November Rage Thread

• PC

None of the stat sites or android apps I tried work correctly with this update. Grrrr

• apparently I just friended a douchebag

• PC

Okay, how do you deal 137k damage but apply zero pressure? Seriously, It felt like I was constantly 1v5ing point even with a Vivian that dealt that much damage. Ying was avoiding the game as much as possible, Skye was just VGS spamming, and Androxus aside from one decent play was feeding the entire game... What teams I get.

• Anyone else pissed off by how Lowrez is passive aggressively insulting it's free players with those battlepass titles? They did it in the previous bp and did it again in this one with titles like "the bad" and "the ugly" as rewards in the free track while "the good" is in the paid one, cunts...

• @Dusklicious said in November Rage Thread:

Okay, how do you deal 137k damage but apply zero pressure? Seriously, It felt like I was constantly 1v5ing point even with a Vivian that dealt that much damage. Ying was avoiding the game as much as possible, Skye was just VGS spamming, and Androxus aside from one decent play was feeding the entire game... What teams I get.

step 1 : buy Wrecker
    step 2 : shoot at shields
    step 3 : ???
    step 4 : brag the huge number of damage

Look at the death counts on my team and their team comp and you could more than likely tell me what happened here. 😑

Tell Me.png

Simply put, my team had zero awareness and allowed their Zhin to do whatever the f*** he wanted. Oh yeah. AND FIRST PICK BANNED F***ING INARA INSTEAD OF WILLO. I'm serious. 😡

And also, the Ash was utterly atrocious... Not to mention Tyra took BM INTO A SOLO TANK COMP WITH TWO FLANKS.

Y'all actually had the team to win. The problem with this game was most likely skill and lack of target prioritization. It seems like Tyra was trying to go for Terminus by picking Burn Monster, which was the wrong thing to do; y'all have a Furia who could deal with him since Furia's beam goes through Terminus's power siphon. She should have gotten Hunter's Party and prioritized Willo. Ash, seems like she was trying to be a point tank, which was bad. Should have picked Battering Ram and harassed that Zhin as an off tank. Talus was doing his job, wrecking Seris and Maeve, for the most part, so meh. That would have kept Willo away from you and helped you contest since Furia would have dealt with your counter Terminus and Tyra would have dealt with your counter Willo.

• @SuspendedLJ said in November Rage Thread:

Need healing!!!! Okay okay, so I played Reso Ying. Enemy team had Jenos and Io. I had 1 teammate with Caut 1, the other caut 2. Meanwhile enemy team had 3 caut 3 and 2 caut 2. NEED HEALING....no futhermucker you need to buy cauterize.

End result

Ying 67k heals, 56k damage

Io 55k heals, 56k damage
    Jenos 37k heals, 55k damage.

But my team needs healing.... need to allow players to mute EVERYONE, those line messages are toxic and annoying.

No... Resonance Ying as a solo healer is bad. It can't sustain a team by itself. Also, you should have gotten at least 75k healing considering that even though they had a little less healing than you, it was split between 2 people.

• A lot to rant about...

Your score doesn't matter in the end if you weren't getting priority targets. Just because you go 20-8, doesn't mean anything if you cause us to lose the game. Now how can 120k damage with 20-8 cause us to lose? Well you could be the Viktor that doesn't get Wrecker for the Barik/Ash on the point and literally kidnap a Pip as your personally healer, to go against Skye. Spoiler alert, Pip got sacrificed to Skye while Viktor would sometimes kill her. So you spent most of the time watching out for Skye with Pip by your side, putting your team 3v4, and then both of you would sometimes die, leaving the team 3v5. Though 120k damage and 20-8 kill score right?

Even if you're on the enemy team, some people need to be reported for feeding. Stop blaming the only decent person, and put the blame where it lies. I hate when the enemy goes, "you going 11-10 was the reason your team lost, not the dipshit going 2-16 while they're level 20+ with that champion and no hard counters on the team." Enemy Team: You as a Grover had bad positioning, which is why you lost even when you had 160k heals. That Fernando rushing out 1v3 and dying 18 times is fine though, totally not feeding. Enemy Team's Healer: you were bad as a healer because you got Life Exchange Ying and didn't get as much healing as me even though one of your tanks were afk, you had a Koga and Lian feeding and going behind walls, and a Barik trying to flank, It was totally your fault that y'all lost though, not the person going afk on purpose, the flanking point tank, or the dps who never peeked and would constantly feed.

Like this literally happened today. Our healer said we should report the Maeve for obviously trolling, and they were because they were feeding and then emoting and laughing when called out. I agreed that they were feeding. Apparently the enemy team that won didn't think so. "Y'all had bad positioning too. Y'all also didn't do much because you went 11-10 and the Jenos got killed by either [Maeve] or my teammate(s)." Um??? Y'all literally couldn't push it in a few times because I melted the tank, the healer ran away after that, and y'all were so thirsty to kill us that y'all focused me and Jenos instead of pushing the payload; the only reason we went 4-3. Also, I like how it's our fault, when they focused us super hard because we were doing our job, and not the fault of the level 20+ Maeve going 2-16. Take in mind, the only problem our Maeve would have had was the other Maeve, who was going hard after me and Jenos so meh, or the Imani that could root her, but Imani was also after me and Jenos hard, so also meh.

• PC

What genius thought that having Strix in the BP was a good idea? As if Strix isn't already rampant.

• PC

@HeartQueen said in November Rage Thread:

@SuspendedLJ said in November Rage Thread:

Need healing!!!! Okay okay, so I played Reso Ying. Enemy team had Jenos and Io. I had 1 teammate with Caut 1, the other caut 2. Meanwhile enemy team had 3 caut 3 and 2 caut 2. NEED HEALING....no futhermucker you need to buy cauterize.

End result

Io 55k heals, 56k damage

But my team needs healing.... need to allow players to mute EVERYONE, those line messages are toxic and annoying.

No... Resonance Ying as a solo healer is bad. It can't sustain a team by itself. Also, you should have gotten at least 75k healing considering that even though they had a little less healing than you, it was split between 2 people.

I've had Resonance Yings in ranked without any problems. Depends on your team and their ability. The healing number means nothing without a time to go with it. 75k in 8 minutes is good while 75k for 18 minutes is not so good. Also two front vs one makes a big difference.

• PC

I have this theory as to why all the stats sites and apps don't work after this update... Whatever is causing the history to not show the healing and shielding for new matches is also causing the Paladins API to return bad data. I'd venture a guess that this update is not storing all the new match info correctly.

• PC

@DaddyOoker Some good news.. Appears the stat sites and apps are at least functional now. They must have made a workaround.

Still no healing, shielding or self healing though - I believe that info is lost forever and will continue to be lost for even more matches until the underlying bug is fixed.

• PC

I swear every other flanker I get on my team is useless.

• FALALALALLALALALALA

Playing Dota 2 and regretting it...

• PC

Who knew that brain cells were good to have? Lex and Terminus from last game?

Legit only won because I carried with my healing (I was playing Grover) and our Dredge absolutely stomped.

• PC

Who in their right mind would actually watch 200 hours of Mixer to get a skin? Don't tell me about the 24/7 farming... just as stupid an idea.

Just get rid of this entire concept.

• @DaddyOoker said in November Rage Thread:

@SuspendedLJ said in November Rage Thread:

End result

Io 55k heals, 56k damage

I've had Resonance Yings in ranked without any problems. Depends on your team and their ability. The healing number means nothing without a time to go with it. 75k in 8 minutes is good while 75k for 18 minutes is not so good. Also two front vs one makes a big difference.

Nope. Resonance Ying is usually a troll pick as a solo healer. As a tank, you barely even feel the heal. And I've personally never met a good Resonance Ying, and I've run into quite a few of them. A lot of them are idiots, hence they go Resonance, or they're trolls (loadouts where illusions have more health, illusions moving faster during shatter, etc). One Resonance Ying had 3 slots dedicated to shatter (I though the person of Resonance was NOT to shatter), one dedicated to giving illusions more health, and then dimensional link restores the illusions (the only good card in their deck). They didn't even have the card where the cooldown of illusions are reduced when the enemy kills it.

People have the perception of Resonance Yings being trolls/bad, and Resonance Ying players certainly don't help themselves there.

@Dusklicious said in November Rage Thread:

Flankers are team dependent. A good flank can turn a slight advantage into a team wipe, but they can't create that advantage for themselves. A good flanker will constantly look out for out of position damages/healers or look for low HP targets they can burst down. They need a damage to provide poke damage so they can snowball off of that. If they don't have it, then the flank isn't going to be that successful.

• PC

Dusklicious said in November Rage Thread:

Flankers are team dependent. A good flank can turn a slight advantage into a team wipe, but they can't create that advantage for themselves. A good flanker will constantly look out for out of position damages/healers or look for low HP targets they can burst down. They need a damage to provide poke damage so they can snowball off of that. If they don't have it, then the flank isn't going to be that successful.

But I get flanks that feed while the rest of my team isn't. I hope you don't expect me to believe that the flanker in that situation isn't trash. 😑

• Matchmaking is busted. A lot of bad people on my teams that cause us to lose the game. Khans going Lian's Shield against Maeves; Really, Khan going Lian's Shield in General. I'm sorry, but if a Khan picks Lian's Shield on your team, the odds are not in your favor. Maeves trying to Street Justice Raum players and getting shredded; Maeve is not a counter to Raum people, stop picking her and going after Raum. People going double flank when most people are picking Raum. Just had a game where a Skye healed more than a Spirit's Domain Grohk. Fernandos trying to point tank against Raum.

Dusklicious said in November Rage Thread:

But I get flanks that feed while the rest of my team isn't. I hope you don't expect me to believe that the flanker in that situation isn't trash. 😑

A lot of flanks aren't good, so they just rush in. You have the Maeves trying to run Street Justice against Raum and getting shredded; Once again, Maeve isn't a counter to Raum. You have Lex trying to run Lex as damage against Raum. Flanks that aren't good, have no game sense, but just rush in, so they end up feeding. Like the flanks going 1-13 due to lack of game sense. Also, they don't prioritize targets well. The Zhin going after Androxus instead of Tyra, and in that same game, Maeve trying to Street Justice Raum instead of going after Androxus.