...Moji.

• Yes I am serious I am making a balance thread about Moji.
    As all of you know Moji's current state in the meta is constant 1k burst in 1s (more than every other flank) and a UNO reverse card in the Magic Barrier healing card.

However, I am not here to whine and scream about nerfing any of those.

I am here to whine and scream about Familiar Spray.

Ever since Moji was released in OB65, I've always felt like Moji's range on the spray was WAYYY too much. It's like when you think you're at a safe retreating distance whoops in comes moji and her fucking burst.
    This problem has still been there after her murder in OB67. Then AOC be like oh hey let's make Moji insanely bursty and fragile.

AND GIVE MOJI 50 DAMAGE PER TICK ON THE SPRAY.

I swear with that range and that damage I can fucking kill anything after hitting them with max star marks after 1/2 hits.

Vik using Cardio to run away? Scamper and spray.
    Basically anything using an escape ability while on low health? spray for 2 seconds and they're FUCKING DEAD.

What I hope happens is that Moji's Spray range and overall damage gets nerfed. The range should be reduced by around 40% and the damage per tick should be around 25.

I rest my case.

• PC

@Genesis said in ...Moji.:

Yes I am serious I am making a balance thread about Moji.
    As all of you know Moji's current state in the meta is constant 1k burst in 1s (more than every other flank) and a UNO reverse card in the Magic Barrier healing card.

However, I am not here to whine and scream about nerfing any of those.

I am here to whine and scream about Familiar Spray.

Ever since Moji was released in OB65, I've always felt like Moji's range on the spray was WAYYY too much. It's like when you think you're at a safe retreating distance whoops in comes moji and her fucking burst.
    This problem has still been there after her murder in OB67. Then AOC be like oh hey let's make Moji insanely bursty and fragile.

AND GIVE MOJI 50 DAMAGE PER TICK ON THE SPRAY.

I swear with that range and that damage I can fucking kill anything after hitting them with max star marks after 1/2 hits.

Vik using Cardio to run away? Scamper and spray.
    Basically anything using an escape ability while on low health? spray for 2 seconds and they're FUCKING DEAD.

What I hope happens is that Moji's Spray range and overall damage gets nerfed. The range should be reduced by around 40% and the damage per tick should be around 25.

I rest my case.

No her state in the meta is "dead, easy to counter champion that stomps on new players and occasionally gets picked up by one-tricks"

And much of what you say in this thread is literal nonsense anyways. It almost makes it sound like you've encountered her once and you're just raging about it because you don't know how to deal with her.

• If you experience any difficulties dealing with flanks I have one solution for you....it's called Strix.

• PC

@schachmaty said in ...Moji.:

If you experience any difficulties dealing with flanks I have one solution for you....it's called Strix.

Or better it's simply called common sense and half-decent awareness.

• @Dusklicious yes but we can't deny that when you have to face moji at that range, her ridicolus overpowered free burst becomes a nightmare and she will probably win the fight unless she hasn't her barrier.

• @Nero-di-seppia said in ...Moji.:

@Dusklicious yes but we can't deny that when you have to face moji at that range, her ridicolus overpowered free burst becomes a nightmare and she will probably win the fight unless she hasn't her barrier.

For close range, use a tank like Barik or Khan. Atlas can just rewind her and force her into a long range battle that she'll lose. Torvald is good as well since he can silence her, which prevents her from putting up a barrier or bursting with her spit.

Other than that, your best bet for countering her are damage champions or long range characters. Willo, Cassie, Strix, Kinessa, Willo, Lian, Ying, Io, Vivian, etc. Off the top of my head. Go long range on her.

• This post is deleted!

• She absolutely needs to be looked at. In most cases, Moji players are rewarded by simply holding left+right click as they run around, and the range of her flamethrower allows her to build up that little star meter without issue.

Combine that with a dash that lets you get out of danger at such high speeds or the barrier which she can heal from, she's an absolute nightmare to deal with.

I wouldn't mind her damage output so long as the range of her thrower was cut down, or at least given a cooldown meter much like Grohk's staff. Even disabling the ability to use it while holding down left click would make things a little easier.

• @synjetic Most of what you said is the opposite of her current state in the game. Her range is really short and lacks poke dmg on longer ranges or high mobility to compensate her low range. Her mobility is lackluster and only comes close to decent with the bunnyhop mechanic. She is only decent against comps that didnt pick a hitscan to counter her+ her enormous hitbox makes it nearly impossible not to get bursted down by everyone. Her dmg needs another rework and she needs either stronger mobility or good poke dmg to be properly balanced.

• @synjetic said in ...Moji.:

She absolutely needs to be looked at. In most cases, Moji players are rewarded by simply holding left+right click as they run around, and the range of her flamethrower allows her to build up that little star meter without issue.

It doesn't work like that anymore. If you hold down both mouse buttons the damage is quite low.

• PC

@M3RC3N4RI0 Whooo 3 upvotes in a minute!! Nice combo

• moji can only deal strong DMG at close combat she cant deal any strong burst again sniping range champ to me moji is ok for now

• certain maps let moji get around the problem of not having very long range poke, maps where short range combat is assured because of cornes, buildings etc
    here she shines, she fucking shines.... she can dive a 4 man team, get marks, hit once, then use barrier when shes low, everyone still fires 1 shot because human reaction time isnt lower than 0.01 second... thus she heals up, we all get 1 mark, and when barrier goes down, she instantly does another 1150 damage plus even more if youre too close together

on certain maps she sucks because of poke, indeed
    but on close quarter maps she can 5v1 the entire enemy team, and she doesnt even require a lot of skill for that either

Please don't necro old posts.

Closed.