AFKers with Bots

• People are beginning to farm battle passes, gold, and player levels by appearing to be active in a match. They often times stay back and die. Some times they feed, but the macros start using emotes and even chat text now. It's really annoying because you can see the same 2-3 patterns after they die.

Please tell me i'm not the only one to have noticed this?

• @talk2nate You have other mates in your teams who experiances the same situation, so you can be sure about you weren't the only one who watch it...
    The solution would be: Add not barindead bots into the game, and punish the AFKers much harder. And add a message into the Basic Tutorial: If you might have not any time to complete the match than do not start it. It ruins 9 players' game experiance.

• PC

They should stop giving any credits, gold and experience points for afks. Give them motivation to actually play.

• @DaddyOoker Lol, who the fck cares credits if you dont play. Or that 300 gold. Seriously. They should be banned for realise what do they do.

• PC

@DaddyOoker said in AFKers with Bots:

They should stop giving any credits, gold and experience points for afks. Give them motivation to actually play.

They already don't get that any of that after they leave, at least I thought.

• It's not that these people just sit in spawn.. They use a bot tool that moves them and does certain actions so they appear to be playing. World of Warcraft used to have these all over 10 years ago. I never thought I'd seem them in a FPS.

• PC

@KicsitCsicska said in AFKers with Bots:

@DaddyOoker Lol, who the fck cares credits if you dont play. Or that 300 gold. Seriously. They should be banned for realise what do they do.

I'm not disputing that punishment is needed - especially for ranked. Some of these people do it just to level up their champions and account. If you take the gold, credits and stuff away they won't have those reasons anymore. I hope these morons don't do this in ranked but I wouldn't be surprised.

• PC

@Dusklicious said in AFKers with Bots:

@DaddyOoker said in AFKers with Bots:

They already don't get that any of that after they leave, at least I thought.

Well, it's showing credits for the bots at the end of the game. Other than trying this for myself, I'm pretty sure you get the credits and stuff - albeit much lower than normal.

• @DaddyOoker So do you assume that ppl start a match and leave not cuz of crush or something has came up in the real life, but for plan ahead to do so just because of that little bit of exp or gold they earn?

• PC

@KicsitCsicska said in AFKers with Bots:

@DaddyOoker So do you assume that ppl start a match and leave not cuz of crush or something has came up in the real life, but for plan ahead to do so just because of that little bit of exp or gold they earn?

I know people have crashes and have real life things come up but yeah, I'm of the belief that some of them are doing this just to farm.

If people have a history of crashing why are they Q'ing for a ranked match? Stupid.