Least Favorite Champions in your favorite role?

• PC

Since there's a thread that's kind of like the opposite of this, what is your least favorite champion in your favorite role?

My absolute least favorite tank is Torvald, his kit is a badly designed atrocity with horrendous sustain, no mobility, lackluster range and only had a place in the meta at one point because of the sheer stupidity of his Protection bubbles at the time. My personal second and third least favorite tanks would probably be the boring rock lady herself, Inara (If only there were more viable point options) and the not really a tank Ruckus (pretty close between him and Makoa for this spot).

• As a tank main... I'd have to say my least favorite champion would be Torvald currently. Same reason as yours.

But the stupid thing is, I love Torv in my old account, he was my second most played tank after Nando, and I ALWAYS play him in Frog Isle and Fish Market...

It's just that he's horribly reworked when I reentered the game, and I dislike him now. Discounting Torvald I'd have to say Makoa, and then Terminus.

Koa because I can't aim hook even though I love his kit... Terminus because... I just don't like him

• PC

@AzrielM said in Least Favorite Champions in your favorite role?:

Terminus because... I just don't like him

Huh, interesting. He was going to be my number two for point tanking when I realized how not good he is. I actually really like Term, even if he's probably the third weakest tank at the moment.

• Switch

Well my favorite role is support, my worst support is.. grohk.

• Favourite role: DPS/Flank, least favourite character: Tyra, no mobility, very little ammo, vulnerable to flanks and off-tanks, no Iron Sights for better aiming, weapon has large spread -> bad at long range, uncomfortable to play for those reasons. Of all the flanks I probably dislike Moji the most. For me she represents the Burst Meta and lack of mobility. I also find her ugly.

• Personally, I really detest Khan.
    I find he is a cheap concept of a tank.

Most of his kit is pretty fitting negating alot of self damage and healing resourses while being able to supress at any range rather well...
    I just think the ability to shut down various abilities and apply jank inverted knockback from commanders grab is pretty cheap vs some champs who rely on certain abilities like ash and nando, enough to throw them out of the meta.

I just feel his ult has way to much potential grab range and its duration feels too long, forcing resiliance. My whole issue is he is a tank who can reliably achieve a good pick with his ult to make the enemy lose assets, without stressing much positioning of his own.

To be able to provide instant CC pressure that stuns you, pulls you off high ground into certain deathballs, or away from objective or off allies to Khan's position, in a second is fine, but for it to then feel like forever before I can do anything about it or be thrown into the environment kill walls... it sort of begs to be readjusted along with resiliance rescaling. Its not a bad ult... but in this state makes Ash unplayable at high elo due to her player modal exposure.

I just want Khans ult to be some 4s max stun duration with an auto aim trigger distance of 30 units instead of the 80ish units it has now, thus it gives khan a clear threat radius and forces him to have more element of dive.
    With a possible talent to charge ult and increase distance. Or with possible commanders grab distance cards to cover more ground to compensate.

• @AYYDIMITRI I agree with you. Khan is kinda cheap. Very basic, hitscan, his dash counters a lot of abilities (Ash, Raum, he can grab Nando or Koa out of their shields, for instance). But his ult is really OVERPOWERed, like the name says. There is no counter to the ult. If you get Khan ulted it's very likely that you'll die, even with resil. The only counter to the ult is not to peak, but you obviously can't win without peaking at some point.

• PC

@schachmaty said in Least Favorite Champions in your favorite role?:

@AYYDIMITRI I agree with you. Khan is kinda cheap. Very basic, hitscan, his dash counters a lot of abilities (Ash, Raum, he can grab Nando or Koa out of their shields, for instance). But his ult is really OVERPOWERed, like the name says. There is no counter to the ult. If you get Khan ulted it's very likely that you'll die, even with resil. The only counter to the ult is not to peak, but you obviously can't win without peaking at some point.

Honestly, you can legit counter his ult just by moving. His ult is actually really hard to hit on moving targets especially if the Khan is moving also. It's almost like when people say this about his ult they're thinking about it before it got nerfed.

• @Dusklicious

All they did was take aim assist off and create potential to miss and waste the ult...
    Imo Mending spirits has no aim assist and it lands easily enough... once one gets the feel for it, it becomes a very strong control move that has huge potential to kill and deny the enemies key assets.

I'm fine with what sort of power it brings, but to be able to do this from around mid to long range away and in the safety of your own team is where I have my gripe... as I said, I find Khan is the reason Ash underperforms recently as his kit straight up dominates hers. Why bother playing agro tank when khan has ability shutdown...

On top of that, there is no listed range on the ability after the rework, making adjusting to the feel of it a bit of trial and error and more of a nightmare for new players to utilise properly.

• My favorite role is support, front line is a close second though. I main Barik and Grover with the additional Grohk, Makoa, Ruckus, and Viktor. I don't normally flank, and I'm not a good Grohk healer. Damage only for me. I'm decent with Ying and Seris but dont play them often. I love Grover and Barik the most. ❤ The worst tank imo is Atlas, worst healer imo is Mal'damba. Altas is just a troll unless you can get a good team and are good with him (not dogging on him if you like him but I personally can't stand him, I may just not have the skill to play him or something or maybe I just don't see the appeal that others do but I don't know). Mal'damba is a good healer don't get me wrong, but he isn't for me. He can do good heals and damage but he's not long range and has little health making him super vulnerable; and again he's a character that I can't get the hang of even though I know people that play him really well.

• @DambaKing Grohk heals aren't terrible if you have the right loadout and use the right talents but he doesn't do enough fast enough Most of the time, he's much better as a damage or flank.

• as flank main my least favorite is skye, flank is fun because mobility and skye is more like dmg to me w/o mobility

• Switch

@Teddyrhaptor I know he is a good healer (I can say he is better than damba) but he is very boring imo.

• Switch

My favorite role:Support(Since it's my main role)

My least favorite Support:PIP!

• My favorite role is support. My least favorite Support has to be either Jenos or Mal'Damba. I just don't like the playstyle of Jenos. Mal'Damba needs more synergy in his kit, like Grover. Close ranged damage, unless you pick that one talent where you give up a burst heal for a long range hit scan damage, but long ranged heals. You also have to sweat to be just as good as Furia.

Really, support characters in general need a rework, but that's another thread altogether.