December Rage Thread

• @Dusklicious said in December Rage Thread:

Why do I still get the urge to play Ranked when half of the teams I get in Ranked anymore are people that are throwers that actively try to LOSE games?

Like last game, where I had a Skye accusing literally everyone else of throwing (and me of being a bot, which is an obvious lie... Jumping around in circles? Lol?) when they did 15k damage (when I as an Ash did 39k, which was apparently top damage by a whopping 8k)? Oh and I had a Barik that didn't even try to point, and yet told me to get on it and contest... Uhm I was, and YOU WEREN'T THERE, LIAR. Like they never actually were on the point. I had twice as much objective time playing an off-tank... I think it may actually be better for my ELO and my sanity both if I just stopped playing ranked, because this kind of $#!+ happens. Every. other. match.

I was two wins from Plat before this $#!+ started up, now I'm mid-Gold II, and it's honestly pathetic to see that this isn't treated like a serious problem. It's not the MM here, it's the players actually being toxic, and throwing for the sake of it.

I don't know what it is, but ranked is getting worse and worse. Weird first picks and bans. I was in high Platinum and now I'm high Gold. Just stupid picks and situations like:

• wanting to go sniper against Atlas on Warder's Gate. Umm??? Atlas eats snipers for breakfast, like his whole kit counters them. And snipers suck on Warder's Gate. So why would you want to play Strix or Kinessa on Warder's Gate against Atlas?

• double flank and no damage. People watch Techno and think they can carry a game with flanks. Plot twist: you can't. Flanks are extremely team dependent unless there is a huge skill gap (diamond Evie against Gold players). You need a damage to do poke damage and make openings for you. Without that, you're useless. It's why I don't understand the flank obsession. Have fun waiting for someone else to do something before you can.

• People picking characters that require skill. Io is cute, but you're not good enough to use her. She takes resource management, a good loadout, and good tracking. Stop picking her just because she's cute, and go with the team comp.

• "I'm Khan." "I'm Koga." "I'm Seris." "I'm (champion)." No! If you go into ranked saying, "I'm (champion)" then you lose already. You draft in ranked to build a good comp and outdraft the other team. You going Khan against Atlas and Barik is not good. Going double flank Lex and Koga against Zhin isn't smart. Of course there are exceptions. Makoa is always a solid pick as well as Atlas. Inara and Barik are solid picks. Viktor and Lian are solid picks. Furia is a solid pick as well. Khan is solid if you ban Atlas. Solid picks in this case are picks that aren't immediately countered. They're safe picks. Secure those first, not Koga (only to get fucked by Zhin).

Another thing I hate is this stigma against tryhards. Tryharding in casual isn't the best thing I understand, but you have to understand our frustration. I wouldn't mind people being silly and meme-y in casual if that shit didn't affect ranked. All the bad habits people have in casual follows them into ranked. All the dumb mistakes I see made in casual are made in ranked.

• PC

Playing Paladins at 500+ ping is the definition of pure agony.

Looks a lot like this.

• PC

@Dusklicious said in December Rage Thread:

So in 3.1 Drogoz will essentially have Wrecker 11 on Salvo. 😡 Did the math on it myself, by the way, and it doesn't lie. Wrecker 11.25.

So essentially, that means Drogoz can ONE-SHOT EVERY SHIELD IN THE ENTIRE GAME. Yep, Drogoz is Barik's new biggest threat. It really doesn't help that it looks like all of his talents will be strong... Hope you know how to bait his ults. I of course don't mean that post-buff Crush Terminus won't slay your hopes and dreams either.

Thinking about it is already giving me PTSD.

Barik is already vulnerable to Drogoz since bombs from above. Sure the shield will break faster but if you're dead so is the shield.

Drogoz will be a huge threat to Makoa in S3. That shield will be total shit. Leaving that shield breaker intact has to be an oversight.

Have to laugh at Raum's voice line "I do not run". I hear Drogoz Ult. I don't know about you but I'm friggin runnin.

Playing Paladins at 500+ ping is the definition of pure agony.

After 200 I'm dead..

• PC

Imagine playing a ranked game, where you were forced to solo tank because of a couple of throwers, and you were the only one who wasn't bickering at everyone else the entire time.

Also imagine a triple DPS comp that makes no attempt to flank a Vivian, applies zero point pressure, and allows even their HEALER to flank.

Those two both happened to me in the same ranked match. You can imagine I reported everyone on that stupid f***ing team. I can confirm to you that ELO #ell is indeed real and I've been experiencing it quite a bit playing this game.

• I am back to the forums using my gmail

Demi here btw, if name doesn't suggest (sucks with hitscan weapons, singer and all dat shite)

@Borvik ... can anyone explain to me why I cannot login to my Hirez account? TF GUYS?

Also gonna miss the damn Star Wars chest cuz I am out of town and currently logging in using a phone

Oh yeah, gotta restart reputation as well

Life sucks

P.s. last game I played before leavin my city...

A Ranked game where my team got Atlas Koa, Maeve, a really really good Seris, and Tyra with Fire Bomb talent versus a Raum Ruckus Combo with Troll Ying (3 of them qualifying)

Oh, but we lost since they have a Diamond Zhin and Diamond Cassie even though we are a Gold V - Silver 2... 5 man party

• PC

Guru. STILL. DOESN'T. WORK! It's telling me I haven't played a game in 6 days which is simply not true...

• PC

@Dusklicious mypaladins works

• PC

@DaddyOoker said in December Rage Thread:

@Dusklicious mypaladins works

Sort of. The champions tab still doesn't work for $#!+ but it never has. Says my Barik is only Mastery 52, when I know for a fact it's Mastery 75.

• PC

@Dusklicious Never noticed that. It said my Barik is L8.. I clicked the refresh data link and now it shows 11. I think that's right.. Not looking at the game right now. Try the refresh if you didn't already.

• PC

@DaddyOoker said in December Rage Thread:

@Dusklicious Never noticed that. It said my Barik is L8.. I clicked the refresh data link and now it shows 11. I think that's right.. Not looking at the game right now. Try the refresh if you didn't already.

Okay, now it's showing correctly.

Also, they really need to fix the issues with Kinessa's Transporter. I just got killed twice by Skye ults in the same match, when I just used my transporter and I had already transported. Two deaths that pretty much shouldn't have happened whatsoever.

Also, in not very long, thanks to the incompetent handling of the rework, we will have to say "Rest in Peace" to a champion that was already not very good to begin with. Sha'Lin, may we hope you get the buff you deserve. As for now, hopefully you'll rest in more peace than I have had trying to talk sense into some people in trying to tell them that your rework was a nerf in every way possible.

@Borvik ... can anyone explain to me why I cannot login to my Hirez account? TF GUYS?

I'm waiting for everyone to be back in office at Hi-Rez so they can look at the issue.

• @Dusklicious same case should be applied to Evie's wormhole accidentally leaving behind her hitbox should she not teleport back after the 4 seconds.

• PC

So my 3.1 Barik guide already has a downvote, and I'm almost 100% sure I know who did it. The same person who did it to my last Guru guide... Apparently downvoting guides that take DAYS to work on because of a stupid disagreement is appropriate, huh?

• @Dusklicious HMM I Wonder who did that AHAHAHHA

• @Borvik hit me up if ur done will you? I cant login using my Hirez account and I dont think daddyooker can too...

• PC

@Demigod2-0 said in December Rage Thread:

@Dusklicious HMM I Wonder who did that AHAHAHHA

Yeah, I think it's a great question with an obvious answer. By the way, this one person also downvoted the other version of the Guru guide, and I suspect is the person who downvoted the version on here (though on the last one, well, we both know who did that).

• @Dusklicious

And it really makes me wonder if I ever gave a fuck about you...

-Adam Levine

• PC

@Dusklicious said in December Rage Thread:

So my 3.1 Barik guide already has a downvote, and I'm almost 100% sure I know who did it. The same person who did it to my last Guru guide... Apparently downvoting guides that take DAYS to work on because of a stupid disagreement is appropriate, huh?

Dismiss, you don’t have to react, just forget that he/she downvoted

• PC

So I just had a team that allowed a Koga to flank pretty much non-stop, and pretty much gave Koga a free quadra by just totally ignoring the fact HE WAS STANDING THERE SWINGING HIS CLAWS AT EVERYONE ELSE... Of course while they just all rush point and I constantly die to $#!+ I shouldn't.

So f***ing blind...

Also had a ranked match where the rest of my team refused to pick a tank. Feels great having to solo tank with a flank that buys no items, and with another flank that pretty much just whined the entire game because they were put into a position where they SHOULD have played tank, but DIDN'T because they called a role, which apparently means they have to play it. Ranked is such a throw-fest.

• PC

@Dusklicious guru updated both my accounts.

@Demigod2-0 logging in on linked PS4 account.