October Rage Thread

• PC

fair and balanced cause losing 100tp today wasn't enough
    is there anyway I can not get unranked and gold in diamond+ matches?

• PC

Lag spikes f***ing suck.

• Barik spamming VHS, he's a skye main too (title Twilight Assassin) charging 1 v 5 to feed ult charge and money... And a 120k damage BK on the enemy side...

Just another day in SEA!

• PC

When I play Ash and use my ult to stun, I would actually like it if teammates, you know FOLLOWED UP and didn't let the people I stunned with it live... 😠

• im not interested in paladins anymore and it makes me sad because i like maeve. ah fuck it i'll still play it every now and then

• PC

AIMBOT PLAYER SKYE IN A S.E.A SERVERS TEST MAP GAME!

THEY GOT TOP PLAY TOO!

WHAT IS THIS SH*T?!!

Also, I was playing in a Casual Siege game as Ash and my team basically left me to die on point and flanked to get damage.

CURSE YOU, S.E.A SERVERS!!!!!!!

• PC

• PC

@TangAce said in October Rage Thread:

fair and balanced cause losing 100tp today wasn't enough
    is there anyway I can not get unranked and gold in diamond+ matches?

That enemy team comp! lmao.

PS: Willis, where's the gold? Skye made Plat I. Enemy had level 19 groot. Fair and balanced. Don't say anything about those masters - I was L29 with a full house of other low levels against high level master diamond. Yours is much more fair than mine was. Unlike yours we made them work for it.

• PC

I dont have a problem with gold/silver players in ranked because its not their fault that MM is not good at this moment but when they are diamond and then play like a silver but decides to blame and insult me then I have a problem.

Seriously a bomb king and an androxus or khan with luminary buff flanking us all the time I give calls saying enemies are on x flank, help... everyone ignores me and keep stacking on point (yes both tanks on point fun) while my support doesn't even look to me when Im the one defending their backs as maeve. We start 0-2 what a surprise but its all maeve's fault apparently because I rush alone but they still lose their 4 vs 3 before the flanks arrive... I mean it would be fine if I die buying time got trash stats with them winnning 4 vs 3 every time but no they couldnt.. and yeah after game I got flamed as well because my stats where really bad like 2-5 saying that I should focus jenos (yes I guess to win that I had to be both a flank and a offtank as maeve). The worse part is that my team stats where similar to mine

• PC

@ShogunPukin said in October Rage Thread:

I dont have a problem with gold/silver players in ranked because its not their fault that MM is not good at this moment but when they are diamond and then play like a silver but decides to blame and insult me then I have a problem.

F*** yes this. Most Diamond players I encounter do seem to be fairly good at the game, but there's a few that just seem like they're boosted brats, that make me look like I belong in GM. 😑

Also: Z1- "Reee EM Reee" still plays the game anyways just to complain about it (Seriously, I wish his videos would stop popping up in my Recommended feed just because I watch Kami, Kreepers, and Jay Flare...)