November Rage Thread

• PC

@HeartQueen said in November Rage Thread:

I'm tired of people blaming the everyone else in the match instead of the friend(s) they're queuing with. People also always blame the DPS, even when we work our asses off and get kills. Like me, Willo, and Maeve were killing and wrecking, but lost because of one of our healers and tank. I got 29 kills and 220k damage, Maeve got 25 kills and 175k damage. They kept telling me to focuse Grohk and me and Maeve WERE. Yet we lost because Seris picked Agony against Totemic Ward Grohk and Mother's Grace Inara, and our Ash was just useless. Though let everyone tell it, the healer and tank are never at fault.
    Being put in games where people have either bad builds or the default build. Like they'll be a Mortal Reach Seris without the Soul Forge card. Or a Barik without Bowling Ball. They'll go Mother's Grace Inara without Geomancer. Just bad builds that aren't compatible with their talent(s) at all. Or they'll pick the wrong talent for the situation/in general. Like Grohk picking Spirit's Domain when we have 2 healers. Skyes going the healing talent.

No one wants to blame their friends - understandable - more so if they're IRL friends.

90% chance when there is Agony Seris it's a loss. If they would go hybrid it would be acceptable but they don't and don't heal - be better off with a bot.

• PC

I mention Agony Seris.. and I get one... @#$@#$% This one healed at least but died too much. She was mean too - attacking the poor Evie which really didn't do all that bad compared to the others. Kinessa way outclassed our Strix 😲

20191112211128_1.jpg

• PC

F***, My picture isn't changing, Thx hi rez IMAO even your forums are bugged.

• PC

Imagine playing support in a game where all of your DPSes have zero awareness. Yep, that was last match. I was playing Jenos and I was legit allowed to get flanked by a Raum, a Moji, and an Androxus simultaneously multiple times.

Also, the game before I had a pro player (he's actually on a pro team) a couple of games that abandoned the rest of the team... Flanks were trash and I barely had a healer, yes, but still that almost lost a match we shouldn't have been remotely close to losing... Pro players can be toxic scum too (Just look at Z1 for more evidence of that, even if he isn't one anymore). 😑

• PC

@Dusklicious I had a verified user in this match: https://paladins.guru/match/902536618 - the Khan. After match was over an enemy said to report Imani for unknown reasons. Their Strix was good. Atlas was the biggest PITA ever. For some reason I did shit damage. My IO went DR talent. It worked I guess.

• PC

Lost against a team with no support. How embarrassing. Even Moji's barrier stops Juggernaut.. useless ability.

20191113191704_1.jpg

• PC

What's this: https://paladins.guru/match/902562277

Healing and shielding showing now. It's about time..

• @Dusklicious that sucks. Just played a match as Ying. 2 dummies spammed need healing and cursed at me most of the match. End result yes yes, I got out healed by Grover but their team stayed tightknit and moved as 1 unit. While my team was scattered around doing solo action Jackson stuff 1 v 3... like really? It's my fault of course that I couldn't keep an aerial far flanking Andro, solo tank vs 2, and the Tyra alive while avoiding an unchecked Skye. We had 2 flanks... Skye was running around nilly willy, somehow my lack of healing was the issue, not lack of damage or awareness. It sucks to be trashed talked the whole match and spammed need healing, I do not want to play with the volume down or the announcer off.

• @HeartQueen I play Reso Ying. Definitely not a troll pick for me. I select this for my entertainment, if people get mad or upset that is on them. I just want to make my selection and keep things moving.

• MM.PNG

WTF matchmking?! It happens with me all day, but I just realised not im the only one who sucks with it, even verified content creaters have matches like this.
    Look at this match! Don't you think match maker system, that all of the noobs on lvl10 shouldn't be in the same team? Against lvl200+ players with cernatinly better stats from older matches. Especially against FrostFangs who is master but often beats GMs as well (even with silly loadouts).

I can't imagine any algorithm what get these 10 players as inputs and generate teams like this. Just look at the numbers! It it happens all day!
    At most every 4th match has balanced teams... And the MM thread is closed.

• PC

So I was looking at a post where someone was looking for players.. I check out his profile on guru and see this shit... I mean anyone who thinks that ranked means anything is delusional.

stupid.png

• PC

@KicsitCsicska This is the MM thead 🙂

• PC

@KicsitCsicska said in November Rage Thread:

MM.PNG

WTF matchmking?! It happens with me all day, but I just realised not im the only one who sucks with it, even verified content creaters have matches like this.
    Look at this match! Don't you think match maker system, that all of the noobs on lvl10 shouldn't be in the same team? Against lvl200+ players with cernatinly better stats from older matches. Especially against FrostFangs who is master but often beats GMs as well (even with silly loadouts).

I can't imagine any algorithm what get these 10 players as inputs and generate teams like this. Just look at the numbers! It it happens all day!

I recently got matched with Z1Unknown a few days ago (He's one of the top GM players (I'm in Gold right now by the way)), so, yeah MM might have a few issues.

By the way the guy's a good player but a total jerk, and kind of toxic.

• @SuspendedLJ said in November Rage Thread:

@HeartQueen I play Reso Ying. Definitely not a troll pick for me. I select this for my entertainment, if people get mad or upset that is on them. I just want to make my selection and keep things moving.

It's still a troll pick though, and for good reason. Her Resonance talent is just garbage and her other talents are better in most situations. Life Exchange provides more burst healing while Focusing Lens provides more damage. Only time I can ever see Resonance working more than any other talent is against the burst spammers like Dredge, Bomb King, Drogoz, etc. People that will destroy your illusions anyway, so might as well damage their tank at the same time. That's the only acceptable reason to pick Resonance, other than that, the other talents are just way better.

@KicsitCsicska said in November Rage Thread:

MM.PNG

@DaddyOoker said in November Rage Thread:

So I was looking at a post where someone was looking for players.. I check out his profile on guru and see this shit... I mean anyone who thinks that ranked means anything is delusional.

stupid.png

Match-making isn't good at all. I was in Silver V while my friend was in bronze I, we played ranked together and went against a level 129 diamond Kinessa.

I get that not many people play ranked and they said they would fix it in season 3, so I don't want to harp on it too much, but in what world was a diamond against a bronze and silver player ever a good idea? "We won't put Silver and Bronze players with grandmasters." That should not have happened in the first place.

It seems like they should have strict pools. Platinum II and above in one area together. Gold V up to Platinum III together. Silver I and below all queue together. That would make for a much more balanced game experience for everyone. It's annoying that when I was in Platinum, I would have Silvers and even a Bronze on my team, yet they would put Gold players with Grandmasters/Masters.

• Enemy BK: GIVE YOUR KING A BIG HUG
    Me: Oh Shit... Okay, Vik's alive, time to ult...
    Enemy BK: Gets much closer........
    Me: I WILL NOT DIE! NOT YET MY FRIEND!
    VIktor: Runs away, dies to the BK ult...

Tis' the season to leave Nando, falalallalalalalalalala!!

• @HeartQueen nope.
    My pick is for MY entertainment. Yup a game for MY entertainment. People get mad it is on them. I don't pick Reso Ying to upset or make people mad. I pick Reso Ying because I like playing it. So no, it is not a troll pick. Simple as that.

• PC

Hey devs and QC, how about looking at the screen sometime.

20191115103450_1.jpg

• PC

How does Barik get 3 slays and 21 assists while doing zero damage... Huhh?

20191115132752_1.jpg

• PC

So I just had a match where all of my teammates were on their own party, and they were trying to lose... Ignoring payload pushes, constantly going in 4v5 (and causing me and all of their dumb @$$es to die), and just generally being morons. I reported everyone on that team and I certainly hope action is taken on at least the tanks, because they were literally just going after everyone instead of actually making any attempt to cap, or play even remotely like a tank should play.

• PC

Yesterday, playing Strix in a bot match. The entire first round I had zero kill streak and didn't die. Impossible I didn't get kills or assists for an entire round. I'm not totally incompetent. Next round it was racking up as normal.

Add the Barik in my prior post getting slays and assists with zero damage I have serious doubts about the stats collection being anything even close to accurate.