December Rage Thread

• @Dusklicious

And it really makes me wonder if I ever gave a fuck about you...

-Adam Levine

• PC

@Dusklicious said in December Rage Thread:

So my 3.1 Barik guide already has a downvote, and I'm almost 100% sure I know who did it. The same person who did it to my last Guru guide... Apparently downvoting guides that take DAYS to work on because of a stupid disagreement is appropriate, huh?

Dismiss, you don’t have to react, just forget that he/she downvoted

• PC

So I just had a team that allowed a Koga to flank pretty much non-stop, and pretty much gave Koga a free quadra by just totally ignoring the fact HE WAS STANDING THERE SWINGING HIS CLAWS AT EVERYONE ELSE... Of course while they just all rush point and I constantly die to $#!+ I shouldn't.

So f***ing blind...

Also had a ranked match where the rest of my team refused to pick a tank. Feels great having to solo tank with a flank that buys no items, and with another flank that pretty much just whined the entire game because they were put into a position where they SHOULD have played tank, but DIDN'T because they called a role, which apparently means they have to play it. Ranked is such a throw-fest.

• PC

@Dusklicious guru updated both my accounts.

@Demigod2-0 logging in on linked PS4 account.

• PC

I hate to sound like I never stop raging (because I really don't rage all that much), but $#!+ keeps on happening and happening that keeps p!$$ing me off.

Now I literally just lost a game because halfway through my ping spiked to what felt like at least 5000... πŸ˜’ It was so bad that from my perspective it looked like a Makoa hook did 3000 F***ING DAMAGE. Not even kidding, it was that bad.

@DaddyOoker For me it's still not working right. It's still a good two or three hours behind.

• PC

@Dusklicious

Both of mine were off 12 & 25 days - something like that.

I just now checked the other account I actually played on yesterday. Says it updated 8 hours ago. Last match was 15 hours ago. Anyway, far better than days or weeks. I was beginning to think it was going to be shutdown.

BTW, if you ever happen to be on my team and I pick Drogoz just quit πŸ™‚ https://paladins.guru/match/censored/JwHobz6oV - Well the Zhin was worse but still.

• PC

@DaddyOoker said in December Rage Thread:

@Dusklicious

Both of mine were off 12 & 25 days - something like that.

I just now checked the other account I actually played on yesterday. Says it updated 8 hours ago. Last match was 15 hours ago. Anyway, far better than days or weeks. I was beginning to think it was going to be shutdown.

BTW, if you ever happen to be on my team and I pick Drogoz just quit πŸ™‚ https://paladins.guru/match/censored/JwHobz6oV - Well the Zhin was worse but still.

It has all the games now, but the overall stats listing is wrong... MyPaladins has the correct KDAs by character I believe, but Guru has a good few issues there now. Like my assist count on Guru says 15,578 but on MyPaladins it's 16,609 which is the number in my sig as of this post.

Also, me picking a flank is apparently GG (especially Evie though, I can't even begin to play her right)... I only have a 40% winrate with flanks...

• PC

@Dusklicious

Is Mypaladins including training matches? It's not clear what's included. It's also annoying to go back in time as it does some weird time jumping thing. Be nice if these sites would have search filters. If I wanted to find top damage, or top heal or all Barik matches - that kind of stuff - why not have these options?

Flanks.. I suck too though I have 58% WR on Moji (other account).. lol.
    I'm far better off to go flank Tyra which works quite well for me.

• PC

@Dusklicious

Is Mypaladins including training matches? It's not clear what's included. It's also annoying to go back in time as it does some weird time jumping thing. Be nice if these sites would have search filters. If I wanted to find top damage, or top heal or all Barik matches - that kind of stuff - why not have these options?

Flanks.. I suck too though I have 58% WR on Moji (other account).. lol.
    I'm far better off to go flank Tyra which works quite well for me.

Agreed. It would be a lot less irritating, and potentially a lot less inconsistent as well.

Flank-wise, I think my best is honestly Koga. I can at least sort of play him, even if he's in a bad state right now. Though it may be best to just flank with Vik πŸ˜› (Or maybe Tiberius when he comes out, but my playstyle for him's a bit more passive).

• PC

@Dusklicious

For some reason I click better with Tyra - too bad she will suck in S3. Viktor should serve as a far better flanker but for some reason I don't click with him. Probably just a practice thing.

Passive with Tiberius? Seems like a waste. I think what works is to switch it up as appropriate during the match.

• PC

@Dusklicious

Passive with Tiberius? Seems like a waste. I think what works is to switch it up as appropriate during the match.

I mean I do that, but it's probably more on the passive side. It worked rather well on PTS for me to play him that way. It would be kind of impossible to make Tiberius work if you never went in anyways.

• PC

I am actually done with this game until EM takes the problem of toxicity in their game seriously. 😠

The Viktor I had in my last ranked game needs to just go f***ing die a painful and horrible death. Seriously, he was that f***ing bad. The most toxic person I've EVER encountered online, period. Seriously f*** you, L_______. You are the problem with this f***ing game and I really want the absolute worst for you. You were so toxic you pretty much caused me to have a mental f***ing breakdown. The world would be better without you, you $#!+headed lying @$$hole.

And f*** EM's lack of concern on this issue. Seriously, I've reported dozens and dozens of people. And how many people do I see having "action taken against them?" Maybe half of A dozen in the last three weeks, and I've encountered at least a good 40 or 50 players in that stretch of time that really should be taken action against. And I think 40 or 50 is a CONSERVATIVE estimate. 😑 Get your f***ing act together EM or I'll never play your game again, seriously. It will ruin my f***ing life because you can't take $#!+ seriously.

• Awfully quiet this weekend eh?

So, I'm kinda ranting about the fact that... Why the fuck do all my nando games end up against a Raum. I'm kinda hoping I can play Fernando without a Raum as the enemy tank once in a while you know? I need CC to deal with Raum and umm... Nando has 0 cc apart from Unstoppable force knockback...

While I pick Khan, no raum in sight... SIGH...

Also, wtf guys, I still can't login using my Hirez account!

• PC

Still can't login with my Hi-Rez account... Pathetic..

• January Happy/Rage thread when? REEEE---

Now πŸ‘€