@AzrielM said in October Rage Thread:

Overwatch 2... they actually copied something from us... LMAO

looks at Hanzo rework
    looks at Baptiste

looks at Brigitte's design

@a_a said in October Rage Thread:

Untitled.png
    (Bazaar Map)

I am The damba. HOW CAN I YOU BASTARD HEAL YOU LIKE THIS???

Yeah the Barik is totally out of position 😆 he should be trying to get behind that wall, and it really shouldn't be all that hard to do... And the Vik should be more on the side...

Depends on the state of the capture if he could leave the point or not.

With 1 front vs two the chances of winning that were already not good. I expect the Barik was already pissed off being stuck as solo front. TBH, I think an IO support might have been better in this scenario.

• PC

@DaddyOoker said in October Rage Thread:

@Dusklicious said in October Rage Thread:

@Gao-Shun said in October Rage Thread:

looks at Hanzo rework
    looks at Baptiste

Untitled.png
    (Bazaar Map)

Yeah the Barik is totally out of position 😆 he should be trying to get behind that wall, and it really shouldn't be all that hard to do... And the Vik should be more on the side...

With 1 front vs two the chances of winning that were already not good. I expect the Barik was already pissed off being stuck as solo front. TBH, I think an IO support might have been better in this scenario.

I'd say it really doesn't depend on much of anything unless they have a high percent on the cap, which in that case I'd be inclined to believe that would have been mentioned. And even then in most of those scenarios when something like this happens it's better to try to run then just die and spam VHS.

• PC

looks at Hanzo rework
    looks at Baptiste

Untitled.png
    (Bazaar Map)

I'd say it really doesn't depend on much of anything unless they have a high percent on the cap, which in that case I'd be inclined to believe that would have been mentioned. And even then in most of those scenarios when something like this happens it's better to try to run then just die and spam VHS.

I'm sure lot's of details weren't given. You're disputing my "depends" comment based on lack of information? OK then.

It's obvious to me that the match wasn't going to go well from the start. Is it right to spam VHS, no. As I already said the Barik was probably just bitter.
    Unfortunately the support is usually the one to receive the venting.

• @DaddyOoker said in October Rage Thread:

@a_a Heave a gourd.. You could shift to the left to improve the angle. Maybe reposition to the left or right side openings. I wasn't there so IDK what may or may not have been practical.

heal.png

Throw a gourd at the wall behind Barik and the potion will spread to Barik position

• BK : stood inside Koga's Ult "NOOB SUPPORT"
    BK : went left while the rest went right. Faced 3-5 opponents. "NOOB SUPPORT"

Test Map : Maybe I can relax and just play my weakest champ NOPE... Atlas: NOOB FLANK

I did let out my rage and went smash all with Io afterward, even got a reverse win from 3-0 overtime charging solo against their team (3 people I think) grouping up on point as a last ditch effort (oh wait, I have my trusty dog Luna missile).... felt gooooodddddd

• PC

@a_a Heave a gourd.. You could shift to the left to improve the angle. Maybe reposition to the left or right side openings. I wasn't there so IDK what may or may not have been practical.

heal.png

Throw a gourd at the wall behind Barik and the potion will spread to Barik position

Just a portion... It really doesn't justify the Barik having such bad positioning and lacking any degree of common sense.

• @Dusklicious said in October Rage Thread:

heal.png

Just a portion... It really doesn't justify the Barik having such bad positioning and lacking any degree of common sense.

As I wrote in my rage post today, I have seen worse cases. That one is awful but it's not unsalvageable. Barik could also rocket boots away

• Ranting cuz there is no offtopic threads...

I think it's fucking stupid!!!

I want to rant about breaking up with my girlfriend for another girl who apparently has a boyfriend... but no offtopic thread!! HOW AM I GONNA DO THIS!!!

Oh wait, I just did.

• PC

heal.png

As I wrote in my rage post today, I have seen worse cases. That one is awful but it's not unsalvageable. Barik could also rocket boots away

F*** he probably could have legit just walked away to the center, because the Zhin probably before that point was coming in from the left instead of just spamming VHS like an idiot. Seriously, I hardly ever need to use VHS when I have a support that isn't legit trolling and not healing anyone at all...

• PC

Here's a funny one that happened to me recently... so in a ranked game the bans go out in favor of our team to get makoa and the enemy team getting no top tier meta picks. Just before I can celebreate in chat and say WOW, this team just gave us makoa... our 1st pick instant locks Victor...

bc9df012-1334-49d2-b2b5-25d2431a26a7-image.png

I almost had an aneurysm from how angry I got that out of ALL the champs this dude has to pick first in ranked, it is Victor... I just deserted and took the penalty, since I knew we were gonna lose, and lose hard, especially since the enemy team took koa instead...

• This is my first Ranked game that lets Makoa Atlas, Lian, Jenos and Drogoz in one game

• PC

I repeat - we don't know the state of the cap. We don't know where 2 other allies were. Where was the 5th enemy. The Barik was plat - He should know he can rocket boots, shield, turrent healing (which he had in his loadout). As I said, I think he was simply bitter over being stuck solo front line. I've been in this situation myself and it's not fun against a duo front enemy. It's no excuse to annoy the support - which I also said. Also, we don't know why damba died so much - second most on his team. No protection, awareness and/or positioning issue? Once again, so many details we don't know.

True. The reason I said to get a better angle is so he can try to heal with Mending Spirits as well. Also shifting out of the middle might make him a less visible target.

damba.png

• PC

so I got into ranked, had ninu and faenex in my team, someone left, I requeue... and we have a dude lvl 20 with all his champs lvl 2...impressive thanks paladins

• PC

@DaddyOoker
    bruh on that map the damba should be highground, not down there, that's all there is to it

• PC

@TangAce said in October Rage Thread:

@DaddyOoker
    bruh on that map the damba should be highground, not down there, that's all there is to it

Maybe, missing details to where some of the players are. Maybe he already tried that and got hammered. I know when I play that map, those platforms are death cause I'm usually the one killing anything there. I agree if it was feasible - being on one of the platforms would allow him to throw gourds and likely get LOS for Mending.

Willis, I don't see any level 20s in your last few ranked matches....

• PC

True. The reason I said to get a better angle is so he can try to heal with Mending Spirits as well. Also shifting out of the middle might make him a less visible target.

He trapped himself in the right corner, I can't heal him like this...

More explainations:
    1- This image doesn't explain the whole match.
    2- I can't get closer because the opposites will notice me and I will get killed of course
    3- Zhin of course will go flanking me 😞
    4- The others were fighting in far left/right IDK
    5- I died much often because of barik's stupid position, If I try to get close Someone will kill me, even if I get behind his sheild tyra firebomb will cook me like chicken..

Edit: @DaddyOoker @TangAce I know that I look like a stupid, don't get the bad idea, trust me I am not blaming viktor or barik..

• PC

He trapped himself in the right corner, I can't heal him like this...

He's not trapped - he can walk, shield, rocket boots. You should tell him to move. If the cap wasn't in danger of being lost he shouldn't even be in there against 4 enemies.

More explainations:
    1- This image doesn't explain the whole match.
    2- I can't get closer because the opposites will notice me and I will get killed of course
    3- Zhin of course will go flanking me 😞
    4- The others were fighting in far left/right IDK
    5- I died much often because of barik's stupid position, If I try to get close Someone will kill me, even if I get behind his sheild tyra firebomb will cook me like chicken..

I understand it's just one static image - the point I was trying to get across to Dusklicious.

Did you try the high ground as TangAce suggested? What happened if you did?

• PC

Edit: @DaddyOoker @TangAce I know that I look like a stupid, don't get the bad idea, trust me I am not blaming viktor or barik..

No worries - we all know how it can get.

• PC

@DaddyOoker

well not lvl 20 but 90, same to me, all his tanks lvl 1-2, what can u do with that on a high diamond elo? weasked him to get anything except torv, he picked torv

this match for exemple, my team is 4 plats and me, enemy is 4 diams and a trash... wow so balanced

• PC

Did you try the high ground as TangAce suggested? What happened if you did?

No.. I didn't even think I was focusing on how I can heal this barik.. The best thing I did is going behind his sheild, but:

if I get behind his sheild tyra firebomb will cook me like chicken..