Hey guys! I’m midnight643!

• @Koopakid
    YEAH! WOOHOO, seriously though, motion control is soooo under rated, don’t you think?

• PC

@Midnight643 Gems can also be received from Battle Pass rewards, when it comes to Andro or Skye, I don't really know. Both require some brain (as Skye you can't just run at the enemy team and turn invisible, on the other hand you need to place your dashes as Andro with thought as well, they've got a high cooldown

• @coolkettle
    Yeah, agreed, I forget if I mentioned this or not, but I’m a Maeve main, so I’m thinking Androxus’s mobility would suit my play style better.

• PC

@Midnight643 Perhaps

• Switch

@Midnight643 well I’ve never used motion controls but I agree that it’s underrated, skye is fun but as someone who plays a lot of androxus (level 55) I’d recommend him

• @Koopakid
    Alright, sounds good then, Androxus it is🙂

• PC

You can also get crystals (what you called gems) by participating in giveaways. Sometimes paladins streamers or content creators in general do giveaways. Sometimes it's crystals, other times it's a chest, other times it's a battle pass, etc. It isn't assured that you'll win but it's better than nothing

About getting andro or skye, it depends. In my opinion skye's basic mechanics are easier to learn than androxus', in fact she was one of the free champions iirc when I started playing. I think androxus requires a little bit more of aim and skill when someone starts playing him, but I don't have much experience with him (I am a complete noob when it comes to androxus)

They are two very different champs, as you said maybe you enjoy andro more so give it a try, why not. Summing it up, with skye you can be invisible and flank others until they buy illuminate and they wreck you unless you get debillitate and melt everything. Support skye (she has a healing talent) is getting popular lately and you can surprisingly get good healing numbers with her, but you give up on flanking and you stick to your team, you act more like a support. About androxus... well, I can't say much because as I said I am a noob with him, I am sure other people more experienced can talk to you about him

• @marantzz
    Alright thanks, I didn’t know skye had a healing ability (must of been living under a rock) thanks for the help!

• PC

@Midnight643 not technically an ability, it's a talent that makes her ability (Q) heal allies

• @coolkettle
    Oh huh, cool, so her smoke screen.
    Thanks