The Loadout Proofreader Page

• This is something I think needs to be put onto the forums.

Basically, this thread is for ANYONE who wants their Loadouts to be proofread by anyone.

You can answer questions, or request someone to proofread your loadout for you.

It really is that simple.

Have Fun answering or requesting!

• I'll start...

Androxus.

Both uses Godslayer

Loadout #1

Abyssal Touch V - Elusive IV - Abyss Walker III - Through The Warp II - Sleight of Hand I

Loadout #2

Power of The Abyss IV - Seething Hatred III - Elusive III - Abyss Walker III - Through The Warp II

Which is supposed to be better?? What can be improved?

Buck.

Bulk Up Loadout

Reconstruction V - Deep Breath V - Rapid Sustain III - Leg Day I - Vigor I

Ensnare Loadout

Concussion V - Gotcha! IV - Bully III - Leg Day II - Vigor I

General Loadout

Stomping Ground V - Rapid Sustain IV - Leg Day III - Vigor I - Bully II

• PC

@AzrielM
    since the nerf loadouts based on abyssal touch are mediocre

power of the abyss is better, 4-5 points depending on how you play
    seething hatred is good is you play godslayer, I find it not so good if you play cursed revolver, elusive was great, but rn I don't use it cause I think through the warp is more useful, and I replaced it with sleight of hands because now that andro doesn't have extra ammo talent, well you need ammo

as for buck
    I use vigor 2-3 for bulk up, instead of rapid sustain, cause with the caut...at least you can try to heal yourself instead of reloading, cause usually healing yourself mid fight will just kill you, but if u don't have ammo, it'll take less time and u'll gain dr and some tiny heal

I don't play net shot so I can't say, it seems fine tho

you should try to have a jump loadout with stomping ground leg day momentum and seismic wave

I also had a full dr loadout with both deep breath and momentum

• Thank you man, I've edited both of them up and added a Bounce House loadout!

• This is awkward, no one is using.

But I have it, so I'll use it anyway

Raum

DR on Right Click V - CDR on Right Click V - DR on Soul Harvest III - Health I - Juggernaut distance increase I

• PC

@AzrielM said in The Loadout Proofreader Page:

This is awkward, no one is using.

But I have it, so I'll use it anyway

Raum

DR on Right Click V - CDR on Right Click V - DR on Soul Harvest III - Health I - Juggernaut distance increase I

I don't really like the health cards on Raum personally because they mean a lot less when you have an armor mechanic like his.

I use: Hellish Lodestones (DR on Right Click) V, Abhorrent Vista (CDR on right click) IV, Void Lord (DR on Soul Harvest) III, Harbinger (CDR on F when using Soul Harvesr) II, Subjugation (Max Distance increase on F) I. I also have a build that subs out Subjugation for Tormented Fissure (Ammo regen on right click) I.

• PC

@AzrielM This is my loadout used yesterday. I'll probably move 1 point from Shattered Essence to Void Lord.

loadout.jpg

• Thank you both of you!

Also I really wish someone else would be using this page since it's here, and I don't want it to die...

BTW...

Talus

Evanescent V - Transient IV - Primeval Might III - Ancient Power II - Last Remnant I

• Talus

Evanescent V - Transient IV - Primeval Might III - Ancient Power II - Last Remnant I

• This is not necroing because I designed this loadout proofreader for pretty much everyone at anytime...

Nobody used it though.

Tiberius.

Predatory Instincts

Honed Senses V - Instrument of Fate IV - Test of Strength II - World Traveler II -Crowd Pleaser II

• PC

@Demigod

honed senses 5 is overkill, especially when tib ult is meh
    instrument of fate is pretty good
    test of strengh as well
    world traveler is good but considering how long it takes for this dash to start I wouldn't even bother using it
    crowd pleaser is okay but I would replace it for extra health or simply extra ammo

• PC

@Demigod

Last match I played with Tiberius: https://paladins.guru/match/censored/JwHoLmG6V (Zhin was a bot and they had the combo healer Skye Grover shit)

I'm still experimenting and no expert either.

Tigron's Fury: (only talent I will use)
    Crowd Pleaser III
    Flying Chakrams I
    Test of Strength IV
    Instrument Of Fate III
    Imbued With Purpose IV

@TangAce Reason someone would want Crowd Pleaser is to have some guaranteed Ammo when activating Combat Trance. If you're good at managing ammo/reload then you can forego this.

• @TangAce Crowd Pleaser is cuz I suck with ammo management...

As for Honed Senses.... I just like scaring noobs who don't know shit about countering Tiberius's Ult.. XD But, for my main deck, guess I'll use somethin else...

As for @DaddyOoker

Not one bit a fan of Tigron's Fury. So hard to land combo and it does kinda poor damage. Probably gonna stick with randomly bouncing and magically hitting Chakram talent

• PC

@Demigod I can't make myself rely on inconsistent bounces... Go figure.

I don't have a problem using the Heavy Blade(Tigron's Fury). Throw it at their feet or just behind them and recall. It's especially good at grouped enemies.

You should try it some more.

• @DaddyOoker said in The Loadout Proofreader Page:

@Demigod I can't make myself rely on inconsistent bounces... Go figure.

Me... I can't aim

Let's rely on inconsistent bounces and still magically get kills