Today I Learned...

• PC

Today I learned how easily lost a potential personal best speedrun is. This actually just happened to me:

BAD Lv5.png

• PC

@Dusklicious This meta knight is Kawaii compared to the Smash ultimate one:

alt text

• Today I Learned we can login to forums using Gmail

• PC

Today I learned that Paladins has a community that is simply too toxic to make it even possible to actually enjoy playing this game anymore. 💢

And I also learned how much EM just totally does not take the issue of toxicity seriously. And they're losing at least one player because of it.

• @Dusklicious said in Today I Learned...:

Today I learned that Paladins has a community that is simply too toxic to make it even possible to actually enjoy playing this game anymore. 💢

And I also learned how much EM just totally does not take the issue of toxicity seriously. And they're losing at least one player because of it.

But you won't quit the game, you will still post here even if you do quit the game and you a d a few others will down vote this comment.

There is a way to get past the "toxicity" and continue to make this game enjoyable. Tune out and/or report. Simple.

My only frustration is people who do not know how to play together for more consistant wins. Especially players who cannot, or refuse, to learn their role(s) and work together as a cohesive team.

Paladins is a very easy game to play and master. If we have the right players (or friends), we can have more consistant wins - no matter how toxic some players can be.

Lastly, no matter how toxic a player can be, I rarely notice them. Most players I meet are silent or are supportive of the team/game.

Where are the toxic players? For me, they are almost always nonexistant. Oh, they're there, but not as often as those who complain about them on this forum. I don't know. Maybe it's the platform?

• PC

@Conrad_Max said in Today I Learned...:

Where are the toxic players? For me, they are almost always nonexistant. Oh, they're there, but not as often as those who complain about them on this forum. I don't know. Maybe it's the platform?

So you are lucky 😄 , Toxic players will not make you enjoy the game, I mean they make you mad after every match they exists in, Maybe paladins will be my best game if those people doesn't exist in the life 😕

• Today I Learned...

When girls say they don't want A then they might want A.

Honestly can't the opposite gender make it twice as easy as it is...

Her: "I'm sorry, I don't want to go to the mall with you."
    Me: "Okay"
    Her: Looks at me like I'm an idiot
    Me: "Until tomorrow."

My friends say I was an idiot... I wasn't, I was a nice guy, I did what she said...

• Today I Learned that we can shorten links using Bit.Ly and save space for the 600 character limit in my signature.

I'm a genius.

• PC

Today I learned just how hard it can be to tell to an extent who's the best right now in this game. I've been pretty much editing my tier list what feels like nonstop the past two days. My placements for Bomb King and Atlas in particular have undergone a lot of change.

• Today I Learned that if I own 162/165 golden chests then it's a bug if I can't open the last 3 chests.