November Happy Thread

• PC

@TangAce I'll assume it can be done in a training match... Onslaught Marauder's Port map. Kill all the enemies is cake then everyone but you jumps in the water. Should work.. lol.

• PC

@DaddyOoker

bot matches doesn't count, tried already lmao, or maybe it was just bugged idk

• PC

@TangAce said in November Happy Thread:

@DaddyOoker

bot matches doesn't count, tried already lmao, or maybe it was just bugged idk

lol... Could be bugged. It wasn't until a few patches ago that the get daily reward 7 days in a row finally unlocked.

• PC

@fishlover01 said in November Happy Thread:

@REDBelmont456 What do you want to see and what are you hoping for from the tests?

Higher tick rate for one, better/more fleshed out graphics options, a toggle able profanity filter(it’s far too strict atm, it even permanently muted me until I relog just for sayin GG every game...), and most importantly, push to talk with assignable numlock keys... other then that the game is almost perfect...

My hopes from the flights is that Halo will comeback and become relevant as a popular FPS again, as Halo and Doom were pretty much my Childhood... I also hope it is another game that helps cement cross play between PC and Consoles, as there is still a mental stigma for FPSs not being cross play friendly due to the overwhelming advantage of K&M which just isn’t entirely true for Halo...

• PC

Front lines are overrated.

https://paladins.guru/match/censored/MwHAGQB1y (I'm the Moji)

• PC

@DaddyOoker said in November Happy Thread:

Front lines are overrated.

As a Front Line main, I honestly agree with that. I think people really seem to make them out to be better than they actually are.

• PC

@Dusklicious I was joking a bit. I say the same thing about supports when I win a match without support. You're kind of right. without a decent team backing them up they aren't all that great. I mean what good is making space, protection, etc. if the team doesn't take advantage of it.

• PC

@Dusklicious I was joking a bit. I say the same thing about supports when I win a match without support. You're kind of right. without a decent team backing them up they aren't all that great. I mean what good is making space, protection, etc. if the team doesn't take advantage of it.

And also that they are only all that good in the hands of a player that actually understands how to properly play a tank, because so many people don't...

• PC

How did I get this skin? It doesn't even show up in the store or in game at champion selection. I ask cause I want it for my other account.

20191103151619_1.jpg

• PC

How did I get this skin? It doesn't even show up in the store or in game at champion selection. I ask cause I want it for my other account.

20191103151619_1.jpg

I believe it's a skin that is sometimes in rotation on the daily shop, you just have to log in every day and pray it is on sale...

• PC

@REDBelmont456 I didn't buy the skin. It must have been in a chest at one point. Oh well.

• @REDBelmont456 I would certainly love if it could be cross-platform, though that begs the question how should it be balanced so both sides would feel that it is fair? Also in regards to the filter, mayhaps it should allow you to assign words to censor, rather than have a censor for everything. You enter what words you don't want to see and it converts them for you.

• damage ying new meta

62k damage in 10 mins

• PC

@fishlover01 I believe it will be at some point or only for certain modes. But tbh, as the game stands now, controller players have a HUGE leg up in general fights due to the weapons except for some heavies like sniper having stupid high aim assist... so unless you can track with a DMR as good as a lite-aimbot you will always be at a disadvantage against a controller player in most combat situations...

That being said however, with a sniper and spartan laser, I was pretty much a forced to be reckoned with even against some of the best controller players I’ve run into so far... so at least I’ll be happy in Team Snipers and even Swat for awhile...

Even tho I occasionally get owned by controller players, im just happy I can finally play more recent Halo titles on PC :3

• PC

Best Ruckus ever - lmao.

20191104172342_1.jpg

• PC

Best Ruckus ever - lmao.

20191104172342_1.jpg

Ruckus that knows playing him is a death simulator so they don't play at all:
    alt text

• https://ibb.co/g7QhQDV

FINALLY!! A FERNANDO SKIN!!! (FROM A FREE DIAMOND CHEST!) I HAVE NEVER BEEN HAPPIER IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!!

Wait, I have. Nevermind

P.S. image uploads not working, just click on link for proof

• PC

I was about to put this in the rage thread, but I just got stomped 0-4 by a comp without any tanks, because I had a BK that dealt 6k damage, a Jenos that healed me literally twice the entire match (and got less healing than the Io that was literally standing on point the entire time on a comp without a tank, when we had two if you count our Torv), a Torv that just spammed shields on me (which turned instantly into swiss cheese along with we after their four DPSes chunked my entire health pool while everything was already on CD after trying to sustain and save myself), and a Maeve that wasn't really all there I think.

But anyways, it's here because the BK on our team whined and moaned about the rest of the team and it was SO FUNNY! 😆 "I just go out here to pubstomp and all I get are you noobs" 🤣 PUBSTOMP? When I did twice as much damage as you basically being a bullet sponge the entire match? WHAT? I'm still laughing, but I was legit dying laughing responding to it in chat especially after I got called "toxic" for stating that "it's OK to be bad, but don't blame your team for it." Now how's that toxic? Did I hurt their little feelings or something? 🤣

Wow, that was hilarious.

• PC

@Dusklicious said in November Happy Thread:

Best Ruckus ever - lmao.

20191104172342_1.jpg

Ruckus that knows playing him is a death simulator so they don't play at all:
    alt text

I'd like to know HTF he has any credits at all. He deserves literally zero credits. What stupidity is this.

• Skye isn't a good flanker without mobility, but is a good damage dealer. She can be a healer too, and as you see, tank-Syke also works 😄 Melting Raum 😛
    20191106172148_1.jpg 20191106172045_1.jpg