you get flanked from behind, and don't notice me when I'm right next to them getting flanked. The main dps who spams "need healing" when I'm getting flanked from behind. The other person who is just there. Then you have that one person who tries to help, but they aren't skilled enough to do so. Then you have the person on the enemy team "iT'Z yOuR pOsItIoNiNg!" Or when you're tank and the enemy team blames you, or you're dps and the enemy team blames you. You go 24-16 as a dps in a game where the other dps are going 3-19 and 9-16, the healer/tank get more damage and less deaths than the trash dps while the healer gets 7k less healing than the healer on the other team, but some I'm to blame for our loss because of my position when I was literally killing everyone and got play of the game. Sure enemy team, I wasn't wrecking you so hard that you had to double and triple team me, and I'm the one that lost us the game because of my position. What a load of crap!

@Dusklicious said in October Rage Thread:

I think I am now officially skeptical of anyone who plays Bomb King on my team. 9 times out of 10, when I get a BK for a teammate, they just feed. Like for example just last match My team lost a KotH match 398-400 because of a useless feeding, trash 7/16/1 Bomb King.... 😑

In a casual game, this isn't too bad. It's only in ranked that I get mad. In casual, they're trying to learn that champion and aren't very good at all. These are growing pains, no matter how frustrating it is (because we ALL want to win, even in a casual match). However, at least they do those growing pains in casual instead of going to ranked with a champion they're complete garbage at, so you lose TP and potentially rank down.

@Dusklicious said in October Rage Thread:

Somebody asks what I want, and I say I want Barik (after the first person asks and then doesn't save it anyways). Some MORON picks Ruckus (Same party as the troll first picker of course), forcing me out of the Barik pick (Into the Inara pick, because I HAVE COMMON SENSE) and then I GET FUSSED BY MY ENTIRE TEAM FOR THAT? Same game I also had a Vivian CONSTANTLY spamming VGS and calling the rest of the team morons because they legit have no f***ing idea how to play a damage champion, or the f***ing GAME for that matter (YOU APPLY PRESSURE AND THEN YOUR TANKS CAN ACTUALLY CAP DUMB@$$). AND OF COURSE YOU KNOW THIS WAS RANKED.

Please ban people like this for f***'s sake before somebody legit destroys their computer instead of just yelling profusely the entire time like I was. They are toxic trolling trash that needs to get taken out ASAP. And honestly I wish only the worst for these kinds of people, because I've legit had it with them. They're EVERYWHERE in my ranked queues, and they don't f***ing belong there.

I could probably write a f***ing novel filled with capital letters and bolded font about these terrible people if I wanted... This $#!+ happens THAT often.

This usually happens because they go to ranked without all the champions. Usually such people are stuck in Bronze, Silver, and Gold. However, when you're qualifying, it's a mixed bag so you could have someone that's meant to be platinum level and has all the champions playing with someone that's meant to be in Silver that has 30 out of 42 champions. It puts you at a disadvantage when they don't have the right tank(s). "You got Inara?" "No." "Okay... How about Barik?" "No." "Ash? I'll even take Makoa as a point tank!" "Sorry. I only have Ruckus, Fernando, Khan, and Torvald." Then all hope is lost as you don't pick the tank that's the best against the enemy team or the best within your team comp, you're criteria is "Who am I actually good with? Now of those choices, who sucks the least for the comp?"

• PC

@HeartQueen

Sometimes it's worse than that. I've had a top picker that didn't have Khan. You can guess how that match went. I've had a bottom picker that claimed to have no front lines at all. We all know that's not possible. Another dead match.

• STUPID TYPE 14 EAC ERROR!

• Deft hand3... why is this rampart again

• Ever since both of the EU servers got merged I've been having terrible ping, like to the point where I can be the only thing connected and in the same game it can fluctuate from above 1k and down to 30.. before it was from 60 to 20....
    And then there's this one glitch where I think its to do with my old router, where I can have these 4-8 sec moments where its like internet just disappears completely, now the big problem is that if that occurs when I die or before I die, I very often if not always respawn without a horse. This wouldn't be a problem on for example Maeve or Evie, but when you have to traverse like half the map by foot as like Inara, EVEN in Ranked matches.. there's a problem