November Rage Thread

• PC

Paladins for me right now:

Login Simulator.png

Stayed for about 5 minutes, so don't really know what's going on. πŸ˜’

EDIT: After about half an hour, got it to work.

• PC

I guess I'll just double post then. So, this match just happened, IN RANKED.

Proof- DOUBLE FLANK DOESN'T WORK.png

Do you see the problem with the team comp? 😑 Seriously, I was focused legit the entire match because I was the only one who really could contest the point... Or even TRIED to for that matter... Khan ulted me twice (I even survived one with a clutch Rocket Boots use until the BK Poppy'd me off of the map after I got back on it). Legit it was me just getting punished for trying to play a tank, because somebody didn't have enough brain cells to pick another tank, or actually take the pressure off of me in ANY way...

To anyone suggesting it, trust me when I say Tinkerin would actually have made this even worse. Architectonics, if you aren't braindead and know how to use it, applies more point pressure than Tinkerin does. Tinkerin is better at range, though.

• PC

IDK where to post this, I don’t think damba is annoying support, right? So why drogoz dragon punched me several times instead of our raum?

• PC

I wish people would stop getting this idea that tanks are designed to be punching bags. 😠

• When people say... Tanks are not supposed to do damage...

TF TF TF TF TF TF TF TF TF TF

• PC

@AzrielM said in November Rage Thread:

When people say... Tanks are not supposed to do damage...

TF TF TF TF TF TF TF TF TF TF

They aren't supposed to be able to do as much damage as a DPS, but they definitely should do a sizeable amount of damage...

• @Dusklicious

R u kidding

I've had Nando and Barik games where I outdamaged a Lian or a Strix or a Willo XD XD XD

• PC

@Dusklicious

R u kidding

I've had Nando and Barik games where I outdamaged a Lian or a Strix or a Willo XD XD XD

I mean I don't think they should be able to deal as much damage as quickly. Part of the outdamaging thing is partially because tanks are just more durable and therefore have more opportunities to output damage.

I mean I've played Strix and I've still yet to get anything like my better Vik or even Archi Barik damage numbers. Might be just because I'm somehow better at Kinessa than I am at Strix...

EDIT: When you hit a Raum ult on most of the enemy team but nobody makes any attempt to follow up... πŸ˜’

• Can I get into a quickplay match where not everyones trying to play damage πŸ˜† or at least be good at it!

• @Brenhji

You gotta instalock and pray for people to be nice... XD XD XD

• PC

Oh my gosh the Kinessa I just had should legit uninstall... Never placed a single mine (while repeatedly dying to a Maeve nobody ever saw, because THIS IDIOT PLACED ZERO MINES), spammed need healing while just going in for no reason... I got top damage out of everyone by 44k (really angers me frankly that my Kinessa didn't even do 60K f***ing damage in a pretty long match), 330 objective time, the best KDA in the match, AND 200k shield to boot, but still LOST because of this idiot.

Screenshot_85.png

By the way, that isn't their username, you can check for yourself, so this is not naming and shaming. This is just insulting somebody who deserves every insult in the book for being a useless pile of garbage. Also, Bob and Weave V? Power Supply? What a downright moronic card build. Tempts me to make a Nessa guide myself almost to educate idiots like these how to make a proper deck with her. πŸ˜’ Lesson Learned: you can't carry all trash.

• @Dusklicious

your rants always use LEGIT

KEK

• PC

@Dusklicious

KEK

That's to make it more believable.. Maybe he lies a lot. lol.

• PC

@DaddyOoker said in November Rage Thread:

@Dusklicious

KEK

Or I just use the word a lot, and I'm not lying... πŸ€”

Also, to people who always just laser focus on ONE target when they flank: It doesn't work, but it's SUPER ANNOYING TO DEAL WITH. STOP.

• PC

Let me re-iterate this. MORE THAN ONE FLANK SHOULD NEVER, EVER BE IN A TEAM COMP.

• PC

@Dusklicious said in November Rage Thread:

@DaddyOoker said in November Rage Thread:

@Dusklicious

KEK

Or I just use the word a lot, and I'm not lying... πŸ€”

You legit use the word a lot. 😁 Wasn't accusing you of lying - it was a joke.

• 3 flank comp is the best comp! (Every Southeast Asia player ever,)

Suck it noobs

• PC

Khan in the match I just had: "NEED HEALING NEED HEALING NEED HEALING!"
    Also Khan: Spent THE ENTIRE GAME in the enemy team's backline
    Oh and let us not forget HE TOLD ME TO ULT AT THE END OF A ROUND. (I was playing Grover). Seriously, What the f--- is wrong with this moron?

Also Ash in the match I just had: "Why do you use that talent (playing Deep Roots Grover)"
    Me in my head: "Umm, that's actually the META talent for Grover... πŸ˜†"
    (No, seriously, it is. Rampant Blooming is situational at best (because Caut) and Ferocity is terrible in every situation period)

Way to end a Ranked winstreak with toxic teammates who have no place being in a match with anybody above Bronze, because there's no POSSIBLE way you can win a game by ALLOWING your healer to constantly die (because you know THE ENEMY VIVIAN WAS IN OUR BACKLINE), COMPLAIN about healing WHILE YOUR HEALER IS DEAD OR RIGHT AFTER YOU JUST GOT HEALED. Or of course, WHEN YOU'RE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE F---ING MAP. Was about to post how I'm pretty much one promotion away from being back in Platinum (was split before last), but this BS happened, so... 😑

• @Dusklicious said in November Rage Thread:

Let me re-iterate this. MORE THAN ONE FLANK SHOULD NEVER, EVER BE IN A TEAM COMP.

Try telling Silver players that. lol. We got a good comp going so far. I have Barik, our healer is Jenos, we have Tyra/Willo as point control damage, and Lian as our poke/hit scan damage. The enemy has Inara, Ash, Viktor, Bomb King, and Ying. A solid comp on the enemy team, and our comp is looking good. This is the perfect situation for a 3-4 or 4-3. All you have to do is pick a tank, an off tank. You can be an aggressive tank. You can be a flanking tank. Please for the love of God at least be like the basic Viktor players whose only tanks over level 10 are Khan and Ruckus; at least be THAT.

no no, i pick flank.jpg

All hope is lost. We lose 0-4, or we sweat to lose 2-4.

• Not that my comp above is the only comp. I personally like a double tank, one support, a point control dps, and a solid hit scan dps for a comp, but other comps work as well. Inara is a good solo tank, so long as a flank is involved to watch the flank routes and go into the backline. Even a triple damage comp with Jenos is good if Barik is the solo tank, you also need a flank to watch those flank routes.

But please stop trying to solo tank with Ruckus/Khan. Ruckus/Khan are not a good duo at all, please stop. Inara and Barik aren't a good duo at all, stop it. Lian, unless going against a squishy comp, which means the enemy team has a bad comp, is not a good solo damage. Stop going double flank with her, or going double support and double tank with her (unless Grohk is a damage support because he has decent point control with his Maelstrom area damage pressure). Please don't go double flank in general. Flanks rely on people making openings for them, if there isn't a good blast damager to make an opening for them, flanks will fail (unless it's something like a diamond or above Maeve/Evie against platinum and below players).