November Rage Thread

• PC

@Dusklicious I was joking because I suck as a sniper.
    Kinessa has the mobility advantage but that on a sniper 1 vs 1 doesnt mean anything because strix has fire rate and invi. I feel like given their respective role as sniper kinessa main weapon suits more strix and strix one kinessa. I mean the mobile sniper would be doing quickscopes and the camping sniper would be doing full loaded strong shots.

• PC

Look at the death counts on my team and their team comp and you could more than likely tell me what happened here. πŸ˜‘

Tell Me.png

Simply put, my team had zero awareness and allowed their Zhin to do whatever the f*** he wanted. Oh yeah. AND FIRST PICK BANNED F***ING INARA INSTEAD OF WILLO. I'm serious. 😑

And also, the Ash was utterly atrocious... Not to mention Tyra took BM INTO A SOLO TANK COMP WITH TWO FLANKS.

• PC

yeah okay I'm sure now, cursed revolver has fps drops, game running at 40fps with it, 60 without, great hirez thank you again

• PC

oh yeah great matchmaking, so me a lvl 500+ plays with and against 100 ish players when queueing solo, if I party with low lvl people (50-150) it'll put me in pro matches, yeah thank matchmaking it's so much fun, you can't even play with other people

• PC

4 days left on This BP and I still have a little under 500k bullets to chew through... I also hate how ridiculously easy it is to derank once you hit platinum 1, especially considering how skewed and one sided the matches seem to be up there... one more thing... I STILL hate getting put in matches where people still think Fernando, koga and Skye can do anything in Ranked... It’s so damn annoying!

• Need healing!!!! Okay okay, so I played Reso Ying. Enemy team had Jenos and Io. I had 1 teammate with Caut 1, the other caut 2. Meanwhile enemy team had 3 caut 3 and 2 caut 2. NEED HEALING....no futhermucker you need to buy cauterize.

End result

Ying 67k heals, 56k damage

Io 55k heals, 56k damage
    Jenos 37k heals, 55k damage.

But my team needs healing.... need to allow players to mute EVERYONE, those line messages are toxic and annoying.

• PC

@SuspendedLJ said in November Rage Thread:

Need healing!!!! Okay okay, so I played Reso Ying. Enemy team had Jenos and Io. I had 1 teammate with Caut 1, the other caut 2. Meanwhile enemy team had 3 caut 3 and 2 caut 2. NEED HEALING....no futhermucker you need to buy cauterize.

End result

Ying 67k heals, 56k damage

Io 55k heals, 56k damage
    Jenos 37k heals, 55k damage.

But my team needs healing.... need to allow players to mute EVERYONE, those line messages are toxic and annoying.

As I said before it’s better to remove the VHS toxic line from the game entirely 😑

• PC

Under maint - nothing on status page.. BS

20191102201105_1.jpg

• PC

One Ranked Match:

Me, as Barik: Just trying to duel the Inara and cap, which is not particularly easy

The entire backline: Has so little awareness that they all get swept by one lone Androxus, that I kill at least twice with no trouble whatsoever

Atlas: "Do I look like I care"

KDAs are in-
    Me: 6/6/20
    The backline: 3/10/16, 11/11/8, 10/12/12 (Io, Strix, and Drogoz in that order)
    Atlas: 11/9/9

πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

EDIT: Another good one for you. So I just had 4 people legit intentionally feeding on my ranked team last match. I KID YOU NOT. MY ENTIRE TEAM WAS F***ING INTING. Inara with Tremors ("wrong talent" my @$$, you did that on purpose it's obvious), A Buck, The trolliest Viktor known to mankind (OBVIOUSLY RUNNING CARDIO), and an Io that literally didn't make any attempt to heal me. 66k healing in an 18 minute match. WITH AN INARA on your team as a solo healer is UNACCEPTABLE, stupid, and exceptionally bad for a support like Io that has no problems whatsoever with healing... I had only 11 deaths, and considering they had a Makoa that constantly hooked me, a Drogoz that constantly ulted me, and a Moji straight up murdering everyone, that's a pretty f***ing low number because I LEGITIMATELY had NO TEAM.

• Matchmaking : "Hey I see you are having a 4 wins streak on Siege, here carry this low level 4 man team. remember, for you red is better than green!"

when your teammates rushed buldozer when you are playing Io.... and the opponent team doesn't have deployables
    "it's treason" - Palpatine

• PC

@Gao-Shun said in November Rage Thread:

Matchmaking : "Hey I see you are having a 4 wins streak on Siege, here carry this low level 4 man team. remember, for you red is better than green!"

when your teammates rushed buldozer when you are playing Io.... and the opponent team doesn't have deployables
    "it's treason" - Palpatine

Mine usually looks more or less like this.

20191103163404_1.jpg

• PC

oh yeah casual so fun, playing vs pros and such every game, them playing willo and other broken champs, my team? noobs playing lex and other low tier champs

how many elo I lose every time? 5...so damn balanced

casual supposed to be for fun...well it's not

• PC

@TangAce said in November Rage Thread:

oh yeah casual so fun, playing vs pros and such every game, them playing willo and other broken champs, my team? noobs playing lex and other low tier champs

how many elo I lose every time? 5...so damn balanced

casual supposed to be for fun...well it's not

I played Moji and won three in a row. Play Moji - lol.

• I'm heartsick.

The worst since I was born.

This has affected my paladins gameplay so damn badly. I just managed to deal nothing but 30k damage as Nando in Stone Keep

an alltime personal low.

• PC

So I just had a match where I had legit no damage or healer at all... I basically had to be a 1 person team and everyone knows how that works... 😠

Top damage, 2nd best KDA (to a useless trolling Cardio Vik), and the healer had only 20k f***ing healing...

Also, I just noticed my Barik SR on Guru has gone down by a whole 100 over the past few days thanks to feeders... 😑 Not like it matters particularly, but still it's an expression of how stupid the teammates I've been getting have been. They make me lose after I carry their dumb @$$es of course.

• meet this player who complain about bad support main in ranked match and pick ying so he want to show us how to play support properly, pick focusing lens talent last round me as barik and makoa have won the war but our hp is very low and enemy inara & cassie came from spawn and our ying too came from spawn too (he dying to muuch because his nature to challange tank in obj), so this ying challange that inara and die, me and makoa who have low hp left cannot defeat inara and we lost the match, of course after the match this ying blame us

• PC

Playing Kinessa + At least half-decent Strix on the other team + Willo with even half a brain on the other team + absurd lag spikes = Death Simulator

• @Dusklicious

Every SEA game in Timber Mill

• Ranked mode has now become a game of reporting!!

My account was banned through out the weekend and just yesterday, it was opened and now its already banned again today!! For what? I don't know. Apparently if a team losses, everyone just blames each other and report themselves. That's how easy it is to abuse the report system. Well since I cant beat them I'll probably join them. I'll just go ahead and keep reporting everyone after a game whether we lose or win, I don't care anymore. Since hirez has given us the power to just spam the report button without any real reason. Heck, I know a guy that anytime he sees me in his team, he starts spamming in the chat for everyone report me. For no reason, they even ignore the real trolls and report the wrong person.

People should be reported only for the reasons they put there which are intentional feeding, harassment, AFK. Since when should someone be banned based on their performance?? If its based on performance, then everyone below platinum should be banned then if they remain there too long.

But who cares anymore, am sure none of the devs think this is an issue. So now I'll form parties just to report people for no reason because I can.

• @scorpion449 Ever take a step back and wonder why it is that you're getting focused by these 'fake' reports? Maybe you're spamming in-game, maybe you're a DPS one trick that can't aim, maybe you aren't playing as a team and dying by pushing solo or trickling in while the rest of your team are respawning. Plenty of people do things to annoy others or cost a match in the long run without realising it and then act surprised when they get banned, just make sure you aren't one of them before getting with the 'fad' and having possibly innocent players banned "just because you can"