Favorite Champions in Your Worst Role

• As the title said.

What is your best champion in your worst role.

For instance, as a tank main, I cannot flank properly, therefore my worst role is a flank.

My best flank is Zhin and Lex.

What are yours?

• PC

I'm a tank main so pretty much naturally flank is my worst role. My favorite is Androxus, but the one I'm best at is probably either Koga or Lex and I even suck with them, so... yeah, I kind of can't flank...

As for the other roles that aren't tanks, I'm not the greatest with them either with exceptions. When it comes to damage I have a pretty decent Vik and a passable Kinessa, Tyra, and Damage Grohk and when it comes to support I can play Jenos and Grover and that's about it.

• PC

Actually all roles are good imo, my less played role is flank, I like much andro/maeve if I can only decide one so andro.

• worst role: flank
    favorite champs : Skye & Buck

• @AzrielM said in Favorite Champions in Your Worst Role:

For instance, as a tank main, I cannot flank properly, therefore my worst role is a flank.

That's kinda weird. Because flanking is exactly what you're supposed to do with so called off-tanks like Makoa, KHan, Atlas, Ash. You just run into the enemy backline and try to get a pick. Especially if you are Makoa or Ash, you have an auto win ultimate

• PC

@schachmaty said in Favorite Champions in Your Worst Role:

@AzrielM said in Favorite Champions in Your Worst Role:

That's kinda weird. Because flanking is exactly what you're supposed to do with so called off-tanks like Makoa, KHan, Atlas, Ash. You just run into the enemy backline and try to get a pick. Especially if you are Makoa or Ash, you have an auto win ultimate

That's not exactly true. OTs don't always flank, in fact when I play OT I rarely actually flank more than I just push past the point as far as I can within reason. Flanking is something that OTs can do, but it isn't really their function or something they always need to do to fulfill it.

• Well OT's get a pick with a different playstyle than Flanks. At least that's how I see it. Flanks burst someone and get out, OT's pressure someone and try to pick, and keep on fighting till they need to get out.

I just think flanks are the least forgiving role while OT is the MOST forgiving role.

@schachmaty

• PC

My worst role is damage dealer.
    My champion pool is basically willo cassie and viktor

• PC

I main flanks (Zhin, Maeve) mostly. But my worst role would probably be the Damage class.

My best Champion from Damage would be Lian.

• Dont ask me to heal or tank, im good with flank character like Lex or damage with Tyra

• @Demigod Tiberius

• PC

My worst is either flank dmg or tank (Support main) XD
    Most comfortable goes
    sup
    dmg
    tank
    flank

my tank hero pool is legit just Inara Khan (learning nando and ash)
    flank hero pool is only Maeve. (learning zhin and Koga)

So I'm very limited in what i can grind ranked with in those roles XD.

• My worst class is Damage/Flank and I play Buck and Zhin as flanks and Dredge and Willo as damage.

• PC

@Dusklicious said in Favorite Champions in Your Worst Role:

I'm a tank main so pretty much naturally flank is my worst role. My favorite is Androxus, but the one I'm best at is probably either Koga or Lex and I even suck with them, so... yeah, I kind of can't flank...

As for the other roles that aren't tanks, I'm not the greatest with them either with exceptions. When it comes to damage I have a pretty decent Vik and a passable Kinessa, Tyra, and Damage Grohk and when it comes to support I can play Jenos and Grover and that's about it.

Now I'd still say Andro is my favorite flank but my best now is probably Talus or Koga.

Damage-wise, I have a Vik, a Nessa, and now a Cassie. Did try Drogoz for a bit, but I lost 70% of the games I played him. Favorite would go to, I don't know, Sha? I don't really like most damages design-wise.

Support-wise, I play Grover and Corvus primarily. I also am apparently not too bad at Furia. Favorite would go to Grover.

But yeah I play tank in over half my games, so. 😛

• My worst rule is damage dealer.
    And my favorite champion in this rule is Willo 😇
    willo-s3-1.PNG