December Rage Thread

• PC

@HeartQueen

Obviously it's drawing from below plat at anytime. I could see this happening on some regions with lower player counts but this should not be happening on NA/EU servers.

It's true what TangAce is saying regarding the short Q times.

It seems the MM's acceptable player spread was widened at the same time as cross play or a bug was introduced.

I never saw Q times this short before cross play was implemented. Prior to cross play implementation it was almost always around 2 minutes - same for casual. Cross play didn't magically introduce a ton of new mouse players to justify the change in Q times. How often do you see console mouse players in a PC mouse match - not often - I check. Even in casual I don't see console mouse players that often - I always have cross input off.

Also the MM doesn't distribute "handicaps" well between both teams. If they were to at least fix this distribution problem at least it would have some fairness.

• PC

@DaddyOoker

you can just look my ranked history, plenty of exemples, just today in around an hour I managed to have a low lvl low rank no champ no deck bad items garbage stats in every one of my match

• PC

@TangAce

Guru is really pissing me off with that 500 error... Also how they're advertising OW2 - traitors..

I looked at the most recent 5 - only one had someone below plat.

At least the Plat Terminus had some ranked matches under his belt unlike the Khan qualifier who has the casual ELO of a silver. So much for the BS that casual ELO is used to seed for ranked.

I like the one with the level 39 Masters - lol.

• PC

@DaddyOoker said in December Rage Thread:

Also how they're advertising OW2 - traitors..

Well Well...............................

• PC

@DambaKing I was joking about the traitors comment. Guru is probably using google ads and it's just targeting. Likely nothing Guru did directly. I can't say I've ever seen a Paladins ad though and OW even has cereal. Eat that...

• PC

@DaddyOoker

hum that term rushed point all game long, had crush talent, ulted every time that andro was around...and strix without speed card lmao
    you like all the lvl 30-70 high dia/master... seems legit (some prob are smurf...others where pretty awful)
    also the furia D4 had default deck and about no champs...16k heal...wonderful, even mutu wasn't able to carry this one

• PC

@TangAce I thought the Furia was AFK. You mean that was a live player? oops.

• PC

@TangAce

My son had convinced me to q ranked with him the other day. Only had time for two. We were the last two pickers for both.

1st: https://paladins.guru/match/910051005
    Enemy(Evie) has a S1 Master frame. Funny, it's an Xbox player after I just mentioned how few are using mouse. Well, that poor Evie got slaughtered by my son 🙂 Anyway, 4 qualifiers on my team and what the heck let's throw a silver in for good measure too. No complaints - easy win and the Koga did well too.

2nd: https://paladins.guru/match/910056575
    Had your (and my) favorites to go against - Willo and Strix - ah crap they get Raum too. I mean what the heck top pickers.. Good match though.

• PC

@DaddyOoker
    yeah he was a playing

• 883B4152-FAF1-4409-8BCB-4B07858E127A.jpeg

F6D19EDE-84FB-4146-8ADC-170AC6471B08.jpeg

Because I've faced this three stack together before, and they are still in my games (I'm the bk, low dmg because the three stack refused to assist lian and I).

• PC

@Heartstrife It's a shame people have to behave that way. Anyway, I suggest you clean up the photo as best you can and submit a support ticket https://www.hirezstudios.com/support/ to report the person. You should delete it from here - it will likely be removed anyway.

• PC

@DaddyOoker

I have gotten to trying everything there, and none of it has worked for me. Seems to me that EAC just decided that it doesn't like my computer for whatever reason. At least I'm in close proximity to a computer I can borrow on occasion. But I suppose it means I'll be playing a bit less of the game for a while... Though due to some fortunate IRL circumstances, that "while" may not be too long.

• PC

@Dusklicious

https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/game/issues/guide/

Oops - I see the repair was already mentioned in the original link I posted.

You should definitely do this step: sfc /scannow

Not knowing how computer literate you are... you have to run cmd as admin - type cmd in the search bar. Right click command app and click run as admin. then do the sfc command from the window that opens.

• PC

@DaddyOoker said in December Rage Thread:

@Dusklicious

https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/game/issues/guide/

Oops - I see the repair was already mentioned in the original link I posted.

You should definitely do this step: sfc /scannow

Not knowing how computer literate you are... you have to run cmd as admin - type cmd in the search bar. Right click command app and click run as admin. then do the sfc command from the window that opens.

... AND TURNS OUT IT WAS WINDOWS 10 BEING STUPID...

There was apparently an update that it didn't actually let me download for 2 whole days... All this grief over something so stupid... F*** Windows 10.

• PC

@Dusklicious

lol - at least it's working. I got a major Win update yesterday but it worked before and after the update. Why yours did that is beyond me.

• PC

Ugh, I finally get to play the game again after two days, and I already get bad teammates... Last match was a 2v5 where I basically had to deal with playing Barik against a Term with my damages just feeding the entire game... I mean I did have a quite decent Jenos healing me, but nothing other than that. I went 5/4/7, but the rest of my team? 2/6/6, 3/8/1... Oh and I got top damage by 6k, in a 7 minute 0-4 stomp, in pretty much a nightmare matchup... May the forced winrate stop and maybe let me win a game again.

Also, I had an EXTREMELY bad Talus match alongside that. But that was chock up to me being bad and a bug where Jenos grip can make Rune of Travel not work properly. As in you use it, and it doesn't do anything other than go on cooldown. You don't go back where you put it or anything. Plus, a Strix and a Lian on the same team certainly don't help flanking. Also, hey @Jusey1. On that note, it's a shame they're not giving Talus anything. That simple fact will probably make him one of the worse flankers heading into Season 3. Kind of a shame, because he actually requires a decent amount of skill, even if it doesn't seem like it.

• https://paladins.guru/profile/13407930-KELLERkil
    permaban this mother****** picks torvald just for trolling
    its so much fun to lose in ranked 😄

• PC

@kr1pteya said in December Rage Thread:

https://paladins.guru/profile/13407930-KELLERkil
    permaban this mother****** picks torvald just for trolling
    its so much fun to lose in ranked 😄

I would say don't name and shame, but sounds like this little $#!+ deserves it.

• PC

So I just flamed for playing Cardio Vik in PTS, by a Rampant Blooming Grover that didn't even heal.

"Cardio got nerfed" Yeah, no, it actually got buffed... Quite a bit actually... In fact it's probably his best talent now that Guerilla Warfare works (Though Burst Mode is still good for range).
    "Healing with a damage build? Okay." My goodness, DID YOU EVEN READ THE PATCH NOTES? HYBRID HEALS BETTER THAN RAMPANT BLOOMING NOW. 😆

• PC

@Dusklicious Doesn't even matter what was buffed or nerfed - the idea of PTS is to TEST. How will bugs be uncovered if people don't try everything? What's wrong with these people?