How do I play Maldomba??

• Maldomba is a very unique and I would consider him a hard healer to learn and play. I am just have a hard time creating a loadout for him and I want to play him effectively.

I would say the worst thing about Domba is that there is no miss forgiveness when shooting his snake heal thing passively ( forgot what it’s called sorry).

When you fire your main snake heal you have a 3 second Cooldown (I think.. with the card x5) which does help but for people on console who miss a lot with his basically have to put the card reduction cooldown for missing on domba in your loudout or you just wasted the heal basically.

I just don’t know what to do or how play Maldomba so I can get the most effective heals.

Do I run the snake miss Cooldown thing or what?

Please help!!

• Eerie Presence 4, 20% damage reduction when healing with mending spirits, 28% speed boost when healing someone with mending spirits (alternatively you can put 1 more point into speed while removing 1 point from damage reduction), two filler cards. I like Many Gourds as well as 50 health as filler cards. That's one loadout.

Another loadout is basically the same but you put more points into health and less into speed, which you can use for example if the enemy team has 2 or more flanks.

• PC

@AToxicMuffin A made a guide for him 🙂

FYI: his name mal’damba not domba

• @schachmaty thanks a lot! 🙂

• PC

@schachmaty said in How do I play Maldomba??:

Eerie Presence 4, 20% damage reduction when healing with mending spirits, 28% speed boost when healing someone with mending spirits (alternatively you can put 1 more point into speed while removing 1 point from damage reduction), two filler cards. I like Many Gourds as well as 50 health as filler cards. That's one loadout.

Another loadout is basically the same but you put more points into health and less into speed, which you can use for example if the enemy team has 2 or more flanks.

Watch that speed boost... I was Khan and Damba had it at 35%.... Holy crap, I almost went off the map. It also helped me too but you don't know when you're going to get the boost and it could cause problems. I think 21% would be where I would want it - being on the receiving side of it.

• Also, be wary of what you buy. DONT be that one Damba that spends all of their credits on Deft Hands. because nobody wants to be that guy. Also, I don't know about anyone else but I use my ult to get away if my team is dead and I know I'm going to die otherwise. His ult is not highly agro. I also try to focus my gourds on the tanks, I personally buy Chronos so that I can use my secondary more often. Try to have some fun with Damba builds. Just don't go offensive Damba. 😄

• @DambaKing I’ll have to check it out! 😮