October Happy Thread

• PC

Love that Tyra skin. Would you believe I got an actual match. What a shocker.

I know it's PTS but come on give your team a chance.

20191016193034_1.jpg

At beginning of that match I got kicked and then it put me back in. I was off the mount and had to walk to the action.

20191016192235_1.jpg

• PC

Is it just me or does Raum think he's a heavy duty pickup truck or something when he calls his name?

"VRAUM VRAUM VRAUM"

EDIT: Just made my Guru tierlist on my first impressions of the PTS. Raum is the top champion of A+, below Drogoz and above Zhin. In other words, decent. He's too counterable to tier much higher than that.

• PC

@Dusklicious said in October Happy Thread:

Is it just me or does Raum think he's a heavy duty pickup truck or something when he calls his name?

"VRAUM VRAUM VRAUM"

Kind of does. I think he should say Vodka though 🙂

• PC

So, this might happen if you are playing Khan, you grab somebody with your ult, and you die before throwing them off:

Buggy $#!+ 1.png

A Hi-Rez Employee was on my team also when this happened. I was about to say "$*****, you need to tell them about this" 😆

• Need 15k more gold to unlock Raum later... COME ON!!!!

• @Dusklicious

What beats Khan is speed and common sense at playing the tank fighting it...
    I tend to think that khan is rubbish design... he is like the lex of tanks to me...
    Its like they stole some ideas from overwatch and a jank ass ult that is a free makoa hook on seroids with the nerf making it even jankier still...

Even so...He is a slow walking area threat, can be pressured easily with damage uility though...
    It is just a matter of bringing enough damage utility options at the right time...

Khan is garbage at fighting tanks who out class him in mobility options and well positioned damage who can hold him at range...
    His only advantages is destroying an exposed squishy and hindering a tanks staying power with some cheaply desigend CC moves that cause the game some issues...
    But if the tank just straight up dives around and allows their team to rotate into favourable areas khan cannot get there in time to fight a full far flank attack or with a scattered ally team...

Khan also sucks in fighting around a corner compared to some other tanks and is hindered by highground damage...

I'm just happy that khan counters fernando heat transfer less now thanks to the shield CD recuction... made no sense that fern had a longer shield CD then khans ability to disable it....

• PC

Almost lost a bot match. 🙂

20191018193509_1.jpg

• PC

Another PTS bot match - Willo. I'm not sure the nerf was enough. The only real difference I noticed was the reduced flutter distance.

Can you reduce the frequency of Moji in bot matches - at least for the PTS? I have to spend half my time dealing with it instead of trying things.

Oh yeah, how do I report bots Buck and Makoa? Spinning in circles in the spawn being AFK a lot.

20191018200452_1.jpg

• Happy Birthday to me!

I wish I could buy crystals in Indonesia... I really want that Cowboy battle pass... But a Happy Birthday nonetheless!

Happy Birthday @AzrielM! 🎉
    Maybe you will win code in giveaway 😄

• PC

@AzrielM If I win a code I will give it to you 🙂 (Just kidding)

Edit: I forgot to say happy birthday! 😅

@AzrielM Happy birthday dude! Maybe you might get a code when it comes out 😱

• PC

I just made the worst Raum I've ever seen rage... And say "BK doesn't counter Raum" when he's probably one of the hardest counters to the character... 🤣

This idiot (that I would absolutely LOVE to name) deserves to get banned, but this is in the happy thread, because the BS he was telling me was hilarious in context. Guillotine Zhin isn't a hard counter? Lol? Talus counters him? lol?

• PC

@Dusklicious Just won a Raum match with no support. Drogoz ulted me like 4 times. LMAO.

Hmmm. Pulled from history shows zero healing from anyone - that's not correct. The IO and Khan both did something.

20191019205514_1.jpg

• PC

@DaddyOoker said in October Happy Thread:

@Dusklicious Just won a Raum match with no support. Drogoz ulted me like 4 times. LMAO.

Hmmm. Pulled from history shows zero healing from anyone - that's not correct. The IO and Khan both did something.

20191019205514_1.jpg

Looks like a feeding Cassie and the Raum on their team was probably bad.'

Also, I think my PTS tier list is finally ready now that I've played about 10 hours on the PTS.

• why is overkill damage gone?

it's still in the top play,

WHY EVEN REMOVE IT?!

• PC

20191019205514_1.jpg

Also, I think my PTS tier list is finally ready now that I've played about 10 hours on the PTS.

The Cassie was just bad I think. She was playing. I had recorded the match - heal numbers: Khan 24k,, IO 119k. The Atlas was supposed to be support but changed after everyone else had locked. Luckily the team wasn't too pissed off about it. Turned out to be a good choice in the end. lol. The enemy Raum had lvl 44 to my lvl 3 (this was my second non bot Raum match) - yeah he could have bought them but why would you buy past lvl 8 for the PTS? The Drogoz was a lvl 0 - say whaa - he was the biggest problem.

• PC

20191019205514_1.jpg

The Cassie was just bad I think. She was playing. I had recorded the match - heal numbers: Khan 24k,, IO 119k. The Atlas was supposed to be support but changed after everyone else had locked. Luckily the team wasn't too pissed off about it. Turned out to be a good choice in the end. lol. The enemy Raum had lvl 44 to my lvl 3 (this was my second non bot Raum match) - yeah he could have bought them but why would you buy past lvl 8 for the PTS? The Drogoz was a lvl 0 - say whaa - he was the biggest problem.

For new characters, people (me included) generally buy level 50 on PTS to see the golden skin.

• PC

20191019205514_1.jpg

For new characters, people (me included) generally buy level 50 on PTS to see the golden skin.

That would make sense if he was 50+. 44? I don't get it.

• PC

20191019205514_1.jpg

That would make sense if he was 50+. 44? I don't get it.

Might not have had enough gold to buy all the levels yet. It is PTS, but they still give you a set amount of gold and crystals on log-in.