• PC

New record for Drogoz! 💩

20191009193605_1.jpg

• PC

@DaddyOoker said in October Happy Thread:

New record for Drogoz! 💩

Wait that 0/1/0 Drogoz wasn't a bot? O.O

• PC

@Dusklicious IDK. Even a bot can do more than zero so I would say it was just an AFK. I see I missed removing a name - at least it wasn't the Drogoz - oops.

I replaced the image. Remove it from your post, please.

• PC

@DaddyOoker
    Wait what? VICTORY???

• PC

@a_a said in October Happy Thread:

@DaddyOoker
    Wait what? VICTORY???

It's just a training match.

LOL - I did more damage than the entire enemy team combined. Bots suck.

• PC

Downloading the PTS... 😄

EDIT: I now have created what I think the meta Raum build might look like. It's an Off-tank build focused on general damage reduction and lowering the downtime on Juggernaut (his F), while also making it a little better than it already is with the DR from the Enforcer talent.

• Dear Diary

yesterday I tossed Makoa into the Fidget Spinner. That felt great. Also killed an angry Tortoise in 1v1 duel using Io.

• PC

We may have lost but I like my ying stats in this match (also 102k healing)

d517e084-12d5-48ff-86cc-56b80cb32e73-7fdaa05a0450f8024657a5e0d6342c59.png

• ALL I WANTED WAS ANOTHER CHAINGUNNER....
    WHAT IS THIS....
    WE ARE GOING TO HAVE SO MUCH FUN CRUSHING SKULLS...

THIS SCREAMS BARRIER TANK WITH SUPPORT SYNERGY...
    FREAKING LOOK AT THAT BIG BOI HP POOL...
    TAG TEAM DEAMON GROHK WITH ANTI CC.... insert minecraft hurtdamage.wav
    All we need now is a demon ash or fernando skin for a hellfire barrier tank skin...

THEY FOUND A WAY TO MAKE SHELL SPIN MAKOA SORT OF BRUTAL... OK...

• PC

https://paladins.guru/match/censored/QVHQ7vv8B (I'm the winning IO)

I guess MM expected Cassie to carry that. Anyway, Look at the enemy IO - not the part that she sucked and/or went bot but the loadout. 40% speed buff when healing? Does anyone think that's a good idea?

• PC

Okay, Damage Ying is stupid and I love it. 😆 Heck, I didn't even do all that great of damage towards the end because I was missing parts of the burst... Totalled 37k in a 6-7 minute bot match.

Screenshot_74.png

(This is a bot match but still). I legit almost got a pentakill playing a "support" champion. 🤣 Also, apparently that page shows up as my actual Steam display name if you look it up on MyPaladins. 🙊

The build I used: Ephemeral V, Encouragement IV, Spring Bloom IV, Mesmerism II, Tangible I (Probably will swap a couple of points off of Spring Bloom to put 2 in this. Spring Bloom is in the build because of the synergy with Mesmerism)

• @DaddyOoker said in October Happy Thread:

I guess MM expected Cassie to carry that. Anyway, Look at the enemy IO - not the part that she sucked and/or went bot but the loadout. 40% speed buff when healing? Does anyone think that's a good idea?

Personally I think it's a great idea.
    I use that in my build too and it works extremely well with Terminus, Inara, all flanks (especially Maeve), and some mobile DD like Cassie, Lian, and Viktor

I prefer this build tho
    Broken Diety 4, Swift arrows 5, crescent 3, protectors 2, moonwalk 1.
    Keep Luna next to you as much as possible.

• PC

@Gao-Shun said in October Happy Thread:

Personally I think it's a great idea.
    I use that in my build too and it works extremely well with Terminus, Inara, all flanks (especially Maeve), and some mobile DD like Cassie, Lian, and Viktor

I prefer this build tho
    Broken Diety 4, Swift arrows 5, crescent 3, protectors 2, moonwalk 1.
    Keep Luna next to you as much as possible.

Really? A while back I had played as Cassie(Exaction) on my son's account and didn't pay attention to the loadout. I'm like why can't I hit the shots after roll. I later found out he had the Intense Training card at L2 - that's just 20%. I can't believe that allies (like Cassie) wouldn't have an issue with the speed changing by 40% or in your case 50% whenever they get healed. Plus you don't know when it's going to be applied. Worse is if they have their own speed buff cards and you add even more. I could see it being useful for fronts though.

• PC

@Dusklicious Ying is great. Here's a bot Siege Res Ying.
    ying.jpg

Don't under estimate Deep Roots Grover - this is a bot Onslaught. Funny is near the end the enemy bots went ballistic on me. Seems they got pissed off.
    grover.jpg

• PC

Another bot onslaught - Enemy had the infamous Moji bot but still was not even close to what a human controlled Moji can do. I healed almost half of what the jenos did. lol.

moji.jpg

• PC

If you want to see how dumb the bots really are... Play as Pip in a siege training match. Chickenize them before the point has been captured. They will continue to run to the point as they always do.

• PC

If you want to see how dumb the bots really are... Play as Pip in a siege training match. Chickenize them before the point has been captured. They will continue to run to the point as they always do.

I would say play Dredge. My goodness the bots legit get shredded, even if you're absolutely terrible at playing him.

• PC

@Dusklicious said in October Happy Thread:

I would say play Dredge. My goodness the bots legit get shredded, even if you're absolutely terrible at playing him.

Did that already... Does the PTS work now?

• PC

No it doesn't, STILL. But even with his bad ult, bots will still get wrecked by Broadside.

• PC

No it doesn't, STILL. But even with his bad ult, bots will still get wrecked by Broadside.

Amateurs... Another funny. Buck bot in onslaught. Buck comes out of spawn and proceeds to Heroic Leap to the wall and gets stuck on itl - happened every time he spawned.