October Happy Thread

• PC

@TangAce

All Barik's talents are viable. It depends on the circumstances which might be a better choice for a particular match.

PS: Congrats on getting your diamond back.

• PC

@DaddyOoker
    just lost 8 games in a row due to incompetent teammates, everytime enemy team saying I carried and that they are sorry for me lol

and all are viable, but tinkerin is what makes barik op, it's like you were playing cripple inara or idk accelerant bk, it's viable, but it's not op

• PC

@TangAce said in October Happy Thread:

@DaddyOoker
    just lost 8 games in a row due to incompetent teammates, everytime enemy team saying I carried and that they are sorry for me lol

and all are viable, but tinkerin is what makes barik op, it's like you were playing cripple inara or idk accelerant bk, it's viable, but it's not op

I don't know if Tinkerin is "OP" but it's good to be sure. I mean if you compare against say Makoa the DPS itself is not OP. I guess the issue is you don't have to compensate for drop like Makoa does.

Maybe Tinkerin should have drop similar to Makoa.

• PC

@DaddyOoker

tinkerin is op, everyone is saying it, it makes barik op af, I'd rather play barik than koa tbh

• PC

So Kreepers (shoutouts to him on this) found a way to make the PTS work for Steam users.

• If you have the game running, exit.
    • Go Into Steam
    • Right click Paladins Public Test in your library
    • Find the properties option and open the menu (left click)
    • Click "Set Launch Options"
    • Type in "/nosteam"
    • Launch the game

Only a few problems with this solution: it will ask you for your login credentials (username and password for your Hi-Rez account), and also level 1 Battle Pass rewards will not work, or at least they didn't for me (so to get the Strix skin, you would need to get the recolor in the Plus part of the pass (just use the absurd amount of crystals you get on PTS), and you can't get the frame to work at all). Also, I don't know if it will work for everyone.

Also, PS, Raum is absurdly fun. 🙂 He's definitely on the more powerful side, but definitely not OP because he's rather counterable. I see him having a lot of potential as an off-tank.

• PC

• My friend, BLNT04 is in the top5 plays 😀😎 👑

• PC

@KicsitCsicska He is literally a pro.

• FINISHED A GUIDE FOR KHAN O YEA

• PC

@AzrielM said in October Happy Thread:

FINISHED A GUIDE FOR KHAN O YEA

INB4 what happened to my Barik guide happens.

• INB4 is what again>

• PC

@AzrielM said in October Happy Thread:

INB4 is what again>

In Before

• The Little Box of Horrors is out! 😄

• PC

The PTS FINALLY WORKS!

I'll probably make a tier list in a bit based on what I've seen, but from what I can tell Raum is a very powerful character... That's also simultaneously a bit easy to counter.

In the bad news, the VP for Khan's skin is pretty bad and the Strix skin's pistol has an absurd amount of muzzle flash.

• PC

A friggin miracle - PTS up and I was able to get Raum on the third attempt - bot match.
    BTW, Khan is a counter.

20191016183826_1.jpg

• PC

@DaddyOoker said in October Happy Thread:

A friggin miracle - PTS up and I was able to get Raum on the third attempt - bot match.
    BTW, Khan is a counter.

20191016183826_1.jpg

Khan is probably one of his best counters in the tank class. Tyra is also really good against him, Bomb King is also, and Pip is probably the worst counter he has. That's only a few things that counter him rather effectively.

Upon retrospect I'm not even really sure where he would tier because the more I play and see him the more... average he actually seems.

• PC

Love that Tyra skin. Would you believe I got an actual match. What a shocker.

I know it's PTS but come on give your team a chance.

20191016193034_1.jpg

At beginning of that match I got kicked and then it put me back in. I was off the mount and had to walk to the action.

20191016192235_1.jpg

• PC

Is it just me or does Raum think he's a heavy duty pickup truck or something when he calls his name?

"VRAUM VRAUM VRAUM"

EDIT: Just made my Guru tierlist on my first impressions of the PTS. Raum is the top champion of A+, below Drogoz and above Zhin. In other words, decent. He's too counterable to tier much higher than that.

• PC

@Dusklicious said in October Happy Thread:

Is it just me or does Raum think he's a heavy duty pickup truck or something when he calls his name?

"VRAUM VRAUM VRAUM"

Kind of does. I think he should say Vodka though 🙂

• PC

So, this might happen if you are playing Khan, you grab somebody with your ult, and you die before throwing them off:

Buggy $#!+ 1.png

A Hi-Rez Employee was on my team also when this happened. I was about to say "$*****, you need to tell them about this" 😆