December Rage Thread

• PC

@Dusklicious said in December Rage Thread:

@DaddyOoker said in December Rage Thread:

@Dusklicious

If indeed the PTS is shut down until release I hope they at least test the crap out of it internally since the UI is still bug infested. If people have to restart the game after every match they will go play something else. That would be worse than any balance issue.

Like how when a character is supposed to say "Completed!" they say "Chase the Enemy!" and how Pip heals occasionally glitch out of existence...

Voice line issues aren't game breaking nor is the shrinking Lian. Intermittent heals goes along with the current intermittent damage not dealing damage. Fair 🙂 Seriously, let's be hopeful that more stuff gets fixed/addressed. What else can we do?

• PC

Fix the friggin forum already. Hi-Rez login STILL doesn't work. 😱

Yeah, apparently @Demigod can't log-in at all. It's why he's been missing, he told me about it.

• PC

Fix the friggin forum already. Hi-Rez login STILL doesn't work. 😱

Yeah, apparently @Demigod can't log-in at all. It's why he's been missing, he told me about it.

I'm logging in with my PS4 account. Tell him to use a linked account to login. If he doesn't have one then he's SOL.

Edit: Is anyone able to login using a Hi-Rez Account? Just wondering if it's everyone or just some of us.

• PC

When you carry a ranked game playing Barik and lose 2-4 because you have a trolling instalock Viktor (well, he trolled for 2/3 of the game. It was VERY noticeable when he wasn't trying to lose), a Raum that has no idea how to play an off-tank (and kept dying because of it), and a completely useless Lian on your team (this Lian actually ulted somebody at 15 health for no reason whatsoever...).

Why Just Why.png

• https://forums.hirezstudios.com/paladins/topic/986/seris-comprehensive-guide

I tried to use new spoiler options on the forums and broke my Seris guide with a weird parsing/formatting error 😠

Worst part is, I can't even press the edit button to fix it because whole site broke. I will probably need to rewrite it from scratch if I don't fix it...

• PC

@TTraw said in December Rage Thread:

https://forums.hirezstudios.com/paladins/topic/986/seris-comprehensive-guide

I tried to use new spoiler options on the forums and broke my Seris guide with a weird parsing/formatting error 😠

Worst part is, I can't even press the edit button to fix it because whole site broke. I will probably need to rewrite it from scratch if I don't fix it...

I'm not even intending on updating my Barik guide for here... Clearly writing it was a total waste of effort thanks to somebody getting offended by what I had to say, because I'm not a meta slave and apparently even mentioning a way to play a specific talent is offensive... 😒 A specific talent that is 100% going to be meta in Season 3...

I'll just make a new guide on Guru instead since people don't start fights for the dumbest reasons, and it got almost three times as many upvotes there...

• @Theabyssalgames said in December Rage Thread:

@Dusklicious Try console. Nobody touches Cassie there, literally, not even in casuals.

This is why I think they won't really nerf her too hard. They're too busy trying to balance her on console and PC, which isn't working and won't work. Just like how Talus is mediocre on PC, but fucking shreds on console. They just have to accept that certain characters are must picks on certain platforms and a joke on others. The sooner they realize this, the better the balance will be.

I have gotten more bad healers in the past week playing PTS than I have in the past TWO MONTHS of playing live. Healers actually making NO attempt to heal. I'm not even kidding. Last match I had a Furia that healed me (the SOLO tank, of course) maybe 10 times in an entire 17 minute match. Cooldowns are NO excuse here. Her right click has a 3 SECOND cooldown. I'm pretty sure I gave the Furia PLENTY of opportunities to heal me. Heck I remember SEVERAL times I actually DIED WAITING or healing, for what must have been a good 10 or 15 seconds at least. (Much longer than her heal's cooldown, surely). I'm starting to change my mind. Maybe healers don't actually always try. I have enough proof to say some don't. This was while the rest of my team must have thought they were playing TDM. Nope, it's a SIEGE MATCH. Last I checked, SERPENT BEACH IS NOT A TDM MAP IDIOTS.

Support mains are the worst. Well... Not all are, but the egotistical low skilled ones are. Not only do they suck, but they'll literally take away their healing if you try to give them a little bit of criticism.

And also I've gotten the same inting troll countless times now on my team in PTS, after reporting them SEVERAL times. This f***er would deserve the name and shame, but I certainly hope something is actually done about them. I've reported them at least SIX OR SEVEN times now, and I STILL GET THEM ON MY TEAM. EVERY. OTHER. GAME.

Toxicity and trolling are the two biggest issues I have with the game right now, not the balancing issues, not the matchmaking... Some of the people who play this f***ing game and actually go OUT OF THEIR WAY to make everyone else have a miserable time in their matches. I'm f***ing SICK and TIRED of it. I can only report so many toxic sociopathic trolls. It sometimes feels like EM doesn't even take this issue seriously. And neither does the community! It's always balancing, matchmaking, VGS... I hear so FEW complaints about this and I'm genuinely taken aback by that, because this is an issue that if it gets too much worse, may just totally ruin the game for me.

Trolls are so bad. Also matchmaking. Some people are just bad. Like they'll pick a sniper on Jaguar Falls and lose because of course. Solo tank Khans because why not. Healers having a bad loadout. Unfortunately, it's not trolling. It seems like it because they are so bad, but I know some people like that and they aren't trolling. Like a guy buying all green items as Mal'Damba. I asked him why and he said, "well the items are green and green is the color of healing, so they must be items for supports." Now that seems like a troll, but that guy was serious. I didn't want to blow up at him because he was honestly slow, but I could also tell that everyone else in our party, we were a 5 stack, was annoyed with him. Then a new person never got morale boost as Ying until I told them, "dude, why are you Ying and don't have morale boost?" Now of course some people are trolls, but people I listed above blur the lines.

• PC

vgs still not back, skye being nerfed again for no reason -.- why would you nerf one of the worst and least popular champ every single damn patch?
    ight imma head out of this game now, they messed up matchmaking by making queues last 1-10 seconds, they messed up balance big time, they messed up vgs, why do I keep trying to play hirez games really? they tell us it'll be the best update ever, well I think I can safely it's the second worse since I've started playing, and I'm not going to wait a year till they correct their mess like last time

• PC

Great job.. server status says all operational.... Not.

20191221141420_1.jpg

• PC

I had somebody actually AFK out of a ranked game simply because they insisted on picking Tyra with a Vivian already in the comp... When they could have played Lian more than capably, and it would have been substantially better...

It was a rough 3-4 game, where it wasn't a blowout simply because the other team had an Atlas/Barik frontline that lacked sustain and I was playing Inara so I could stall for absurd amounts of time... But it was a painful match to say the least... I even got second top damage on my team... Playing Inara just to stall... And the Tyra bot? 2/22/6, literally a third of MY damage, you know, PLAYING INARA...

THIS, and not actual skill, is why I'm stuck in Gold this split instead of getting back into Platinum where I belong.

• PC

So I just had a match where my ENTIRE team all had their game crashed. Simultaneously. Twice. AND LOST 30 F***ING TP. In a game that would have been won... Suspicious that the Tyra on their team was hacking and causing everyone on my team's game to crash (look at credit counts... Looks suspicious to me...).

This deserves a name and shame, Tyra should get banned.png

I would post their name here, but that's against forum rules, unfortunately... There should be ZERO tolerance for this, but clearly if we say anything, it's the people who actually SUFFER from these hacks/exploits that are the ones that get in trouble.

• PC

I was playing with the private profile setting.. There's a bug. With private, when you view a match the wins put me on the bottom half as if I'm the enemy and the losses on the top. My own name doesn't show which makes no sense at all.. See pics - I'm the Seris. I also discovered why my awareness suddenly went to trash in the last week or so. It goes back to the sound drivers issue I had. In the driver fiasco the surround got turned on and I only have two speakers. Everything in front and behind was basically silent.

20191222140622_1.jpg

20191222140641_1.jpg

• PC

Try playing Barik into a Crush Term and Treacherous Ground Inara front line with incompetent DPSes. Trust me, you'll be looking forward to the end. Of the match, of course.

• PC

I'm so sick of this stupid crap... 4 times in a row. How friggin hard is it to test a connection before allowing to enter the Q? Edit: Make that 5 in a row. Un Friggin believable.

20191222170439_1.jpg

• I went to countryside, I was just sitting on the train when I saw it's crystal storm day. I tried to win but got 600-800 ping permanently...
    If you put it onto facebook just an hour before, I can do matches with 20 times less ping...
    20191222234907_1.jpg
    20191223003111_1.jpg

• PC

So in 3.1 Drogoz will essentially have Wrecker 11 on Salvo. 😡 Did the math on it myself, by the way, and it doesn't lie. Wrecker 11.25.

So essentially, that means Drogoz can ONE-SHOT EVERY SHIELD IN THE ENTIRE GAME. Yep, Drogoz is Barik's new biggest threat. It really doesn't help that it looks like all of his talents will be strong... Hope you know how to bait his ults. I of course don't mean that post-buff Crush Terminus won't slay your hopes and dreams either.

Thinking about it is already giving me PTSD.

• This post is deleted!

• PC

• After seeing the possible password breach.. I decide maybe I should verify my account on the one account that won't verify - all of them are hotmail. Well, I click the resend verify email.. Don't receive it - no, not in junk. I contact support and get a canned email response. I reply to that email that this email is obviously valid since I'm responding to them with it. I just now logged in and the email is still not verified.. Just confirm the email manually. I mean how hard is it?

Edit: The issue above has been fixed after contact with support.

• How hard is it to allow us to login to the forum with our HiRez accounts? Still this shit doesn't work.

• What's up with Guru? None of my accounts have updated with recent data. MyPaladins shows fine but the info shown there is not nearly as good.

#$#@@$#

• PC

So I just had a match where my ENTIRE team all had their game crashed. Simultaneously. Twice. AND LOST 30 F***ING TP. In a game that would have been won... Suspicious that the Tyra on their team was hacking and causing everyone on my team's game to crash (look at credit counts... Looks suspicious to me...).

I would post their name here, but that's against forum rules, unfortunately... There should be ZERO tolerance for this, but clearly if we say anything, it's the people who actually SUFFER from these hacks/exploits that are the ones that get in trouble.

I fail to see the credit to hacking relationship.. Does that mean JayFlare was hacking in my match having almost 1000 credits more than anyone else?

• PC

I fail to see the credit to hacking relationship.. Does that mean JayFlare was hacking in my match having almost 1000 credits more than anyone else?

Look at the stats too. Tyra's were almost identical to mine, yet she has 2000 more credits. I also have less than their Ruckus or Damba yet she manages to have 1500 more than the Ruckus and 1800 more than the Damba. That's what makes it suspicious.