Halloween chamipon concept (Spooky halloween btw)

• @JoeTheMoonwalker Cold feet's description is really confusing. I'd like you to clarify what you mean. You are building this character too much like a Zhin, and I believe his scythe should be more akin to Terminus. A swing speed between the two that does more damage but doesn't have range. A shield seems a bit strong for a flank, just look what happens with a Torvald-Androxus team-up. Might I suggest perhaps changing it to a 1-1.5 seconds immunity like Ghrok? And will head start allow you to teleport into mid-air or must it contact a surface first? And for the ultimate, might I suggest tuning it down to 1.5s, with the possibility of cards to affect overall stun time and damage, or put that as a talent where it takes off more health and fears longer?

• @fishlover01
    Zhin's inferno blade has range of 70ft as well. It's a bit faster, but deals less damage with first two swipes. It might be better to decrease base scythe damage down to 500 though. But range shall be decent, definitely not melee.

Cold feet is a slowing debuff, that grows in strength as target takes damage. That's pretty much it.

Invulnerability is not an option. Shield capacity can be tuned down a bit (to, say, 800), but the idea shall remain. Otherwise you won't have enough damage. Also, invulnerability is just boring, IMO.

About Head start, what do you think is better and why?

As for ultimate, I'd like to change it entirely, tbh. It's just weird with awkward mechanics and strange purposes.

At last, it might be my worst idea presented on the forum. You may check out and give your ideas about my other concepts as well.

• @fishlover01
    I reworked ultimate complitely and adjust a bit other abilities to make them more balanced, What do you think of that?

• @JoeTheMoonwalker Well I do feel it makes more sense, especially since it's based off the Headless Horseman, but what's the duration of the ult, taht way I can figure what his health should be. And will he generate that health as he is winding up the ult, or will it appear as soon as the horse does? As for the pumpkin head guy talent, will it cause the explosion at the head or where he is teleporting from? I say you should be able to explode it whenever, so say someone is around the corner you can ricochet off a wall and attack. LMB can have cards for either increased range or decreased based on where you want the whirlwind to stop. If slow reaches 100%, I feel it should root them and not be a stun.

• @fishlover01
    I thought about infinite duration of Harvest, based only on armor granted. Armor is not health and cannot be healed. Health appears with horse as well as ultimate charge resets.

PHG creates an explosion around your destination point (head).

IDK about talent for primary attack. It stops upon hitting an enemy and it has a decent base range.

Good idea with root!

• Maybe gibe the ult a time lomit and less health, I can think of many situations to use this in. Or make the rider and horse have seperate healths. It sounds like itd be possible to cirner a champion and trample them repeatedly.

PHG should do 200 more dmg for its cooldown
    Maybe for a talent it shoukd do less damage but should be able to pull in people, stronger when its closer.

Thx you

• @JoeTheMoonwalker by talent i mean for the lmb main atk those were supposed to be two seperate paragraphs

• @fishlover01
    You hardly can corner someone to deal massive damage, since trample damage depends on your speed and you need time to gain it.

• @JoeTheMoonwalker How far would the knockback be? And will it be possible to knock someone if done correctly?

• @fishlover01
    About 1000 up and 500 aside, I think. Raum has 900 up in Juggernaut. This way you almost certainly push enemy away from the corner

• @JoeTheMoonwalker Yeah i feel like that would be a fairly healthy amount, though whats the distance required for a full dmg trample

• @fishlover01
    About 1.5s from full halt maybe. What's the distance standard horse can travel in this time?

• @JoeTheMoonwalker Will it do less damage or will it do none and just have a lesser knockback if it isnt fully wound up