December Rage Thread

• Mad because Alisson decided to handle the ball stupidly outside of his box...

Okay, not Paladins related, but still

• OMG WHY THE FUCK DO I SOLO QUEUE

WTH is a three flank comp plus heal pip

I really regret solo queueing...

THis is why I add anyone good enough for my standards if I play XD

• PC

Fun Fact: Account Level isn’t the measure of your skill.

• @DambaKing

I met a level 280 who can't deal as much damage as I did using Barik...

Fun fact, Barik is my highest DPM tank in Guru

• PC

There's nothing better than trying to learn a champion while the rest of your team make everything as difficult as possible, and you end up actually doing the best of your team even though the match was an absolute nightmare where they all abandoned you leaving you to die and ignored your ults...

Yep, I was trying out Combat Medic Pip. And that happened to me.

• PC

@Dusklicious This is the primary reason I've been clowning around a lot on training matches - maybe too much. No one says anything about champs, talents or whatever. Most of the time I have to carry. Helps with survival cause 99% of the time the support doesn't heal worth anything. Had a MR Seris that did LEGIT ZERO healing. I could hear on the mic "how do I do this?"... pretty funny. Their account level was 21 - high enough to enter ranked - scary...

Edit: So after writing that about that Seris, I decided to look up their account... 34% win rate and playing ranked too. OMFG.

loser.png

• PC

@DaddyOoker said in December Rage Thread:

Edit: So after writing that about that Seris, I decided to look up their account... 34% win rate and playing ranked too. OMFG.

I thought you are scary but this πŸ‘€

• @DaddyOoker I reached diamond again (all the time when I try) but there is only one thing annoying my: toxic teammates.

• PC

Guru match history never seems to work any more... πŸ˜‘

Guru for me right now.png

Rest of the site works perfectly fine, but there's something wrong with the match history pages... πŸ€”

• PC

@KicsitCsicska said in December Rage Thread:

@DaddyOoker I reached diamond again (all the time when I try) but there is only one thing annoying my: toxic teammates.

Uhh, OK.. I have a new item suggestion...

Toxic Transfer: Transfer your teammates toxicity to the other team. 10% per level.

πŸ™‚

• PC

@Dusklicious Yeah, it's been doing that. It does work - you just have to try it again after the error and then it's fine until next time.

• PC

I am officially ALWAYS going to makes sure Cassie is banned EVERY RANKED GAME, and my ban list is now going to reflect that. Seriously, she's broken, braindead, with stupid burst, good mobility, good range... F***, she's almost on level with MAKOA with just how broken she is right now.

Let me ask you again, Adanas, HOW is going 17/2/6 every other match she's played in make Cassie remotely balanced?

• Dusk, we dont mention the names of the devs here

@Dusklicious

• PC

@Demigod said in December Rage Thread:

Dusk, we dont mention the names of the devs here

@Dusklicious

Well, he did say that, and there's just so much evidence proving that was a load of nonsense. It's not like the devs shouldn't be made aware of their mistakes. Calling him out is really only reasonable when he pushes forward utter BS like that.

He and the rest of EM need to know somehow that the community absolutely will not tolerate inaction on a broken character because apparently she somehow has a balanced winrate by their data (which, back when better meta was a thing, could easily be disproven anyways).

• "Tanks shouldn't buy Cauterize. Leave the red items for the damage dealers and flanks"

SEA Servers, and this crap

• @DaddyOoker Almost funy

• PC

When you have to play against f***ing JayFlare, but your teammates have no idea how to follow up, and have zero awareness. Should have pinged VBE a half a million times. Maybe people would have gotten that I was getting flanked pretty much the entire game. It doesn't help he has a f***ing insane Raum.

• PC

@KicsitCsicska

What's the matter with it - not enough? I think at 50% transfer the enemy will be just as screwed as your own team so maybe 17% per level is the balanced value.

• @DaddyOoker Less and less funy.
    But I can continue:
    How can you write 'balanced' if you didn't add base cost? Nonsense.
    In which category is it? Attacker? Utility?
    There is a rule: there are equal amount of items in all of the categories. Which item you want to remove or what are the other 3 items for the remaining categories?
    And the most important question: how could you solve the toxicity trasfer or even detection?

It's disgustion to make jokes about things that others worked a lot to create serious suggestions. You just share idiotness here.

• PC

@KicsitCsicska You know it's a joke. This is the shit, no actual topic, rage thread. If I had added it to your serious topic then you might have an actual valid point. For you to be offended is beyond expectation. 😲

Utility. 400 credits base cost. Where is that equal item per cat rule? Show me the source of that. They can add scrolling if it was actually needed.

Detection: Voice recognition. They already have a limited form in the text chat that can be improved.

Implementation: Lot's of ways to cause the enemy to eat itself. Mess with their ping, increase weapon inaccuracy. DC a key player... They wouldn't even know it was the item that caused it since the game already does these things now.

Remember this is a joke so....