November Happy Thread

It's November guys, the time of abstinence, thanksgiving and black friday sales.

• PC

Overwatch: Devs make an actually decent attempt to balance the game, and then announce OW2

Paladins: Unbalanced AF but still better balanced than OW is, when OW is in legit the best state that game has ever been in

• Switch

• FFOOOODD,FFOOOODD,FFOOOODD AND MORE FFOOOODD!!

• PC

I probably legit had the most entertainingly close match I've ever had in ranked. It was a nice 4-3 win playing Inara. Of course, it was a legitimately good game, even if the Fern was trying to shot-call and was not doing the greatest job... That was more than likely why we went 4-3 in the first place. Oh and the Talus was heavy.

@Fuyu-No-Kitsune said in November Happy Thread:

• FFOOOODD,FFOOOODD,FFOOOODD AND MORE FFOOOODD!!

Did somebody say FFOOOOOOOOOODD? ◔w◔

• Happy Halloween

Oh wait... (BTW I dressed up as Jason Grace this year)

• PC

Not Paladins related by the way, for anyone who doesn't care about miscellaneous stuffs.

So, did anyone else here watch the pilot of Hazbin Hotel on YouTube (and does anybody else here really care because even on the other much larger forum I went on only about 15 or 20 of the people on there that I know tuned in)? It was SOOO GOOD! ☆w☆

• Switch

@Dusklicious
    Yes OWU
    ☕ 🌭 🌮 🌯 🌰 🌶 🌶 🌽 🍅 🍆 🍆 🍏 🍏 🍎 🍎 🍍 🍌 🍋 🍊 🍊 🍉 🍈 🍇 🍇 🍐 🍑 🍑 🍒 🍒 🍓 🍓 🍔 🍔 🍔 🍕 🍖 🍖 🍗 🍘 🍡 🍡 🍠 🍠 🍟 🍞 🍞 🍝 🍜 🍜 🍛 🍚 🍙 🍢 🍣 🍤 🍥 🍦 🍧 🍨 🍩 🍩 🍪 🍳 🍲 🍱 🍰 🍯 🍯 🍮 🍭 🍬 🍫 🍴 🍴 🍵 🍶 🍷 🍸 🍹 🍺 🍻 🍼 🍿 🎂 🥐 🥑 🥚 🥙 🥘 🥗 🥖 🥕 🥔 🥓 🥒 🥜 🥝 🥞 🧀

• PC

I’m happy about finally getting invited to the Halo Reach PC flight tests, had a blast so far... I also glad Diablo 4 got announced and it doesn’t look too bad... lastly I am glad Luigis mansion 3 is out too :3

• PC

I played Moji and they focus me... Taking more damage than the Ash who was bot for a few minutes. At least he came back. Enemy BK was a real PITA. I think he used every ult on me. I bought the wrong shield.. On just my second drink... oops.

https://paladins.guru/match/censored/QVHQKEkq3

• PC

@DaddyOoker yesterday I played against a moji as an ash and Round 1 she destroyed our backlane. I didnt let her play the game after that.

Moji is one of the few champs that you can priorize to kill before supports even in early rounds

• @REDBelmont456 What do you want to see and what are you hoping for from the tests?

• @ShogunPukin Is it me or is Moji not a dial, but a switch? You either do great with her or you do awful

• PC

@fishlover01 it depends on how focused you get and depends how the team get advantage in other places when you are focused. Moji is map dependant as well.

• PC

I'm so super happy
    I now have all champs title beside Io (cause she's the latest release so it'll take an other week I guess, then it'll be raum to be released and I'll have to farm that as well^^)

but still I'm so damn happy it was so so so long

next goal will be all champs above 50 I guess, but that seems just impossible ^^'

• PC

@TangAce said in November Happy Thread:

I'm so super happy
    I now have all champs title beside Io (cause she's the latest release so it'll take an other week I guess, then it'll be raum to be released and I'll have to farm that as well^^)

but still I'm so damn happy it was so so so long

next goal will be all champs above 50 I guess, but that seems just impossible ^^'

"all champs title" - What is that?

Don't you have like 50 billion gold? Buy some levels...

• PC

@DaddyOoker

well yeah I just have all my champs above lvl 30 ^^'

I did use some gold lmao, on champs I never play like ruckus or damba, but now I don't have gold anymore ^^' and gold boosting to 50 is expensive as hell

• PC

@TangAce I don't have any over 30. Ash was on her way but after her nerfs I rarely play her anymore. It would take me years to get all of them over 30. Not likely to ever happen. I just got the 1 year old account achievement a few days ago.. There's around 7 achievements that I will never meet.

achieve.png

• PC

@DaddyOoker

I have all achievements except last one standing cause it can't be done xD

then my acc is 500+ so ofc I have some champs I played enough to get to 30 or even 50^^ then a bit of gold and here u are

well beta player indeed you can't anymore, pinnacle can be a bit hard, the others are easy af, then there's the last one standing, which is impossible cause it was made for survivial mode which doesn't exist anymore

• PC

@TangAce The friends aren't easy when you're playing solo 🙂

I'll never reach master.. Not going to happen. Not playing ranked now and not even playing much live matches at the moment. Going thru a phase I suppose.

Last one standing - just tell your team to jump off the map after killing all the enemies.. 🙂

• PC

@DaddyOoker

yeah I guess if you are playing with 4 people in your party on a mad where there is a cliff easily reachable and all enemies are dead within 10sec of respawn time, then maybe yes xD I don't have what it takes to pull that off tbh