Strix's Mobility pls buff

• How could someone ever be asking for a Strix buff, if it provides a 2400 "Flare and Balanced" and a 1466 DPS pistol? Having no fast movement is literally Strix's only weakness. If he had mobility, he'd be the undoubted best character in the game.

• @ImABot09 https://paladins.guru/match/896644710
    This strix was running around like a mad man, had 47 kills. Flanked us almost all the time.
    You just have to know how to play as him.

• so I was just comparing lex's speed with strix's speed and I was doing 3 trials. (this is base movement btw no nimble.) The fastest trial for lex was 5 seconds, 61 milliseconds and the fastest for strix was 5 seconds, 61 milliseconds. so I try again with 3 trials and then strix's speed goes from 5 seconds, 64 milliseconds to 6 seconds, 66 milliseconds. wtf is this?

• @ImABot09 could you buff the duration of tactical retreat to like 5 seconds

• PC

@ImABot09 said in Strix's Mobility pls buff:

@ImABot09 could you buff the duration of tactical retreat to like 5 seconds

What the actual f***, no. The card is ABSURDLY good as is... Literally loads of free mobility WHILE invisible... Rank 5 is almost as powerful as some TALENTS are...

What really needs a buff (or a rework really) is Bob and Weave... The card's mobility hardly lasts any time at all, and the internal CD is f***ing stupid.

• tbh, I just started playing this game after like 2 years and I just love being able to move fast af. I usually play Halo, COD or Fortnite. Sometimes CS:GO

• @Dusklicious No Bob and weave does not need a rework. That card makes a big difference with kinessa even at lvl 2. A buff wouldnt make it op or anything but its fine and is a really good card with any talent on kinessa.

• PC

@SNIper-poTAto said in Strix's Mobility pls buff:

@Dusklicious No Bob and weave does not need a rework. That card makes a big difference with kinessa even at lvl 2. A buff wouldnt make it op or anything but its fine and is a really good card with any talent on kinessa.

Yes, yes it does in part exactly BECAUSE it has no use PAST level 2. Not to mention, the buff time is crazy short (2 seconds really is not much time at all). It's by no means a really good filler on any build. I in fact only really use it on Carbine builds because with Sniper builds there's just straight up better cards to have in that filler slot, like Headstrong so you don't quite get as easily f***ed up.

It needs less of a boost for more time, and no internal CD, then it would probably be as good as it should be. But by no means is it remotely her biggest problem... Her mines still suck and her DPS is still far lower than Strix's.

• @Dusklicious I use this card on my main build at lvl 3 actually cuz it helps me reposition faster or get me in the fight faster and helps me outrun flanks more consistently. Headstrong isnt bad but i personally dont use it much cuz i use open season as filler instead.
    Her mines do suck and could use more dmg cuz they are really close to be on par with barik turrets. Her DPS with charge time and all is almost 40% slower than strix. Thats also not her biggest issue. Her Mines need better utility. Id personally give a chunk of that to her TP as well. Maybe have her F deal 500 dmg to players close to her when fully cast cuz it wouldnt make her strong against flanks directly and she shouldnt be good against them. This is my opinion anyways.
    EDIT: A direct buff to her mines is pretty much all she needs+ she could use the barik treatment and maybe have like 20% of Beam me up bonus moved to her base kit.

• strix's stealth should be 19 resource per second inactive and 9 resource per second in combat. If this happened, strix could reposition better and outrun flanks cuz he's pretty slow and has only 2100 hp. And right now it takes roughly 10 seconds for his stealth to recharge and if this happened then nessa would probably still have better mobility and most strixs are pretty bad so it wouldn't matter

• @ImABot09 said in Strix's Mobility pls buff:

strix could reposition better and outrun flanks

Why does he need to outrun flanks if he can straight up kill them?

• PC

This thread is very useless, Why do you want to buff the most annoying damage in the game?

• PC

@DambaKing said in Strix's Mobility pls buff:

This thread is very useless, Why do you want to buff the most annoying damage in the game?

Cough cough 2nd most annoying cough cough

• PC

@Dusklicious if you mean cassie is the first, I don't think cassie is so op (I agree that she needs a nerf), It's your opinion after all...

• PC

@DambaKing said in Strix's Mobility pls buff:

@Dusklicious if you mean cassie is the first, I don't think cassie is so op (I agree that she needs a nerf), It's your opinion after all...

Cassie IMO is the second strongest champion in the entire game right now. With annoyingly high and annoyingly consistent DPS along with extremely high mobility, and cooldowns that don't even seem to matter (yeah I know Strix doesn't even really have any cooldowns but still). She's pretty much what happens if you make Strix have higher attack speed, a tank shred talent, and CC comparable to a f***ing Ash's right click (all in the same build by the way).

Strix though still is quite comparable in absurdity considering his burst and range are both better than Cassie's.

• @schachmaty he only has 2100 health so if maeve was going cat burglar, she could just shred through him in 2 shots, a pounce, and 2 more knives. and keep in mind she could just double jump around your ass and probably use nine lives. If evie was going wormhole, she could shoot, blink, shoot, blink back, and shoot.

• This post is deleted!

• @ImABot09 said in Strix's Mobility pls buff:

@schachmaty he only has 2100 health so if maeve was going cat burglar, she could just shred through him in 2 shots, a pounce, and 2 more knives. and keep in mind she could just double jump around your ass and probably use nine lives. If evie was going wormhole, she could shoot, blink, shoot, blink back, and shoot.

If Strix was going Unauthorized Use, he could just shred her in one shot and a flare, keep in mind he can go invis before doing so or, if he fucks up, flash her out for 3 seconds.

• @Dusklicious well 2 seconds for strix really isn't either. it should be 4 seconds. Nessa could teleport 100 units then gets her bob and weave time. 15 resource would be 3 seconds to recharge. And in order to get 15 resource, you need to be out of combat and that takes 5 seconds so it would be, 4, 8, 12, 16, 20, 35, 50. so 7 seconds