Complain about your Lives Here

• Apart from the rant thread, I think I'm planning on starting a thread on the offtopic session to complain about your lives!

Feel free to moderate @Borvik

• PC

F***ing yay, we've needed this thread for a long time.

Anyways, My partner's (Yeah I'm being unspecific I know, but that's because I don't really think of this place as a place to talk about my IRL life) brother is loud and obnoxious. Seriously, he's loud enough to go over Paladins sometimes, and his voice has to get through a door, and two sets of walls. ๐Ÿ˜‘

• PC

@AzrielM I am now watching this thread ๐Ÿ™‚

• PC

Life sucks. get over it. Tbh, you earthlings have issues. If you people have actually obtained at least light speed I might be able to find parts to fix my ship and get the frig outta here. Instead I'm stuck on this poor excuse for a planet simply because your tech is so far behind... pathetic.

• School sucks. I can't wait till I'll graduate in March.

• This post is deleted!

@AzrielM Please don't explicitly ask for upvotes.

• Sorry, my bad...

• FALALALLALALA!!!

Dear Indonesians to whom I work for (My Clients)

Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello's Senorita is not a wedding song. Don't expect me to sing it.

I Love You 3000 is a fucking insult to Tony Stark, don't expect me to sing it.

Taylor Swift's only Wedding worthy love songs are those that comes out before the 1989 album. I sort of feel okay with the Red album, but just avoid anything that comes out before 1989

Thank you! FUCKING HELL!

• PC

An example for a conversation I hate in school:

Teacher: Hello, we are about to learn about Beta and Alpha particles.
    Student A looks at the window
    Teacher: What are you doing?
    Me: IMAO
    Teacher: stop looking at the window or I will put something to that covers it.
    Teacher again: ok so open the science book at page 87.
    Student B : Whispers something in student Cโ€™s ear
    Teacher: Student C Can you please stop talking with student B?
    Student C : I didnโ€™t say anything Student B talked to me I didnโ€™t say anything!
    Teacher: Also you deny? Ok Crosses a line besides his name (Means minus 1 mark)

I mean, if you want to be a good teacher (dog) Please donโ€™t react to stupid things.....

• Heartsickness affecting my Paladins gameplay

It's that bad.

(WHY DO HUMANS HAVE TO BE HEARTSICK!!!!!)

• PC

Lesson learned- playing Path of Exile on a laptop with not the greatest graphics card is not the smartest idea... ๐Ÿ˜ž

• When City won cuz of VAR

damn you Man City!

• Still heartsick...

(YES GONNA SAY THIS EVERYDAY TILL I'M NOT HEARTSICK!)

(when u actually want to date someone u dont get to date her)

• PC

The far right is d@mned delusional and hypocritical. Had to deal with one that was accusing me of $#!+ he was doing while ignoring facts and just making a bunch of strawman arguments, going to the point of accusing me of making personal attacks that I never made. I mean at least it gave me a good laugh, but at the cost of simultaneously making me REALLY angry.

• I hate singing at weekdays

It pays bad, and I have to work when it's my holiday

Honestly, what's wrong if I only have to work 2 days a week... My agent sees that as a problem...

Also, still heartsick (day #17)

• Switch

@AzrielM said in Complain about your Lives Here:

Also, still heartsick (day #17)

Welcome to the club

• @Miniiwolf

Yeah it sucks to not be able to get a girl

XD

• Switch

I mean yes but I am looking for boy

• PC

@AzrielM @Miniiwolf

I was in your rut until recently (about 8 and a half months ago now)... I feel lucky to have found the person I'm with though. ๐Ÿ™‚

But real talk though, I feel like the more I think about most life things, the more often I end up being depressed. ๐Ÿ˜•