October Rage Thread

• PC

@DaddyOoker

well it's either nerf willo's mobility or damage/deadzone, one or the other idc, as long as people stop playing it 🙂

then as you said, we don't have any evidence on who downvote...but like, we can easily guess who is doing it^^ especially when it's on every single post...so without any real motives other than "I don't like this person" or "I disagree with him let's downvote"

I personally only downvote bs posts or really bad stuff (like people asking for a strix buff ^^' )

I feel like nessa doesn't really need a buff (maybe just fix her bugs actually...) it's more like strix needs a nerf
    buck is meh cuz he has a shotgun (shotgun dmg makes no sense to me in this game tbh)

koth is the only reason I'm not playing onslaught anymore

• PC

@ShogunPukin said in October Rage Thread:

@Dusklicious I think thats enough, lets not have another androxus case that went from strong to weak in some patches

@DaddyOoker Blastflower stack is fine, her problem is that with her aoe she stacks it too easy. This stack talent is less cancer than burst champs with the proper aoe you can outplay her. By duration nerf you mean the time that deadzone last or the time that you still cant get healed after leaving deadzone? Because if its the second that would kill her.

My suggestion was to take half a second off the duration and half a second of continued no healing for getting out of it. It's still there just not as long.

How would this kill her? Picture a cripple being applied in combination with deadzone. You're stuck in it. Without the cripple you still have zero heals for half a second after getting out of it.

Another idea is to simply replace the Sparkle card with something altogether different so the duration of deadzone is fixed.

• PC

@TangAce I'd rather have a good kinessa in my team in most maps than a good strix. Strix lack of mobility can be really bad for him in some maps and I dont mean that he cant defend himself because he is stupidly strong 1 vs 1 maybe op but his lack of mobility doesnt let him get good angles to snipe in some maps.

Its like having a 1 vs 1 god that cant shine. Kinessa may be weaker 1 vs 1 but she has more potential to make good plays in the good hands.

Anyway strix close range is kinda disgusting probably deserves a nerf even after what I said before, you cant just have a damage dealer that strong in all ranges.

• PC

@TangAce said in October Rage Thread:

@DaddyOoker

well it's either nerf willo's mobility or damage/deadzone, one or the other idc, as long as people stop playing it 🙂

then as you said, we don't have any evidence on who downvote...but like, we can easily guess who is doing it^^ especially when it's on every single post...so without any real motives other than "I don't like this person" or "I disagree with him let's downvote"

I personally only downvote bs posts or really bad stuff (like people asking for a strix buff ^^' )

I feel like nessa doesn't really need a buff (maybe just fix her bugs actually...) it's more like strix needs a nerf
    buck is meh cuz he has a shotgun (shotgun dmg makes no sense to me in this game tbh)

For laughs I looked at my down votes and I was surprised.

• 16 total down votes. At first I thought it was limited but the up votes list is much larger - enough I was unwilling to count them.
    • No down votes were for you. WTF - that can't be right. 😱
    • Only one was for Dusklicious and it wasn't even for our little Barik disagreement. 😞
    • Most were for one person and recent. I'm sure you all can guess who got those. 😁

Regardless, just ignore it. The number by itself is meaningless. Let's say a post shows 0. There could be 50 up and 50 downs yet all you see is 0. It's total rubbish to show the ups and downs added together. It should show both as separate numbers - that's how youtube does it.

• PC

@DaddyOoker said in October Rage Thread:

@TangAce said in October Rage Thread:

@DaddyOoker

For laughs I looked at my down votes and I was surprised.

• 16 total down votes. At first I thought it was limited but the up votes list is much larger - enough I was unwilling to count them.
    • No down votes were for you. WTF - that can't be right. 😱
    • Only one was for Dusklicious and it wasn't even for our little Barik disagreement. 😞
    • Most were for one person and recent. I'm sure you all can guess who got those. 😁

Regardless, just ignore it. The number by itself is meaningless. Let's say a post shows 0. There could be 50 up and 50 downs yet all you see is 0. It's total rubbish to show the ups and downs added together. It should show both as separate numbers - that's how youtube does it.

Even then I do a lot of both upvoting and downvoting, and actually a ton more of the former. Upon research, I have upvoted at least 60 or 70 posts in the past week alone, and for downvotes that number is still a heck of a lot smaller and a lot of them were for one poster who has an insanely negative rep for good reason.

Though I've legit upvoted at least a good 50 of your posts, and actually have upvoted more posts of Tang's than I have downvoted (which actually surprised me considering the whole guide debacle).

• PC

@Dusklicious

but I don't think you are the main downvoter on my post 😉

Please don't make baseless accusations about people downvoting your posts, you're just going to provoke other people. Moderators have the power to investigate people who spam downvotes or do them without a reason, and if you are caught doing this, we can disable your permission to downvote posts. You do not have the power to check the posts that others have downvoted, and during investigation, no names will be given to the user who has made a report. This knowledge is hidden from normal users for a reason.
    Any concerns should be brought to a moderator. All we want here is a community that can get along and have good discussions.

• PC

@Borvik is the culprit! 🤣

• PC

@Dusklicious About half my rep is from you? lmao. You better get to work unvoting.

@TangAce @Dusklicious
    Seriously, you guys and the others who make guides and stuff deserve something from EM. The time and effort put in is above and beyond.

• PC

@DaddyOoker said in October Rage Thread:

@Dusklicious About half my rep is from you? lmao. You better get to work unvoting.

@TangAce @Dusklicious
    Seriously, you guys and the others who make guides and stuff deserve something from EM. The time and effort put in is above and beyond.

A heck of a lot of it probably is from what I'm seeing. Seriously, I have upvoted an absurd amount of posts. Not just of yours either.

🙄

• PC

@DaddyOoker
    I don't care about reward or something
    but if they could fix matchmaking...it would be better reward than everything
    or remove bots also...balance the game better...

• PC

Nobody:

Me: "Toxicity is the main issue right now" (and it is)

A certain few toxic people: Downvotes post because it offends them that I'm not insulting Hi-Rez and instead suggesting that there's the possibility that toxicity exists in the community

Me: "Way to prove me right"

• How log it's been since Sha Lin is unplayable?, cant draw the bow without my fps falling to 10 and my head aches after a match with him, it's so infuriating.

• PC

@Dusklicious I dont agree with toxicity being the main issue but they kinda proved you right lmao

@S-Rant I dont have issues with him or at least not that heavy as yours. My problem with him is that he is the more skilled damage dealer along bk but doesnt feel rewarding anymore, maybe its because I suck but I'd rather play cassie than him

• PC

This post is deleted!

• PC

@Dusklicious I dont agree with toxicity being the main issue but they kinda proved you right lmao

I think it's a pretty big issue right now, at the least up there with the strength of caut and certain balancing issues cough cough Torvald and Lian cough cough.

• PC

I see that I'm still getting proven right that toxicity is a problem in this community. Of course by the only poster on this forum with a reputation lower than -100.

• PC

@Dusklicious Today I saw a non downvoted post from him

• PC

@Dusklicious Today I saw a non downvoted post from him

That's a big surprise. But I must say he deserves every downvote he gets. It's almost like he's actively trying to get downvotes. Seriously, it's really hard to have a negative reputation, let alone one that low.

• PC

@S-Rant said in October Rage Thread:

How log it's been since Sha Lin is unplayable?, cant draw the bow without my fps falling to 10 and my head aches after a match with him, it's so infuriating.

Yeah that happens with him. It's a shame. It doesn't help his viability either that Withdraw still has a 15 second cooldown...