December Happy Thread

• Sha Lin gets a cripple.
    WELL ITS ABOUT FUCKING TIME
    I've been ranting bout this since old forms.

The stun is too assassin minded for a damage, cripple has wider array of team utility.
    Idk why they want to keep the feeble area damage, I'd rather some damage over time combined with the explosive cripple arrow as a form of reveal.

Idk about the silence arrow though combined with extra damage... I would just throw recurve in base kit somehow and just have two cripple arrow charges or something....

I find it interesting, it feels like there is a bit of a nerf on overal player movement speed in the game, I would have just prefered instances of soft progressive slows to hault movement and maybe a couple more skill shot lockdowns and roots.

I really want Grovers Cripple axe to root by default. After getting its duration trimmed back, the momentary 1s cripple is not the greatest utility that a support can provide, something to add a bit more clutch power to his to CC would balence hin control inline with other supports. As it stands now, it only functions as a rective counter ability with a drawbacks that it does not make up for unless you are using the cripple axe for pick up or roots or something.

• All of the new changes are awesome!!! I'm so excited! 😀

• PC

@KicsitCsicska said in December Happy Thread:

All of the new changes are awesome!!! I'm so excited! 😀

I'm not exactly in agreement that they're ALL good, but I suppose just about most of them are. 🙂

Not really going to advocate for what they did to Ash and Raum, or to Io. I think they were a little nerf-happy here in general, but this still seems like one of the best patches in this game's entire life-span and can't really wait to see how the meta shapes up. Also not advocating for the death of Sha, the breaking of Torvald and everything else they did WRONG here.

• FLANKNANDO IS BACK! FLANKNANDO IS BACK!!!!!!!!

• @Demigod

I didn't see %50 cauterise Fireball.
    So no, I do not think so.

If I am going to dive something or put pressure into the enemy team, I want to wear it down, exhaust its ability to recovery. Not just have a fireball that can be healed through.
    With that caut nerf, there is not much hope for nanado, any form or sustain or big healing is going to deny your chance at finding a target.

• @Demigod

However.
    BACKLINE BOLT WILL BE INSANE
    Aerial Assault with 3 Rocket Charges....

Absolute madman these people...
    Now you get to salvo folk while going for the airborne flank hexifire.
    Less wrecker pressure on shield.
    Say hello to the one of the highest survivability / damage tanks in the game who can dive and flank, supress and sweep point, pretty much do everything you need in a tank except for point standing power and control.
    But considering you shred anyone on point and anyone trying to contol your team with CC fairly well, if you play Bolt right he will be the better choice againt most tanks thanks to mobility and positioning.

• This is my 300th post on the forums!! HURRAY! Thanks to all the mods and the forum team, and to all my friends in the forums!!!

Also, thanks for the free battlepass, probably the most important thank you!

BTW... I'm still stuck at 69 rep. Someone downvote or upvote me, I cannot be stuck in 69, I hate this number.

• PC

May not like half of the changes in the game, but from the looks of it (yes, I did make a tier list for it, that I won't publish because it's just that hypothetical), the meta will be SUBSTANTIALLY different going into Season 3.

Like some long time mainstays of the meta (Makoa particularly) seem to be dropping from their high up position in the meta for the first time in ages, but also the inverse is even somewhat true. Like Pip, as an example, is looking pretty strong with the Caut changes, and his general buffs, and he's been out of the meta as a healer for a long time now. Same goes for Ruckus, though there were times he was even rivaling Makoa in earlier meta-games.

• PC

Reduced Healing reduction [30/60/90]% ➡️ [25/50/75]%
    Reduced price [300/600/900] ➡️ [250/500/750]
    Increased duration to 2s

They are responding to me 🙂

• I just want to know why they still have not touched and or reworked Dead Zone. It's the only ability in the entire game that is a full anti-heal, no matter the increase of to the ability by 1s (which is an absolute joke), it's going to be the best ability in the game after the cauterize nerf. Willo will be the number 1 pick in ranked or number 1 ban next to Makoa now. I really want to know why Dead Zone has not been looked at yet :(.

• @Peels

Err, u should have gone to the rage thread matey...

• YEAY THE COUNTING THREAD REACHED POST NUMBER 1000!!!!!!!

HURRAH HURRAH HURRAH HURRAH!!!

So damn happy many people shitpost

• PC

Not necessarily a happy post, but a really funny one. There's a tier list saying Atlas and Terminus are SS next patch on Guru. Not kidding. 😆

I mean yeah Terminus is better but not THAT much, and the Atlas tiering is just total nonsense. His changes were nerfs, which should obvious to anyone with a functioning brain. And frankly, it will make him totally unviable running anything other than Deja Vu. Not to mention, the meta shifts THEMSELVES are a pretty big Atlas nerf! So what is this troll on? 🤣 In fact, I actually put him too HIGH on my S3 tier list! Have to edit that. Down to A- you go.... 😆

Talk about bad tier lists, that made my day already at only 4:30 in the morning. Oh and there's also a tier list that says RUCKUS IS A+ RIGHT NOW! 🤣

• PC

@Dusklicious said in December Happy Thread:

RUCKUS IS A+ RIGHT NOW!

alt text

• PC

@DambaKing said in December Happy Thread:

@Dusklicious said in December Happy Thread:

RUCKUS IS A+ RIGHT NOW!

alt text

Oh and to boot, they had Buck in S-! I forgot to mention that! A f***ing C tier champion in S-... Wow, some people really shouldn't be making tier lists.

I'll also say that even if that other idiot saying Atlas was going to be SS next patch was telling the truth about the potential for a low CD Stasis Field (which anyone can clearly see is absolutely ridiculous), it would be cheese at best and pointless trolling at worst.

• PC

The PTS actually works. Here is the first bot match results. Getting the bounce angles right to actually hit something via a bounce is going to take some practice.

20191206212038_1.jpg

• Switch

maaaaaeeeevveee, is my new favorite champ. Not gonna lie, i really hated her at first but shes so much fun to play

• PC

Scorch Nando feels SO good. Just got a top play triple kill with it. 😛

• PC

Guys how do you feel with the PTS? Less cancer?

• PC

@DambaKing said in December Happy Thread:

Guys how do you feel with the PTS? Less cancer?

Not bad at all. Things actually seem a lot better after playing it. The VGS changes aren't all that bad, even if there's some great lines missing... RIP "Okay" Spam...

But I'm honestly kind of liking it so far. Though I haven't seen a Torvald or a Jenos yet, so... Tiberius is a really fun and interesting champion, and seems good but definitely not too good from what I can tell. I would say buff his mobility cooldown, but give him drop-off would be nice.