Please nerf moji

• His range is way to large and how his fire damage needs to be lower too.

• ok, first of all, moji is a she, and second, I also think moji needs nerfs. The amount of time it takes for a star to fill up is way too fast, and the damage also needs to go down from 1000...

• Why is nerfing and buffing a character almost always the solution to improving one's game instead of players improving communication and strategy.

I find that when I play (as a Damage) in a relaxed or casual manner (in TDM), I tend to get the least amount of kills, the most deaths and more losses. However, when I play aggressively, I get more kills, don't die as often and the team wins more matches.

In Seige, Onslaught and King of the Hill (and the late Payload), when we actually work together, no matter how strong or weak any character may be, we consistantly win more games.

I think the biggest problem is that most players do not know how to work together or how to play their roles. Nerfing and buffing due to player requests wouldn't change anything.

• @MrOstrich moji fire can reach on mid range also moji is weak on dmg if not on max, it only took about 2 max combo to kill 1 squishy player
    if it need a nerf her fire star charge need a slight decrease per hit on the enemy cause it only took about 1.7s to get on max and gets a kills.

• @Conrad_Max said in Please nerf moji:

Why is nerfing and buffing a character almost always the solution to improving one's game instead of players improving communication and strategy.

I find that when I play (as a Damage) in a relaxed or casual manner (in TDM), I tend to get the least amount of kills, the most deaths and more losses. However, when I play aggressively, I get more kills, don't die as often and the team wins more matches.

In Seige, Onslaught and King of the Hill (and the late Payload), when we actually work together, no matter how strong or weak any character may be, we consistantly win more games.

I think the biggest problem is that most players do not know how to work together or how to play their roles. Nerfing and buffing due to player requests wouldn't change anything.

Because this particular champion can generate 1.5k damage/sec with ease. She has the highest burst compared to any other champion.
    It actually takes coordination to focus fire on Moji or at least coordinate so we know where she is going to move in from.

• I killed Moji a few times this morning.

• PC

Feel free to correct any calc errors...

Familiar Spit: Deal 100 damage every 0.6s with a magical projectile. Deals increased damage at 8, 9, and 10 stacks of Magic Mark on the enemy up to 1000 additional damage at 10 stacks. It's possible to apply 10 stacks every .8 seconds. That's 1375 DPS (spray damage not included) if you time it right.

Familiar Spray: 50/.08s=625 DPS - unlimited use.

Magic Barrier: Enemies that hit you while your Barrier is active receive 10 stacks of Magic Mark.

Theoretically Moji can achieve 2000 single target DPS.

@0.8s 500(spray)+1100(spit)=1600
    @1.6s 3200
    @2.4s 4800
    A human will likely get a little lower than those numbers but it's still ridiculous and easy.

If you are in Moji's spray range - friggin HIDE.

If you shoot her while the barrier is up - friggin HIDE cause she can insta apply 1100 damage on you as you've been insta marked with 10 stacks. Distance isn't much of an issue here with 300 unit fully effective range - you've been marked she only needs to hit you once with her spit to get this damage. Some champions do area damage - Ash, etc. Good luck not hitting a nearby Moji if she puts up the Barrier.

Oh yeah, the spray can hit multiple enemies at the same time too.

You can all argue how she can be focused and killed blah blah blah but the damage output is excessive - period.

How about put the Spray on a resource system? Raising the skill floor a little.

PS: If a Barik turrent hits Moji's Barrier does that apply a mark on the turrent, Barik or does nothing?

• Moji just needs a rework. Her and Skye seems OP because Hi-Rez made them wrong. Skye sucked as a flank and people complained about it. What did Hi-Rez do? Buffed her damage with debilitate. So you essentially have a noob stomper that's a joke in higher ranks. Noob stomper because debilitate does so much damage, so fast. It's easy to find a person out of position and burst them down with Skye. She also shreds tanks like Ash and Inara, which isn't okay for a flank at all. What they need to do is rework smoke screen (maybe something that can teleport her to where she throws it), and then nerf debilitate to compensate for the increased mobility.

Same with Moji. Instead of buffing Moji's damage, they need to buff her mobility. Same with Skye honestly.

• Skye was in a pretty good place when EM buffed her movement speed. But she was wrecking in console hard so EM nerfed her speed and changed Debilitate (to the current one)

Moji changes was a lazy move to solve everything with BURST damage

• PC

LOL what? Moji is one of the worst champions in the game right now... 😆 Easy to hit, immobile, and lacks any output at all at range. I don't care what her burst is. If it's easy to avoid, it doesn't mean anything... I have no idea how she could reasonably be considered anything other than a bottom tier character.

EDIT: Since Skye was apparently discussed here as well, I'll weigh in on her as well. She's got plenty of burst and tank shred, but she's very counterable with decent game sense and Illuminate. Definitely not as bad as Moji because of the tank shredding capabilities she has (and she also doesn't have Moji's HUMONGOUS hurtbox, my goodness), but I would consider her more of a low tier character that can fill a niche, even as Raum comes out next patch (Debilitate counters him).

• This post is deleted!

• @Dusklicious
    If you're talking about Moji, well, you're kinda right, though I absolutely hate how she can one-trick kill you in literally 1s once she gets in range (if you are not FL, then you have about 2s to do smth). That makes her either absolute trash or absolute op, depending on map. That should not stand. She doesn't need nerf, true, just a complete rework.

If you're talking about Skye(you are not, right?), she has pretty small hitbox and decent mobility through cards.

• This post is deleted!

• my last 2 posts were a big misunderstanding about dusklicious im removing them now

• PC

please turn moji into a tank or buff her

• Switch

@TangAce Maybe both, Buffing her and rework her to be a tank.

• PC

@TangAce said in Please nerf moji:

please turn moji into a tank or buff her

Moji tank...

Flame Wall: Both heads spray combined fire to put up an indestructible flame "wall" about the size of Barik's shield (a little taller) for 5 seconds. Vision and damage are completely blocked from the opposing side for all players. The Moji side is semitransparent so all players can see through it but is somewhat blurred. All players can shoot through the fire wall from Moji's side. If an enemy gets within 3 units he will receive burn damage at a rate of 50 per 0.1 second.

Let's leave the existing damage as is - lmao.

• PC

@DaddyOoker

xD let's turn her into atlas but with a shield doing damage and blocking vision, with moji insane burst, yay 🙂

• PC

Yeah the tank idea might be a bit hard to do... 😆

• So am I the only one here who think Moji is currently a good pick? Not OP, not trollpick. Just fine.