October Rage Thread

• When you meet your ex-girlfriend in Ranked...

And you're playing Ying while she's playing Kinessa...

She killed me 11 times. Dove the backline 3 times purely in the attempt to kill me

On the brightside she said we can be friends at the end of the game, so long we never meet in real life so... yeay?

• PC

So I got a Furia that somehow (in the most MIND-BOGGLING feat imaginable) healed 33k in a 13 minute KotH match... And I was literally TRYING to get this idiot to heal me... The enemy team had NO TANK, and their Furia DIDN'T EVEN HAVE AN F***ING TALENT OR A CARD BUILD and STILL DID BETTER THAN THIS $#!+ FURIA. Oh and we had a Kinessa did 34k damage in that same match, when I did 7k more as an f***ing TANK and I was literally just going for the objective most of the time... 😑

EDIT: All of these worthless Furias run f***ing Exterminate, of course.

• PC

This post is deleted!

• PC

seems like some people can't help themselves and downvote your every posts just cause they disagree with you on something -.- I've come to even wonder how I'm keeping up above 40 reputation^^' thanks to every of those who actually upvote me

thanks paladins community, very mature, absolutely not toxic, and totally civilized 🙂

• PC

Ever since Playstation was added I get two of me when I want to import a loadout to another account. It usually takes trying it 3 or 4 times before the import will eventually take. I even tried linking the PS4 account but this duplication still remains along with the "unknown error has occurred". I'm not going to report it as an official bug.... so whatever.

20191006095309_1.jpg

• PC

Why does this thing keep changing my avatar? Just because I get a new one doesn't mean I want to use it.

• so Chinese players are migrating to SEA.... let's add strain to the worst server.... heck I find a Japanese guy in SEA. Russians also in SEA.

At this point I am too tired to complain about how bad SEA server is... but yeah just pile everyone in SEA.

• PC

@DaddyOoker

I tried to add someone as friend, there was 20 people with the same name xD I gave up

also, I haven't changed my avatar since I got my current one 2 years ago :3

• This is so frustrating in ranked. Being the only person that does decent damage as a tank. Now people will look at the photo and blame me, I was the Barik, for letting Skye get to my backline and healer. Um, I DID do something. I literally hunted for her and killed her. Most of her 17 deaths were by me. Yet none of my teammates would group up with me. Jenos would be way in the back, and then spam "enemies behind us!" after he was killed by Skye Lian would also stay in the back, along with Viktor. Those three stayed in the back and fed Skye, and then blamed me for not doing anything. Koga was trying to kill, and doing a poor job of it for the most part, but he did do the 2nd best on this train wreck of a team. Still, he did poor, especially since he was platinum against Gold players. Also, Jenos was outhealed by an agony Seris. Seris healed for 149k, while Jenos healed for 88k. I love when healers die and can't heal due to bad positioning. Though on that note, I hope the enemy Skye enjoyed her meal because my teammates fed her well.

This is the reason I'm stuck in Gold I so far. Last season I was in Platinum, but at least I think I deserved to be stuck there until I gain more skills with more characters. Now, I'm stuck in Gold I with noobs.

stats edit.jpg

• PC

@TangAce said in October Rage Thread:

@DaddyOoker

I tried to add someone as friend, there was 20 people with the same name xD I gave up

also, I haven't changed my avatar since I got my current one 2 years ago :3

Yeah, I've seen 100 or more with some accounts 💩 In my case, the one with the Ying avatar is the correct account so I know which one to pick but it gives an error 3 or 4 times before it will show me the loadouts.

On my other account I have the unrelenting avatar - pretty much the only one I like and almost every time I get something new it replaces it and I have to change it back. I'm not telling it to equip or whatever - it just does it by itself. Doesn't happen every time but most of the time it changes it.

• PC

MM is brain damaged. A 4 stack of low level garbage does not equal 5 decent solos. Can't say their Viktor was any good either.

(I'm the winning Seris.)
    screwed.png

• PC

@DaddyOoker
    I just tried adding someone, 34 accounts lel

• PC

Why these levels, whyyy. These last days mm is even worse (i'm the 256)

53956c1c-d8d5-4132-8650-0cd17ac46b7e-d6418f1d87c167357a600f40d30e5f26.png

• PC

@marantzz At least the average account level wasn't off by 130 like mine. Too bad you were on the losing side 😞

• PC

@DaddyOoker a few days ago a friend of mine who's lvl 770 unbalanced the average a lot, I guess not many veterans keep playing and mm doesn't know how to work anymore? I have no clue but is it so hard to find +100lvl people? Although sometimes, even today, I found a person who looked like the lowest lvl and was the highest in their team and had no idea how to play... Anyway I just want to stop stomping or being stomped... It's so hard to find decent and balanced matches, it makes the game boring

• PC

@marantzz

They're all playing bots matches.

I played 4 live matches yesterday.
    First - 18 minutes 3-4 - good match up but the enemy had a Willo and was murder.
    Second - 6 minute 4-0 stomp - the one I posted.
    Third - 12 minutes - went 4-2. Enemy had no front. They had twin 2 parties going while my team was all solo.
    Forth - 9 minutes - went 1-4. Enemy had twin 2 stack parties. My team had a single 2 stack and two 390+ accounts and we still got way out classed. Oh, they had a Willo too.

50% win rate - yeah.

None of my teams had Willo or Strix. For both losses the enemy had Willo. Hmmm.

• PC

seems like some people can't help themselves and downvote your every posts just cause they disagree with you on something -.- I've come to even wonder how I'm keeping up above 40 reputation^^' thanks to every of those who actually upvote me

thanks paladins community, very mature, absolutely not toxic, and totally civilized 🙂

Hey, there's a TangAce post .... 👎 👎 👎 👎 👎

🙂

• PC

This post is deleted!

• PC

@DaddyOoker said in October Rage Thread:

None of my teams had Willo or Strix

Lately the more strix I see, the less will to play I have lol

thanks paladins community, very mature, absolutely not toxic, and totally civilized

Sigh, problems of having an anonymous downvoting system...

• PC

@Dusklicious said in October Rage Thread:

@DaddyOoker said in October Rage Thread:

Hey, there's a TangAce post .... 👎 👎 👎 👎 👎

🙂

One that would deserve that treatment.

EDIT: Also what he's been talking about started happening to my posts, ironically starting around the time he posted that... 🤔

What he said does happen. Someone gets a bug up their butt over something and goes around down voting a person's every single post for no other reason. The reputation means little anyway. A person may not like what another has to say - so what.

IDK if this is possible but maybe they could change the forum so only the original post can be up/down voted.